Registration open ETQW league 4v4 (tourney.cc)

(rUBBEN) #61

Sure you can, as long as he’s not signed-up in another team, even with another account. :slight_smile:

(onYn) #62

What is this stack in Group2 lol :smiley:
Gonna be interesting :slight_smile:

(Jakoby) #63

could there have been a NA, and polish division since both had 4 teams? It would make scheduling games alot easier.

(INF3RN0) #64

Just to clarify, when do we need to complete all the group matches by, Feb. 5th? If I am reading the rules correctly, then we just have to complete all our group matches before Feb. 5th, and in no particular order. Thanks in advance for confirming if this is right!

(rUBBEN) #65

I just updated the rules page : actually all the group matchs have to be done before the end of january. If each team manages to play 1 match per week and start just after the end of asdf cup, the schedule should be ok. :slight_smile:

(rUBBEN) #66

One last thing : The oldfrag’s line-up isn’t signed-up yet : they signed-up a few minutes before the end of the registration, and sent me a message with their line-up, then I accepted team oldfrag and told them that they HAVE TO sign-up their players very quickly, it should be done soon.

(Finko) #67

This will be done asap, but they all lazy asses.Our line up similar as in asdf cup, execpt Protey and xGREYx because they play in SVOBODA team.

(rUBBEN) #68

Actually, since the 6v6 cup will finish later than I thought, I re-opened the sign-ups, it will close on the 30 of november !

(CfYz) #69

rUBBEN
Signedup two teams of oldfrags. Actual lineups will be chosen a bit later - next to 6v6 asdfcup playoffs.

(Apples) #70

Weird biAtch! team got signed out :confused: Will re signup asap, peace

(rUBBEN) #71

/cfyz\ You can’t sign-up 1 player in two different teams, just keep that in mind, else everything is ok, thx for signing-up :slight_smile:

@apples : Alright :stuck_out_tongue:

(rUBBEN) #72

Some news : Khamul is now admin of this tournament, then with 3 admins we will be more efficient. That’s why I change this rule : matchs will be organised by the admins, who will ask each leader before to set a final time.
If an american or canadian would like to get in charge of NA adminship it would help us very much :slight_smile:

So this tournament will begin as soon as the asdf 6v6 tournament is over. If asdf 6v6 isn’t finished on the 17 december, we will begin this tournament anyway, because it will be the christmas vacations for most of players, then teams will be able to play a lot of matchs.

TV servers will be up !

Please check your players to make sure you’ll be able to play, we prefer to get less teams but every match played than a lot of teams and a lot of no-shows !

Maridia and/or radar will probably be setted official maps for this tournament !

(Snotling) #73

What’s going on with oldfrag2? Do you really plan on registering this team?

(CfYz) #74

Snotling
Yes. Lineups will be formed till 17 dec.

(Snotling) #75

Ok nice! :wink:

(B1SHOP) #76

The next effort to be able to participate.

(rUBBEN) #77

Please everyone, tell us if you would prefer to start the group-phase as soon as possible or after the end of asdf 6v6 ? If we start it as soon as possible it will probably be around the 20 of december, but don’t worry, we have the time, it doesn’t mean you have to do all the match around christmas.

(Snotling) #78

After the 6v6 please. :slight_smile:

(Brontoz) #79

As soon as possible pls xD

(Dthy) #80

I think it should all depend if/when aristotle gets back.