Open Cup 2012 4v4 - group phase

(YumYum) #41

I like it how the “children” and “smartass” admins are behaving better than the “grown up people”, who are just trolling.

But yeah people lose easily their interest and delays are always bad with cups.

(Apples) #42

What was this bet btw?

(Shelly) #43

[QUOTE=YumYum;390402]I like it how the “children” and “smartass” admins are behaving better than the “grown up people”, who are just trolling.

But yeah people lose easily their interest and delays are always bad with cups.[/QUOTE]

I like it how ppl get all wound up and start pmsing over some comments. Its also very entertaining to watch some act all hypocritical, judging other ppls cups or their opinion but cant take criticism when its their turn. “Trolling” as some call it, although I would prefer the word " friendly banter" belongs to every forum, its a very important part of it actually, it sparks communication and keeps things alive and entertaining. There is no need to take it personal nor to get oversensitive about it, that is not the point =)

(Shelly) #44

the bet was about you apples, I said that I´d bet any money you would respond in this thread in your usual diplomatic “to the rescue, here I am” way and you didnt fail me =)

//youtu.be/as9zvMGyD7I

(Apples) #45

Yeah it’s because I’m nice, did you doubt that?

(Or I’m so sarcastic no one ever get me?)

(Shelly) #46

@ apples: get your butt on irc, gvardman is looking for you and needs some dates concerning matches. cheers.

(Shelly) #47

[QUOTE=Apples;390419]Yeah it’s because I’m nice, did you doubt that?

(Or I’m so sarcastic no one ever get me?)[/QUOTE]

i could place another bet, which of those 2 options is true…

(rUBBEN) #48

What people don’t understand here is that there’s no different side. If you want to see quarrels, turn the TV on. I urged Aristotle to go on because I knew we couldn’t avoid the withdraws in the future if we had withdraws in the present.
ETQW isn’t the kind of game that will see its community grow. It’s like a sinking boat and we are all in the same sh!t.

If you refuse to get my point, I throw you over the ship, straight in the water, kleppy, interested ?

(Kl3ppy) #49

[QUOTE=rUBBEN;390427]
If you refuse to get my point, I throw you over the ship, straight in the water, kleppy, interested ?[/QUOTE]

believe it or not, i can swim!

(rUBBEN) #50

Anyone else want to be banned ?

(Apples) #51

Fatty like you? I sir, really doubt you can swim!

(Shelly) #52

@ my dear french friend rubben:

I have to smile whilst reading this, etqw was called a dead game for the last 3 years, as soon as the “real” comp teams left, but guess what its alive and kicking. Ok it doesnt have a proper comp scene anymore, but so what, ppl still enjoy playing it and there are many still around from day 1.

Fun-cups come and go, ppl come and go, no big deal and no reason to take things too seriously. I´m sure many appreciate what the organisers of these cups are doing, I enjoy it too, but you know what, there have been many b4 you and will be many after you doing the same, so dont pretend to be some kind of community-revival-priest, coz you re not.

You´re just some player that takes interest in seeing himself as some etqw-comp saviour but fact is the comp scene is long over. However its still fun, I love pro-mod and its nice to see ppl playing it again. There are no quarrels afaik, just banter here and there that goes with the game and the ppl. And if you participate like you did in aris cup you should brace yourself for the echo at some point ^^

(lausl) #53

@kleppy

goes to bed…falls from both sides of it :smiley:

(Kl3ppy) #54

@ lausl:
hahaha :smiley:

(Shelly) #55

@ lausl: wow, props to you, I admire you for finding the courage to post a pic of yourself on a public forum. bows down to you :smiley:

(lausl) #56

np np…girls still love my eyes and are additcted to my areola

(Shelly) #57

i can imagine =)

(rUBBEN) #58

[QUOTE=Shelly;390432]@ my dear french friend rubben:

I have to smile whilst reading this, etqw was called a dead game for the last 3 years, as soon as the “real” comp teams left, but guess what its alive and kicking. Ok it doesnt have a proper comp scene anymore, but so what, ppl still enjoy playing it and there are many still around from day 1.

Fun-cups come and go, ppl come and go, no big deal and no reason to take things too seriously. I´m sure many appreciate what the organisers of these cups are doing, I enjoy it too, but you know what, there have been many b4 you and will be many after you doing the same, so dont pretend to be some kind of community-revival-priest, coz you re not.

You´re just some player that takes interest in seeing himself as some etqw-comp saviour but fact is the comp scene is long over. However its still fun, I love pro-mod and its nice to see ppl playing it again. There are no quarrels afaik, just banter here and there that goes with the game and the ppl. And if you participate like you did in aris cup you should brace yourself for the echo at some point ^^[/QUOTE]

Who are you ?

Stupidoz vs 40 #2 wednesday 8 p.m

(Shelly) #59

[QUOTE=rUBBEN;390439]Who are you ?

Stupidoz vs 40 #2 wednesday 8 p.m[/QUOTE]

lol you know i said on irc you would say that, tsk, so boring rubben, pls be less predictable =D

(Brontoz) #60

Shelly why you cant just shut up???