Steam Greenlight is here

(fumble) #21

Wolfenstein et on steam would definitely be good for the game as it would give it some much needed attention and hopefully new players, also it would create extra publicity for splash damage for very little effort. It’s a no brainer!

(Mateos) #22

But not sure making over9000 accounts to post here will help >.> I didn’t make the thread for this, please…

(startj) #23

ET totally deserves the second life, tz-ac anticheat works perfectly while the old pb was pretty much useless, steam could help us not only get new players BUT keep the actual ones, will motivate us.

Thanks in advance.
Stary of #alliance.et

(ibunforgiven) #24

Save et,but not et pro.ET PRo biggest comunity,and i m talking about crossfire,is full of teenagers who are the most miserable and stupid human beings i was cursed to meet in 30 years.Why to save something that is full of mud?

(Gostreet) #25

[QUOTE=RASHOMON;405124]ET on stream! The only game I’ve ever played, don’t let it die and support it!
My 2 cents (and no, we are not one single bored person making accounts :D)[/QUOTE]

agreed ! ET deserved a second life!!!

(TMMOoN) #26

F1 for ET to join up Steam !!

<=TM=>MOoN

(TMStriker) #27

Lets show them we still support this game! ET FOR STEAM

<=TM=>Striker

(Mateos) #28

Then edit to say “Save ETpro excepted Crossfire”, because ETpro isn’t only Crossfire…

(your_mother) #29

I don’t know why are you so mean to us -_-

(ZeYosET) #30

Yeah save ET ! put it on steam.

w4life|ZeYos

(nQw.Wussie) #31

For the Splashdamage guys, if any of you reading this: please give W:ET this chance to last some more years, for all our sakes! ET on Steam!!

Just one question: if ET does get added to Steam, is it required for a new player to buy a game first in order to play a free game like ET? or can ET be played without first purchasing some other game first? It’s an important point, since ET has always been a free game…

(iDan) #32

+100000 I don’t even play ET but this is definitely a way to keep the game alive.

(Woooooo) #33

Hell yeah! ET on Steam would be awesome, would make it a lot easier for new people to get to enjoy the best shooter ever made! :smiley:

(Dragonji) #34

Why would you pay for it? ET is a free, stand-alone FPS game as far as I know…

(nicolah) #35

i don’t understand why they still not made it possible to play ET on steam.

there is way more activity than on some games on steam (eg : brink, the only one i really know)

there will be a lot of new players to come to this game

(Smurfer) #36

+1
Put it on steam if possible.

(ibunforgiven) #37

You are right.Et pro is not only Crossfire ,but Crossfire is mostly only ET pro,most of the guys u see posting here in the last 48-72 hours came here because of this : http://www.crossfire.nu/journals/146093/save-et#c4197823.Sad and ironic is that ET pro can t live without the competitions and wars,being only a pub mod,is not exactly the best of it,in fact as i had many discussions on other forums,why people don t play so much et pro,most of the replies was something that et pro is very poor in offering good conditions for playing,as a pub mod.So,i guess only use for et pro that still remains is the competional side.And here comes the problem,the competitions are played by specimens i described.Like for example,the guy that posted before me.Yea …

(ibunforgiven) #38

Oh God…

(Mateos) #39

Well, I use to play ETpro on a public server, and I find on it all I like about ET: guys playing for objectives as a team, respecting rules such as no SK/TK, on a reduced map rotation with comp/non-comp maps. I was sick of the pub servers as I were all the time in top players, while now I hardly have a positive K/D ratio (But still 4 of ratio on Pub Servers, lol). So I don’t think ETPro is just an other “pub” mod now…

Didn’t know my thread was linked there, when I saw it 1300 views I thought “how the?!” o.o

(your_mother) #40

Yea sure, what a nice reply… I don’t know what’s your problem with cf since it seems just you complains about “immature teenagers” there. Just chill out mate…