(your_mother) #61

Wow, I already thought it’s not going to happen :slight_smile:
Cmon guys! We’re so close.

(Patriotqube) #62

Crossing my fingers here

(tohaj) #63

Would be nice to have ET on steam!

(Domagoj) #64

so what are the chances that ET will became game on steam?

(flushje) #65

Please do it. It is what the game needs! Best team game by a distance.

(your_mother) #66

To be honest I think it’s quite slim but nothing is impossible if we as a community will support ET till its very end :D.

Btw. Steam is now charging 100$ fee for a game submission. Hope it won’t be a issue :o

(Domagoj) #67

[QUOTE=your_mother;405291]To be honest I think it’s quite slim but nothing is impossible if we as a community will support ET till its very end :D.

Btw. Steam is now charging 100$ fee for a game submission. Hope it won’t be a issue :o

Well if we cant find 100$ for our game then we can all stop playing it right now, after all all money is donated for children…

(ivipeRx) #68

Ye put ET on steam plz

(your_mother) #69

Hey, guy I think we need to take next step to this issue… I think this forum isn’t enough. We should organize some kind of petition, spread it across the whole ET community and then send it to ZeniMax. It will show the strength of ET and I think we will have much bigger chance of submission in Greenlight. Who is with me? :slight_smile:

(stealth6) #70

Why hasn’t anybody just sent them an e-mail and asked?

(your_mother) #71

I think Gabri22 and maybe other guys sent them an e-mail but I don’t think they had time to reply to them yet. Maybe they will post some infos later.

(Domagoj) #72

@badman

is there any news you can share with us? anything from ZeniMax?

(Destroy666) #73

I guess they’d rather see 100$ than a petition. I doubt they will pay for a free game to get on steam, especially after the masterlist issue which was fixed 3 months.

(your_mother) #74

100$ isn’t that huge price for a publisher like ZeniMax and if it is an issue I believe community can easily donate and pay it for themselves (crossfire.nu for sure since they are sometimes donating random players for LAN trip - Quakecon 2006 for example :D). If we show them enough support I think we can do it (:

(Mateos) #75

And they’ll get it back after, this fee is only to avoid trolls… Well, even with it, I saw a game called “Get rich or die Gaming” which seems to be a troll x)

If a petition is built up or something, just give a sign here o/ For now with a dead PC I can just check sometimes few forums…

(Dormamu) #76

I have send them like 5 e-mails, i will continue tomorrow to send from all my e-mails if i remember them all,and from my friends. Get Zeni to give the green-light, the 100$ will be raised in like 30 sec, not much of a problem. It will be good if we could convince the SD guys and their id friends to help us in this endeavor by talking to the right guys from ZeniMax or to steer us in the right direction. :smiley:
I think we need like 10 e-mails from SD, 5 from id and 10.000 from ET community. :smiley:

(your_mother) #77

Wow wow wow… no need to spam their mailbox :D. I will ask Gabri22 if he got any response and try to arrange the petition which I think is way better than spamming them with tons of mails :). Hope it will work out!

Edit: Or did anyone who send them e-mail got any replies?

(Domagoj) #78

Ive sended em email, still nothing, like someone said upthere, we need support from ID and SD to succed in this! Hope they will help us out!

(Mateos) #79

Just don’t spam please >.>

(Gabri22) #80

I have written, to SD and Zeni, but noone is answering.
Maybe they are considering the idea and need some days to decide