Registration open ETQW league 4v4 (tourney.cc)

(rUBBEN) #1

Hi all,

So the next event will be this 4v4 League, every team will fight every team.

Rules :

All the teams have until the Sunday 20 of november to sign-up on the website : http://etqwleague.tourney.cc/admin/

Each team will fight vs each team. The two teams of each match will contact each other and find a date, the date that doesn’t connect at the date will make a no-show and the other team takes the points. So it will be the teams that organise the league, then the league can last very long and the ETQW can make a lot of fun.
Each sside chooses a map, if there’s a draw, the teams eliminate maps until it remains only 1 map.
Config : 4v4 CB promod.
The server will be up soon.
I’m not going to accept a team if there’s not at least 4 players signed-up in the team. The mercs aren’t gpoing to be to be accepted in official matchs.

Cya !

(Snotling) #2

There’s something wrong with the website. :confused:

(Shelly) #3

yeah site dont work. i wish i could play in this, but i dont think team cb can participate coz of the timezone. we re waiting for the na cup thingy. but i still want to play this too!!! any random ppl want to play and dont have a team either?

(chump) #4

NA teams get to play a map on NA server?

(Ashog) #5

Seriously, Rubben, please think about having one German server organized, the pings to previous Falling leaves servers were not particularly good for many people.

(Shelly) #6

the only bad server was the group 1 server. the other 2 were fine imo.

(rUBBEN) #7

@chump : Yes, NA teams have the right to ask 1 map on an american server, bu before you can use it I’ll check if the cfg and commands are ok.

@Ashog : Sorry man, the server which you played on was, as shelly said, the GROUP1, hosted in Netherlands and given by Crytiqal because I suddenly realised that we needed more servers. For this league, there’s no time limit, the teams have until february 2012 to play their match, so I’ll set only the GROUP2 and GROUP3 (with different names obviously) and their TV, so it should be ok :stuck_out_tongue:
btw tell other b!Atch to sign-up on the website, I won’t accept a team if 4 players aren’t signed-up in it, because mercs won’t be allowed during official matchs.

The teams can organise their matchs whenever they want, but if an admin can’t be there, I’ll need the demos from at least 1 player to register the match.

What’s wrong with the website ?

(rUBBEN) #8

Don’t forget to read the " rules " page of the website please !

(Snotling) #9

Ok, seems like the website is fixed. :slight_smile:

(LeSHiY) #10

2 - Mercs won’t be allowed during official matchs.

Mercs in this case those who are not registered as team member, right?

(rUBBEN) #11

Merc means someone not signed-up in the team ON THE WEBSITE. So if you are signed-up with SVOBODA you can play for SVOBODA :slight_smile:

(Ashog) #12

Already asked them. I also did fail by removing our clan sign up by accidentally clicking on the remove signup button (which happens to be located very close to the registed clan name and which doesnt even ask for confirmation before removing the signup). So you will have to add us again :stuck_out_tongue:

ps you might wanna move that button further to the right side btw

(rUBBEN) #13

but Ashog I still see you in the waiting list :stuck_out_tongue: I’m just waiting you to add chris to the line-up, because I won’t accept teams that signed-up less than 3 players, it’s in the rules :slight_smile:

(rUBBEN) #14

Ok I’m going to a trip to germany tomorrow, I’ll be back on next Wednesday, don’t worry if your team hasn’t been accepted until then :stuck_out_tongue:

(Snotling) #15

Hey all,

rUBBEN gave me the admins right for adding teams for the tourney. SVOBODA and TAW have been added. Remember to register at least a four member team if you want me to add it. Thx! :slight_smile:

(Apples) #16

[QUOTE=brutt01d;384057]Already asked them. I also did fail by removing our clan sign up by accidentally clicking on the remove signup button (which happens to be located very close to the registed clan name and which doesnt even ask for confirmation before removing the signup). So you will have to add us again :stuck_out_tongue:

ps you might wanna move that button further to the right side btw[/QUOTE]

Add me in in case sometimes you need me, I May have a tad more time to invest after this rushmonth is over (too much work lately)

Peace

(Ashog) #17

you cant unless you dwell on biatch channel, which you dont :stuck_out_tongue:

(Apples) #18

Well its not a problem on my end heh, when I’m here you arent anyway, and no problem if you want to have only 4 registered guyz, in case you miss one it’s a no show and automatic loss, you NEED ME SHOGGHEY, YOU NEED ME!

:smiley:

(rUBBEN) #19

Hey ladz I’m back, this competition will start as soon as the adsf 6v6 cup is over !

(Crytiqal) #20

Welcome back rUBBEN ^^

lets start training haha