Registration open ETQW league 4v4 (tourney.cc)

(INF3RN0) #81

What’s the best way to organize scrims/matches with you euros? I’ll be back home in a few days and will be lookn for practice with all you tryharders that still play ETQW :).

(AfroSamuri) #82

start now, that way some teams that are eliminated from the 6v6 can get some matches done early

(rUBBEN) #83

Ok guys, let us a little time, stupidogoblin , the server’s big boss is dealing with EURO servers, I’ll be in touch to him soon and then it will be up to start. I was going to get in touch with aristotle too about if he could borrow us a NA server for the NA teams, but he still isn’t here and I think he wouldn’t have the time anyway since he seems to have serious problems :confused:

Most of the teams have asked to play as a soon as possible, we need to prepare the game server, TV servers, and everything and go go power rangers.

(rUBBEN) #84

Now about scheduling :

2 p.m New York time = 8 p.m central Europe time (Poland, France, Germany, Netherlands, Italy, Spain, Swiss etc…) = 10 p.m Moscow time

That should be the standard hour for the matchs. Obviously the matchs between 2 NA or 2 russian teams are whenever you want.

edit : Registration definitly over on sunday 18 of december !

oldfrags : organise your line-ups pls !

(rUBBEN) #85

2 promod servers + 2 TV will be setted very soon, you can begin to organise your matchs as soon as you know your group, they will be selected randomly on Sunday !

(Apples) #86

Cant play from 23 to 29, at family’s and wont have my gaming rig there.

peace

(rUBBEN) #87

Nothing force the teams to play at the kick off all the matchs, it’s just the begining of the official gaming season :slight_smile:

(riddicki) #88

any teams need a merc?

(Snotling) #89

You won’t play with KMG Riddick?

(Dthy) #90

Riddicki isn’t Riddick. Riddicki is from GzR iirc.

(Snotling) #91

Whoops my bad, thx Dthwsh. :o

(CfYz) #92

second oldfrags taem dropped. hf.

line up: CfYz, Wiser, fasimba, Fin1
subs: Snake, XaSd, Glottis-3D, andruhan, zivs

P.S. AlexF=Fin1

(rUBBEN) #93

Alright, thx for your registration :slight_smile:

(rUBBEN) #94

The registration ends tonight and the groups and servers are up tomorrow, then you can start organising your match !

(rUBBEN) #95

Groups have been selected : http://etqwleague.tourney.cc/groups/

Let’s wait for the asdf 6v6 to finish before we start it since I run the playoffs of asdf and it would be too difficult for me to run 2 cups at the same time !

(Dthy) #96

Will TAW actually be able to make it? I haven’t seen any TAW for since the 6v6 cup started.

(rUBBEN) #97

onYn told me they would be able to make it.

(CfYz) #98

rUBBEN
This is joke? If so I’m not laughing. For what sake you put teams from same countries in one group? If we would like to play each other - we will play a PCW. The one of main reasons in participating such leagues is to play different countries teams. Coz it’s at least fun.

If you asking me - you should make one pool to high seed teams (failwhale, aero, 40% #1, moneybags/biatch or whatever you know) and then place teams in different groups 1-2-3-4. Then make pools from teams of a same country and try to randomly spread each pool to groups. This will be fair enough. For example Group 1 can be like this:

[ol]
[li]EU failwhale
[/li][li]US Bullet Hell
[/li][li]PL FLY
[/li][li]RU SVOBODA
[/li][/ol]

Your current groups is a… Oh, I can’t put any good words on it.

(rUBBEN) #99

hehe I must admit I had a large piece of lol when I clicked on the making group button, you know the website makes the groups randomly, and I absolutly did nothing to change it. I said it a plenty of times, I don’t make the groups myself, it’s choosen randomly.

Should I re-make the groups by myself ?

(Snotling) #100

Yeah you definitly should do so!! :smiley: :smiley: