----Servers powered by Stupidoz -----------------------------
Game servers :
193.93.47.84:27733 #1
91.121.19.177:27734 #2

TV servers :
91.121.19.177:27778 #1
91.121.19.177:27777 #2

Website link : http://etqwleague.tourney.cc/groups/

GamesTV broadcasting : http://www.gamestv.org/league/1014-et-qw-4v4-open-league-2012/ (only playoffs broadcasted)

Rules : http://etqwleague.tourney.cc/pages/rules/

Admins : rUBBEN, Snotling, Khamul

email main admin @ femtek.games@gmail.com

IRC : #Aero.eSports @ Quakenet

Good Luck & Have Fun !

(rUBBEN) #2

To the captains : You absolutly have to check with the opponent teams (for polish teams, ask through Khamul) if the date suits before the match !!

(rUBBEN) #3

Unfortunatly, moneybags and TAW have to withdrawed :confused:

Eventually only the play offs will be broadcasted on gamesTV, then we will avoid the no-shows etc…

(Apples) #4

rUBBEN, I’ll then see with svoboda and fly for our games, will tell you once its settled

(rUBBEN) #5

thank you very much, ask khamul to get in touch to any polish team !

Tonight :
40% #2 vs LaMafia (group 2)
SVOBODA vs FLY (group 4)

Khamul will be the official admin.

(rUBBEN) #6

sunday : JP vs the outlawed 6 p.m CET
JP vs 40% #1 8 p.m CET

wednesday : Team-Aero vs 40% 6.30 p.m CET
failWhale vs oldfrags 9 p.m CET

(rUBBEN) #7

Right now :
JP vs the outlawed server #1
JP vs 40% server #1 (following the first match on server #1)
((bh)) vs failWhale server #2

(Arturo-POL) #8

Inform the clan LaMafia resigns 4v4 tournament, the lack of people willing to play
I take full responsibility for this state, at the same time sorry for the confusion

(Shelly) #9

OMG whats going on here? What drama! The cup only just started and has already more drop-outs than Aris ´s cup. tsk tsk tsk :rolleyes:

P.S. does this mean our super-duper smart headadmin of the cup failed? oh noooez le fail cup!

(Kl3ppy) #10

mhhh rubben called aris cup a failcup, but what is this cup then? A french bastard cup? :smiley:

(Shelly) #11

hahaha, I´m sure he´ll tell us soon what this is, he s so smart and knows it all :wink:

(Snotling) #12

Nice, thx for this interesting post, you should keep posting stuff like that, just to make sure we’ll have more cups on ETQW! :wink:

L_M results updated on cup’s site.

(Shelly) #13

[QUOTE=Snotling;390345]Nice, thx for this interesting post, you should keep posting stuff like that, just to make sure we’ll have more cups on ETQW! :wink:

L_M results updated on cup’s site.[/QUOTE]

thank you snotling =) good advice you give there, maybe you should stick to it yourself ? =)

P.S. or maybe you should check aris cup thread and check who was the first to judge and throw stones, hmmh? ^^

(Snotling) #14

Just for your information, I’m admin of this cup and feel concerned when you come troll it. I’m not planning to argue with you, my english is not good enough to get all what you say and you master way too much for me the art of trolling. I’m a grown-up person and don’t need to be always linked with my brother’s behaviour. Be nice and show us how a real grown-up behave stopping the troll here, please.

(Shelly) #15

lolz, you calling me a troll? :o you flatter me

I have no intention of arguing either, its not nice when someone says crap about your cup and all the effort you put in it, is it? now you know how it must´ve felt for aris.
in case you mean me with “be nice” and “show us how a real grown-up behaves” you´re talking to the wrong person, Im totally immature and not nice and i totally dont care ^^ :tongue:

anyways, wheres your humour? relax and take it easy :tongue:

(Kl3ppy) #16

Its not ur fault, but rubben acted pretty retarded at the asdf cup thread and he was like: finish the cup before players lose their intrest and now his cup is suffering this prob. its pretty funny, isnt it?

(Snotling) #17

And it’s pretty logical don’t you think? When players loose interest they leave, and if they leave they can’t play next cups. You got my point?

(Shelly) #18

[QUOTE=Kleppy;390351]

Its not ur fault, but rubben acted pretty retarded at the asdf cup thread and he was like: finish the cup before players lose their intrest and now his cup is suffering this prob. its pretty funny, isnt it?[/QUOTE]

its called “KARMA” lolz

(Kl3ppy) #19

why should i lose interest on a 4on4 cup when im taking part at a 6on6 cup which is on hold?
and why should i lose my interest in future cups when one cup is on hold? i dont get it …

(Snotling) #20

Haha you’re right, your post were really fun, I enjoyed it. I stop the feed here. Have fun! :smiley: