Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory 2 - any chances?

(king_troll) #301

all german versions of all games have zombies, its against the law to have humanoids and red blood because of nazi`s

(Pegazus) #302

News of the project can be read now directly from here in the future - http://developersofcommunity.blog.com/

(acQu) #303

would be cool playing that way, axis versus zombie nazis

Believe or not, but i think that is a brilliant game idea. I would personally really like to slip into the shoes of 1943 axis soldier, to fight internal axis vs axis zombie wars. AWESOME !!! SD PIC THIS UP !!!

(acQu) #304

would be cool playing that way, axis versus zombie nazis

Believe or not, but i think that is a brilliant game idea. I would personally really like to slip into the shoes of 1943 axis soldier, to fight internal axis vs axis zombie wars. AWESOME !!! SD PIC THIS UP !!!

(Shownie) #305

why do you say Axis versus Nazi Zombies? Makes no sense. Shouldn’t it be Allies versus Nazi Zombies?

Or am I complete lost or trolled? :confused::confused:

(Nail) #306

I think he means the Zombies from RTCW

(king_troll) #307

only in the german version

(Nail) #308

zombies are in ALL single player versions of RTCW, quit proving your lack of knowledge, it’s embarrassing to the entire forum

(dutchmeat) #309

Also, it’s allies vs the zombies from the axis. Not Axis vs zombies. The axis have resurrected the zombies to fight the allies.

(king_troll) #310

you downloaded the wrong iso, its allies Vs axis, the german version is against the law to be released with nazis in, because they like to hide and cover up the past, so all games have to have green blood if you are fighting humans and some other changes to match regulations of germany

(Shanks) #311

The only changes made to RtCW for the German version was the removal of blood and the swastikas were replaced by the more generic symbol seen in MP. Quit talking out of your ass.

(acQu) #312

Erw … i was talking about a successor of wolf.

You do not neccessarily have to let allies fight against axis zombies, you might as well let axis have problems with their nice little friends => ze zombies.

But if you lack creativity, then of course you want to put it into the same old pattern, which might as well be successful.

Just, it is stupid to neglect axis vs axis zombies wars, only because you try hard in your brain to put it into the same old pattern -,.-

(king_troll) #313

there are these on some tomb map, no other zombies

(Shanks) #314

Funny, I live in North America and I can boot up RtCW and play that map with those zombies. I must have the German version of the game right? -_-

(donmichelangelo) #315

I am from germany and I can gladly tell you that RTCW has been put on the index here. You can’t buy it here, actually every game that was developed by id software or where id software was the excecutional producer has been put on the index due to too much violence and yes, there was a german version of RTCW without swastikas and all the other Nazi **** but as I said was the amount of gore and violence still to high and it has been put on the index. The screenshot is senseless. -bacon- gave you already the answer.

(king_troll) #316

zombies are suppose to be in the map, the come out of coffins and walls, while your in a tomb or crypt

axis soldiers are not zombies through out the whole game or whatever most of the past few posts are about

(MorsTua) #317

insthead discuss of zombies yes or not… start to make the mod!

and btw there is already something like zombies in quakewars: stroggs

(Pegazus) #318

Zombies are not planned to be part of this MP mod as new skins and player models are already under development.

(dutchmeat) #319

Apologet and I are considering to create a WebET, so playable with a browser plugin, using the ETXreal renderer. Nothing final though

(king_troll) #320

[QUOTE=MorsTua;347937]insthead discuss of zombies yes or not… start to make the mod!

and btw there is already something like zombies in quakewars: stroggs[/QUOTE]

they are just borg with a strogg name, they are not zombies, they are id`s vision of perfection