+1
Make it happen…damn it! For the Makron! :smiley:
[Chorus]
I will not say, what we need
More drinks, more weed
Clapping ass more cash
And we will ride Steam until it motherfu***g crash :smiley:

(your_mother) #43

Even True Combat Elite which is mod for ET is on Greenlight (http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=93326236&searchtext=). Cmon guys we need to put our ET there as well! :<

(pred4to5) #44

Great game! Hope they will do it…

(Mateos) #45

Yeah, just saw it… There’s also all the Simulators and Postal 2 :smiley:

Maybe they’re packaging in secret for Steam? :rolleyes:

(Destroy666) #46

So as I understand people can vote for a game (easy task) but developers need to put it there first (hard task)?

(Mateos) #47

Yes. It has to be submitted by the game/mod’s developer :frowning:

(your_mother) #48

Exactly :confused:

(Dormamu) #49

We should convince Crossfire.nu to send an all star International mixed team to SD Towers :smiley: to win their hearts and minds in a fair 6vs6 W:ET SW match :D. A team of 6 and 2 jumbo jets with supporters :smiley:

(ibunforgiven) #50

Well if u dont know what my problem is,and i cba to tell u all ,why dont u just shut up and think that maybe i have some reasons to write what i write.

(Mateos) #51

You have PMs for this guys o/ Don’t get too much offtopic :slight_smile:

(Domagoj) #52

ET on steam would b GREAT!

(Guuzz) #53

I would like W:ET on steam as well

(Crytiqal) #54

ET on Steam, what are you waiting for?

(badman) #55

This is a great idea! Enemy Territory is owned by ZeniMax, so this move is up to them.

Thanks for the enthusiasm, everyone! Great to see so much love for it.

(Mateos) #56

Go spam Zenimax! x) Thanks for your support badman :slight_smile:

Urban Terror has been submitted today as well, an other Q3 mod gone stand alone…

Edit:
Nvm removed, so or not put by devs, or by devs but Steam did a mistake (Like for Postal 2), or put by dev and removed for some reasons…

(Gabri22) #57

[QUOTE=badman;405251]This is a great idea! Enemy Territory is owned by ZeniMax, so this move is up to them.

Thanks for the enthusiasm, everyone! Great to see so much love for it.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for telling. I am going to contact them.

(Dragonji) #58

Most of us just want to keep our lovely game alive. Steam support would give a great boost for the whole community regardless of the mess on 2.60b masterlist.

(Domagoj) #59

true, i think that steam could actually revive this game again.

(Artstar) #60

I don’t know what you mean exactly by the mess on 2.60b masterlist? is that about most etpro servers disappearing? if so, it’s because competitions servers were being crashed in the middle of tournaments and stuff, important matches and these users were doing this by acquiring the IP address. so the TZAC etpro servers are mostly hidden from the masterlist to avoid people DDoSing their servers. =P

I don’t know if anyone knows the game SA:MP (GTA San Andreas Multiplayer) but this crashing of servers/DDoS stuff is happening all the time over there and people were scared it would happen to ET -> so they blocked it…