Samurai's ETQW Guide to becoming a better player!

(r3fleX) #101

Thanks guys, im not sure if there will be another version released, its like part way done but i seem to be spending most of my time either working at college or playing, hopefully i might add a couple minor topics over the weekend :>

Also im seeing new players and 1 or 2 clans starting to play promod, i cannot stress enough how much you will learn playing in cups compared to public. So if i were you, i would sign up and try to join a team for any of these upcoming cups, a great cup is Seanza’s weekly TLR 5on5 cup if you are from EU or Aristotles NA cup :). Its all fun nothing over the top serious and you will learn alot more than you can just reading tbh…

(Seanza) #102

(r3fleX) #103

A Final Version is released… see first post :slight_smile:

It is not for definite a final version its jut i dont have alot of time now to work on this anymore so i doubt it will get updated for quite a long time.
Thanks for all the positive feedback guys makes it worth while writing :slight_smile:

(Seanza) #104

My link has been updated aswell:
www.for-the-lolz.com/files/etqw/samurai_etqw_guide.zip

(timestart) #105

Updated:
http://timestart.info/stuff/etqw/ETQW_Guide_by_Samurai.pdf

(Apoc) #106

Bump for the sake of any new players stumbling onto the forum.

(Dthy) #107

ermmm, the promod link in you guide doesn’t work. Just appears with:

Not Found

The requested URL /wiki/index.php/Promod_latest_official_release was not found on this server.
Apache/2.2.14 (Ubuntu) Server at myhannes.info Port 80

Can’t get it :frowning:

(Susefreak) #108

Then autodl from it from any promod server out there…

(Seanza) #109

[QUOTE=Dthwsh.;242766]ermmm, the promod link in you guide doesn’t work. Just appears with:

Can’t get it :([/QUOTE]

Hannes’ site was re-done after some maintenance to the server, he removed a lot of things including the ETQWPro wiki.

Here’s a link to it: http://myhannes.info/stuff/movie/Software/etqwpro/hidden/etqwpro10c-Setup.zip

(r3fleX) #110

Thanks for the link sean :> ill add it to first post…

(Dthy) #111

cheers, i shall join you in the near future…

(Aristotle) #112

bump just because it’s a great guide.

I also loved the video that was made as a companion, but there was something I saw that I couldn’t figure out what the hell it was. At about 2:48 to 2:50 you see to small blue dots near the ground on the wall. I just can’t figure out what the hell it is, if it was due to video compression or what.

For those who don’t feel like watching it here is a screenie of the dot.

(Dthy) #113

Just a h4xz0r dot, we all get it. Don’t we all get it? :S

(Apoc) #114

[quote=Aristotle;243173]bump just because it’s a great guide.

I also loved the video that was made as a companion, but there was something I saw that I couldn’t figure out what the hell it was. At about 2:48 to 2:50 you see to small blue dots near the ground on the wall. I just can’t figure out what the hell it is, if it was due to video compression or what.
[/quote]

Yea cant say i noticed it when playing, must be something to do with the editing (which i know nothing of, samurai did it all, i just provided some of the frags).

Ty

(Apples) #115

May I say busted? :smiley:

(light_sh4v0r) #116

Maybe he has friendly mine markers blue? Can you even recolor those?

(r3fleX) #117

Yea I’ve never seen that before :o light is probably right as I do have teammates arrows in blue instead of green, so it might affect mine colour… I would test it out but my pc has stop working :frowning: it failed to turn on :confused: I’m currently writing on an iPod :confused:

(Aristotle) #118

That would make sense, I just couldn’t figure out what the hell it was when I was watching. Nice frags though :slight_smile:

(Seanza) #119

NOOO! Try & fix it tonight for some epic MoH pwnage, last night of the beta. Make sure all RAM, CPU and GFX cards are in properly etc.

(r3fleX) #120

Cant im afraid, its already been picked up to be fixed by the company i bought it from, they said it should be fixed a day after they receive it so hopefully it will be delivered at the weekend:rolleyes: so no more MoH beta or etqw for atleast 2 days :eek: