Open Cup 2012 4v4 - group phase

(Shelly) #61

make me :tongue:

(Brontoz) #62

You are pretty annoyingā€¦ Hate this peoples who like holywars on forums much more than play this gameā€¦ Whats problem,? Cup is stil running, some teams registered but dont wanna play anymore, i think this is not Rubbenā€™s fault, it is fault of this ****ty unknown teams who registering on some competition without any squad, i mean they never know when they can have enough players for play some match.

(Brontoz) #63

And this not a similar situation like on aris cup, Aris cup is already dead i guess becose Aris not have time to deal with it. Rubben say something wrong about him? I dont think so, if you have not enough time for this, you can ask someone to help, cup can have few admins, if you dont wanna ask anyone and wanna be only 1 admin its only your fault when this ****ty cup is deadā€¦ I think the same for example.

(Shelly) #64

you are pretty funny, you get annoyed by my posts but waste your time coming here, reading my posts, getting angry about them and then answering to them? LOL. fuuuuunnnyyy.

ā€œwhats the problem?ā€ dunno you tell me, i have no problem, im posting in a forum to things that interest me and you?

cup is running = sure
ppl quit = happens
rubbens fault = dunno, im not a fanboy of his like you are brontoz, but at the same time I dont go running around flaming other ppls cups if I cant handle my own ^^

(Shelly) #65

ofc you do, fanboys always think the same and are fast to jump the gun when they have no clue what they re talking about =)

(Snotling) #66

We waste our time replying your posts cuz youā€™re posting on the cupā€™s thread. Thatā€™s all. Now can you stop the flood?

Date is ok rUBBEN, weā€™ll be there. :wink:

(Shelly) #67

[QUOTE=Snotling;390448]We waste our time replying your posts cuz youā€™re posting on the cupā€™s thread. Thatā€™s all. Now can you stop the flood?

Date is ok rUBBEN, weā€™ll be there. ;)[/QUOTE]

this is not your forum snotling, if you dont like the feedback make your own site about the cup and waste your time there =)

(rUBBEN) #68

Brontoz my fanboy ? You definitly have something that goes bad in the head. Stop ridiculising yourself here please.

(rUBBEN) #69

Wow, shelly you definitly should stop thisā€¦

(Shelly) #70

lolz, you posted something else first and then changed it? ā€œfanboyā€ is not an insult. jeez. relax, why do you guys take me so serious? its all in good fun =) besides, qw is alive, so is the forum :wink:

(Snotling) #71

patheticā€¦what kind of feedback is ā€œhahaha fail cup, told you kiddies, Iā€™m too immature,lolā€?

(rUBBEN) #72

You pretend that Iā€™m nothing for QW andā€¦ you kill the cup thread.

So sad.

(Shelly) #73

wheres that post? couldnt find it, sure you re on the right forum? :confused:

(Shelly) #74

[QUOTE=rUBBEN;390456]You pretend that Iā€™m nothing for QW andā€¦ you kill the cup thread.

So sad.[/QUOTE]

i didnt kill anything, why so dramatic? im just having some fun =) dont be emo, you re making me sad that you take everything so serious

(rUBBEN) #75

Please please, stop posting here, Iā€™ll send here the dates of the matchs, between 2 ridiculous post from shelly, and Iā€™ll pm the teams for the matchs.

(Shelly) #76

lolz okok, b4 you guys cry too much I ll stop posting in your precious cup thread. but next time, remember, dont diss other ppl if you cant handle the response =) hf and gl to all teams in this serious cup =)

(rUBBEN) #77

oh yeah youā€™ve been so good at defending your points that we will never forget what you said.

40%#1 vs the outlawed saturday around 7 p.m CET ?
((bh)) vs oldfrags MAYBE sunday, not sure at all, since bh can play only sunday and oldfrags might not be able to play there.
biAtch vs SVOBODA ? (I let you deal with it apples)

(lausl) #78

shelly stoppedā€¦she just coudnā€™t handle so many e-penises in her face :stroggbanana:

//youtu.be/mbSfUOuTF0w

(Aristotle) #79

Rubben getā€™s criticized for somebody talking bad about his cup, everybody comes to his defense and he gets very upset that anybody talks bad about it at all.

People talk bad about my cup, rubben jumps in and agrees with everybody and talks **** about it himself.

Not that fun when people do that kind of **** to your thread and cup is it?

(Snotling) #80

Admin war on SD forum! Nice! :smiley: The situation looks like a western now. But not a good one.