Open Cup 2012 4v4 - group phase

(rUBBEN) #161

Ok I’m sorry it’s ok I go.

(Gvardman) #162

Sorry rUBBEN, but i agree with brontoz… i think every team should finish THIS cup with lineups they had when it started, and add new players only after it finished.
Atleast, you could ask 40% if they don’t have anything against you play for STU, i rly think that they would have responded “np” :slight_smile:
Another thing - FTM, it is not a cup, it’s a league so i think every team should be allowed to add players during the season, just 1 player can’t play in different teams or go from one to other all the time…
Now let’s just forget it and move on =)

A voobche ya ne poimy, nafiga tu Kostyan tyt na4al eto pisat)) Ny prosrali i prosrali, 4ego y][ teper… rubben ][e ne samurai i ne kordin))

(BabyBooM) #163

I think ColdCookieWeapon could have played for STU ;)))
Nah, but seriously this all is a mess. Everbody has valid points and we should resolve this LIKE MEN :slight_smile:
I understand that there was some trouble inside aero and katastropha that may have led to this Incident and that’s their thing to sort out and I think rubben just wanted to play, but who wouldn’t ? BUT, on the other side I do agree that the whole thing with interchangable player and new entries is a big bull****, no argument there. There should always be 1 Team and if the can’t play they can get a merc if the opponent agrees with it, otherwise they are doomed. I don’t even think that it’s wise to allow new entries all the time in the ladder cause 1. You never know who plays behind a new nick :slight_smile: and 2nd you could have the same bull**** all over again. What if there are 2 half decend teams and 1 is splitting up and then joining the other and you got 1 PWNAGE MOTHAFUKKAAAAAZ UltraTeam ? :slight_smile: Wouldn’t be fair for the Opponents eighter.

(Snotling) #164

I don’t think so man.

(Brontoz) #165

[QUOTE=rUBBEN;391754]Playoffs launched (http://etqwleague.tourney.cc/brackets/) :

Team-Aero vs 40%2 => thursday 8 p.m CET game server #2

(Brontoz) #166

Oh sorry, i only now see message from Crytical, we wiil play our match on weekend i guess.

(Snotling) #167

Ok, let me know about the results! as I can update the website! :wink:

(.Chris.) #168

Biatch 4 : 0 failwhale

(Shelly) #169

niiiice, gratz ^^ :smiley:

(Gvardman) #170

Yeah was funny to see how rex became bad and raged @ TV server after u won second map! PREDATOR YOU ARE A LOOSER, the only map u can win is Canyon (with gpmg help) :smiley:
Ggs, gratz to biatch

(Ashog) #171

Yeah we were like pew! pew! all the time, although we had to fight against ghosts at times :slight_smile:

//youtu.be/bEziXOAathE

(Khamul) #172

hahaha lausl cheater!

(Snotling) #173

GG biAtches! :wink:

The two remaining matches have untill monday 30 of january to be played. After that date, the teams that didn’t show up will be considered as forfeiting!

(Kordin) #174

If u would come out of your vehicle more often, u would be used to this kind of lag…

But i guess a player who is only a vehicle skill0r, mine master and grenade launcher pro gamer isnt used to this evil inf fights. otherwise u would know, that these things happen in almost every game:)

(Dthy) #175

That ghosting thing always happens to me on lolcano at main, meh.

(Shelly) #176

[QUOTE=Kordin;392108]If u would come out of your vehicle more often, u would be used to this kind of lag…

But i guess a player who is only a vehicle skill0r, mine master and grenade launcher pro gamer isnt used to this evil inf fights. otherwise u would know, that these things happen in almost every game:)[/QUOTE]

If you came off your high horse, you wouldn´t have to post such arrogant comments. Ashog has played this game for years and just like everyone else knows these kind of lags. However its still nice of him to post such a vid and share those moments with us. I found it very interesting to see it on a vid for a change instead of just ingame.

(murka) #177

Yeah, a match filled with people popping out of walls and double reloads. This is how i luv etqw.

(rUBBEN) #178

Demos downloading : http://stupidoz.free.fr/ftmleague/demoobox.php

(Ashog) #179

2nd demo of deathy download borken

also, which rar version are they packed with? can"t open the first archive too

(Dthy) #180

shouldn’t be broke, i played it before i uploaded it (to check i had the right demo)

edit

i downloaded it to test the download link and it works aswell