Registration open ETQW league 4v4 (tourney.cc)

(rUBBEN) #21

What is " training " ? :smiley:

(Jakoby) #22

I like that idea cuz then teams wont have to worry about 2 competition at once :slight_smile:

(bart139) #23

Hi Rubben
I sign up JP when we accepted and add to group ?

This is super idea thanks for this cup :slight_smile:

(rUBBEN) #24

Hey bart :slight_smile: Iā€™ll add JP as soon as you sign-up at least 4 players in your team, then thereā€™s no problem with fake players etc :stuck_out_tongue:

Thx for your registration man :slight_smile:

(bart139) #25

I will try as soon as possible to motivate their people did.

Is it possible to save more people I do not know who will be playing and I would have room for maneuver
Sory for mistakes sometimes I use a translator

(Shelly) #26

[QUOTE=bart139;384869]I will try as soon as possible to motivate their people did.

Is it possible to save more people I do not know who will be playing and I would have room for maneuver
Sory for mistakes sometimes I use a translator[/QUOTE]

your english is fine. dont worry

(bart139) #27

Thank you but sometimes I check what I wrote in the translator :slight_smile:

(YumYum) #28

Im soonish signing up my team, but so far we have only 4 players. One of them is my bf, what if we break up during the league? are we then allowed to take merc? Because im not going to play with my ex :o

(rUBBEN) #29

Np as long as your boyfriend isnā€™t shelly ! :wink:

(INF3RN0) #30

What is the exact date that the 4v4 tourney starts? I would sign up a team, but only after I get my new PC around the end of November. If itā€™s too early for me, then they may just play without me (adhesive/h4dc0re/ragerx).

(Shelly) #31

huh? i dont get itā€¦

(Dthy) #32

Blatantly saying you have a penis.

(INF3RN0) #33

Seeing is believing. And Iā€™ve seen it.

(Shelly) #34

Right, yeah I can confirm that, my e-penis is bigger than all of yours too :rolleyes:

(rUBBEN) #35

INF3RNO, Iā€™ll close the registration soon, at the begining of the 6v6 cup, and the teams organise their own match dates with the opponents, all the teams fight all the teams so the match will have to be done before the end of February 2012. :slight_smile:

(rUBBEN) #36

Ah sorrry inf3rno I realised I quite misunderstood you, actually I canā€™t give an exact date for the start of the tournament since Aristotle donā€™t give an exact date for the end of his, because 2 tourneys at the same time would be ridiculous :slight_smile:

(Snotling) #37

Are you already planning to break up with him? Poor himā€¦ xD

(INF3RN0) #38

Well Iā€™ll sign us up, and hopefully Iā€™ll be able to play when it does start. Otherwise Iā€™m sure they can find a backup :slight_smile:

(Snotling) #39

Youā€™re in INF3RNO, thx for signing up! :slight_smile:

(YumYum) #40

shhh dont tell it to shelly :rolleyes: