Registration open ETQW league 4v4 (tourney.cc)

(Shelly) #41

GREAT. so i find out over sd forums, cheers. :mad:

(INF3RN0) #42

Ty. In case they don’t register on the site by the deadline, full roster also includes Adhesive and maybe L4nce&Raptor.

(rUBBEN) #43

INF3RNO if you haven’t signed-up back up players they can’t play, so ask them to sign-up, just in case :slight_smile:

(rUBBEN) #44

STILL 1 PLACE FOR A TEAM AND THEN I’LL CLOSE THE REGISTRATION !!! (16 teams is the perfect number)

(Khamul) #45

Zubr does is register? If no pls register us :stuck_out_tongue: PROS WILL WIN THIS CUP! ^ ^

(rUBBEN) #46

:stuck_out_tongue: Who are ZUBR players ?

(Khamul) #47

Lol Im still waiting for activation key so yum yum was first… Open register!

(rUBBEN) #48

So this league will start with a group phase (4 groups of 4 teams choosen randomly), in which in each group all the teams will fight all the teams. The two first of each group will play a single elimination tournament.

(rUBBEN) #49

I re-open the registration, you’ve got until tonight 22 p.m to sign-up Khamul !

(Khamul) #50

YYEYEY thanks :slight_smile:

(Snotling) #51

Naïce! ZUBR is in! :smiley:

(rUBBEN) #52

So ! The registration is now over, the groups have been choosen randomly by tourney.cc : http://etqwleague.tourney.cc/groups/

The servers are being updated for this league.

Is there any american server runing ? If there’s not, american teams will have to play all the maps on euro servers !

Each team plays 1 match per week ! You see the number of the week on the left of each match on the website.
The tournament will start on the first week of december, then the group phase will be over on the first week of january, if everything is ok.

(Ashog) #53

lol at group 3! It’s like Polish civil war! Could have taken FLY from group 4 into group 3 instead of SVOBODA to complete the Polish carnage :stuck_out_tongue:

Meh, first match for biatch is vs champignons :confused:

(rUBBEN) #54

hehe, but I didn’t choose, the groups are setted randomly by the website :slight_smile:

(Khamul) #55

Thanks GOD! 40% , Aero , failwhale in other groups !! heh

(Snotling) #56

Champignon? You made a french joke?? :oppressor: Don’t cry Ashog, Stupidoz have to face the real thing, you only got the subs. :stuck_out_tongue: I’m a bit tired of always playing (loosing is the word actually) against [40%] everytime… xD

(Ashog) #57

Subs? That’s what they wanted you to believe by hiding behind #2 :wink:

I blame Putin.

(Snotling) #58

My bad, my bad, my bad… I didn’t read carefully, thx for enlighting me. :o

(Dthy) #59

Offft, 18 teams. This 'll be a good one. (If my computer doesn’t decide to crash 5 times every game)

(Apples) #60

Can we still add one ppl to the roster? Got BJORN and reload…

Nah but we haz KleppyNub