Open Cup 2012 4v4 - group phase

(Hydrium) #21

its not the same problem.
ppl left because of the long pause aris cup had, they lost motivation in the pause( i think if the cup continued straight from the start it wouldnt have failed ) and yes it did fail a bit, hopefully ari will pick it up now and finisch it soon.

lets say you go to the cinema to watch a movie. but in the middle they hold a 1 month long pause, ppl ARE going to leave whether you like it or not. u get my point?

this cup continues with or without teams that are losing motivation. your team loses motivation? thats ok admins just remove you from the cup and go on.

if a team loses interest in playing tournaments they useally lose interest in ALL tournaments not just 1.

(Shelly) #22

Im glad I managed to entertain you =) feel free to come bk for more anytime :tongue: …and enjoy your cup, hope not more teams will drop out :tongue:

(Shelly) #23

[QUOTE=Hydrium;390356]its not the same problem.
ppl left because of the long pause aris cup had, they lost motivation in the pause( i think if the cup continued straight from the start it wouldnt have failed ) and yes it did fail a bit, hopefully ari will pick it up now and finisch it soon.

lets say you go to the cinema to watch a movie. but in the middle they hold a 1 month long pause, ppl ARE going to leave whether you like it or not. u get my point?

this cup continues with or without teams that are losing motivation. your team loses motivation? thats ok admins just remove you from the cup and go on.

if a team loses interest in playing tournaments they useally lose interest in ALL tournaments not just 1.[/QUOTE]

i vote hydrium for president. He´s even smarter than the usual smartasses here, thx for clearing that up for us hyd, i feel educated now

(Kl3ppy) #24

[QUOTE=Hydrium;390356]
wall of text [/QUOTE]

+randomchars

(Hydrium) #25

lol ok… what does my post have anything to do with being a badass?

Delusional ppl here, snotling is right, have fun you 2 spamming this thread with your opinions :smiley: ofc your always right

(Shelly) #26

[QUOTE=Hydrium;390361]lol ok… what does my post have anything to do with being a badass?

Delusional ppl here, snotling is right, have fun you 2 spamming this thread with your opinions :smiley: ofc your always right[/QUOTE]

you re totally misunderstanding us, we re not spamming, we re giving positive feedback to current topics, just like you =) and we re not righteous about it either, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, why you so intolerant? if you dont like our opinion dont read it :tongue: and even more, there is nobody forcing you to comment in this thread ^^ or is there?

(Apples) #27

Shelly, are you on drug again? You swore to me that you had quit, me no gusta.

Anyway I wasnt there this weekend, dunno if someone from biatch set some dates for our games? If not I’ll do that tomorrow.

Peace out snot n co, thanks for the cup!

(Shelly) #28

[QUOTE=Apples;390363]Shelly, are you on drug again? You swore to me that you had quit, me no gusta.

[/QUOTE]

How could I be, you didnt deliver! :confused: BTW apples, I just won a bet about you :smiley:

(Kl3ppy) #29

Damn, Shelly really knows u :smiley:

(light_sh4v0r) #30

There is too much trolling here without my contribution. Please inform me sooner should this happen again.

(Kl3ppy) #31

Oh sorry, u now where all the trolling is comin from, just join the mighty channel :wink:

(Kl3ppy) #32

Dont cry, u will get ur chance :wink:

(Shelly) #33

you re slacking light =( its just not like old times and the old forums, there you d be one of the first. :smiley:

(light_sh4v0r) #34

I know, I was top ‘contributor’ for a reason :frowning:
I think I’m getting old, can’t live up to the 10 posts per day average anymore.

edit: Wraaagh!, it’s at 1.6, Ima commit suicide now.

(Shelly) #35

[QUOTE=light_sh4v0r;390370]I know, I was top ‘contributor’ for a reason :frowning:
I think I’m getting old, can’t live up to the 10 posts per day average anymore.[/QUOTE]

=) yeah we re all getting old ^^ and things are just not like they used to be =( good ole times, I miss them.

(Crytiqal) #36

[QUOTE=light_sh4v0r;390370]I know, I was top ‘contributor’ for a reason :frowning:
I think I’m getting old, can’t live up to the 10 posts per day average anymore.

edit: Wraaagh!, it’s at 1.6, Ima commit suicide now.[/QUOTE]

So you’ve gone from mostly useless to totally useless now… =|

(Kl3ppy) #37

Mhh thats enough qualification to join STUpidos?No, because he’s just useless but not retarded :smiley:

(Ashog) #38

Muahahahaaaa! Made my day :smiley:

But seriously, this silly trolling in this thread doesn’t look nice, better stop it. Don’t pay attention to trolls, Snot, they are on drugs.

(Kl3ppy) #39

[QUOTE=Ashog;390377]
But seriously, this silly trolling in this thread doesn’t look nice, better stop it. Don’t pay attention to trolls, Snot, they are on drugs.[/QUOTE]

Says the wise man :smiley:

(light_sh4v0r) #40

lol :slight_smile:

I will ammend my title Crytiqal, thanks a lot :frowning: