Samurai's ETQW Guide to becoming a better player!

(timestart) #61

http://timestart.info/stuff/etqw/ETQW_Guide_by_Samurai.pdf

Updated with latest version.

(Breo) #62

Nice guide! I also post it on our forum and hopefully more players will join the promod servers.

(Seanza) #63

Then show them this: http://www.splashdamage.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21843

(r3fleX) #64

Idd, thanks breo :wink: + timestart for the extra mirror, ive added to the first post :slight_smile:

(Donnovan) #65

Nice guide. Readed some topics of it. Is not a one time read for me.

Abount printing it: There is a way to print letters as black and background as white?

(r3fleX) #66

erm im not entirely sure Donnovan
I have updated the first post with a Black/White Printable version for you
I’m glad you are taking the time to read it :slight_smile:

(Ashog) #67

mice dont matter :slight_smile:

what matters is:

Buy a large PC-table, Buy a large PC-table, Buy a large PC-table, Buy a large PC-table, Buy a large PC-table, Buy a large PC-table, Buy a large PC-table, Buy a large PC-table, Buy a large PC-table, Buy a large PC-table, Buy a large PC-table, Buy a large PC-table, Buy a large PC-table, Buy a large PC-table, Buy a large PC-table, Buy a large PC-table, Buy a large PC-table, Buy a large PC-table, Buy a large PC-table, Buy a large PC-table, Buy a large PC-table, Buy a large PC-table, Buy a large PC-table, Buy a large PC-table, Buy a large PC-table!

(xTriXxy) #68

lol
99% of etqw players even dont know this forums exist.

(r3fleX) #69

[QUOTE=Elit3s.com;238657]lol
99% of etqw players even dont know this forums exist.[/QUOTE]

Which is why i am happy that breo is spreading it to his clans forums so they read it and maybe pass on to others :slight_smile: I really should post it on the TAW site just never get around to registering…:mad:

(xTriXxy) #70

or…
server admins can put on their servers link to this forums.

(fry) #71

[QUOTE=r3fleX;238610]Erm try just typing “ETQW Headshot” into youtube and see if you get it that way?
Otherwise i could upload it to own3d if you would like however that will be tonight/2moz as it takes a while. :([/QUOTE]

Would be nice … cause my sniping skills are :mad::mad::mad:

(Susefreak) #72

Taken care of

(r3fleX) #73

Ah okay thanks alot :slight_smile:

(Donnovan) #74

Thanks R3flex. With the printed version i can read it while going to work and going back home.

This travel time is not low quality time, it’s when i read the things i want. Its a minimum of 3 hours on the streets every day.

(fzl) #75

hey folks

Great Work Samurai…:cool::cool::cool:

here a little from me…:o:o

bind “8” “toggle net_predictionErrorDecay 1 0” “” “default”
bind “9” “toggle net_clientPrediction 20 10 6 3 1 0” “” “default”
bind “0” “toggle com_unlock_timingmethod 0 1 2” “” “default”
bind “b” “toggle net_clientmaxprediction 1500 1000 888 555” “” “default”
bind “n” “toggle r_megaDrawMethod 0 1 2 3” “” “default”

bind “F4” “toggle r_brightness 1.0 1.2 1.4 1.6 1.8 2.0” “” “default”
bind “F5” “toggle r_gamma 1.0 1.2 1.4 1.6 1.8 2.0” “” “default”

best regards:D

fzl aka #the_real_fzl:oppressor:

(matsy) #76

Nice read!

(DrFunkenstein) #77

Thanks for putting all that effort into this guide, much appreciated. There’s some very useful advice in it, even if you don’t play competition or promod on a regular basis. I’ll make a post about it on our forums and provide a link to the first post of this thread.

Dr. Funkenstein

(r3fleX) #78

Ah some very useful toggles there fzl thanks!

@Dr.Funkenstein - np and thanks :slight_smile: its always nice when people appreciate the work/time that you put into anything…

Im currently working on the topic of RL/Oblits atm for the next version… is there anything else people would like me to cover in the next version? :slight_smile:

(Apples) #79

Get chris about the rl/oblit thing ! he’s defo a whore :smiley:

(Dthy) #80

Why hasn’t this been stickied!!??