Open Cup 2012 4v4 - group phase

(Kl3ppy) #141

Well rubben isnt signed up for any team at the 4on4 cup, so i would say he isnt allowed to play at all!
The 6on6 cup has no rule regarding mercs so i would say its allowed to use mercs but on the other hand it wouldnt make much sense to sign up players because you can use all players you want to and they dont have to be on the roster!
Its time for an admin decission!

(Snotling) #142

Just to make things clear, rUBBEN isn’t Aero anymore. He’s not gonna play with Aero tags or k. in the future, rUBBEN is now back to his former team (Stupidoz) with his account aie-need-a-medic. About yesterday game, as he was registered on the tourney’s website for team Stupidoz, he was allowed to play as a regular player. Team Aero is still playing the semi-finals too so don’t think rUBBEN is playing in two teams just to play it. He left Aero and makes his own way with Stupidoz from now on.

About the rules, it’s written “Mercs won’t be allowed during official matchs”. You can say we break our own rules and do what we want, but as far as I know, aie-need-a-medic was registered for team Stupidoz while Noobuk not. We’ve respected the rule registering aie-need-a-medic’s account way before the match began, you had time to check our roster and see it. Anyway, this cup’s ruleset is pretty tiny and not really efficient, I’ve wrote a better one for FTM League what begins in less than a week now.

I can’t say anything for 6v6 cup, I’m not admin of this cup.

(Kl3ppy) #143

Cheers for clearing this issue :slight_smile:

(Shelly) #144

I´d hate to stick my nose into your argument here, but I guess I need to set 1 fact straight. Samurai was not invited by rUBBEN to play with team aero versus you, he was asked by ME to play with team aero and replace rUBBEN who has left team aero by that point. So if you want to blame someone for samurai playing, then blame me =).

And the reason I asked samurai to merc and not someone from STU is coz the clan sgs and I go back a long way in qw and I consider them as good mates, whereas I have nothing to do with STU. My first choice as merc was actually someone from the team awesome dudes who did not respond in time, so I asked samurai, coz he s a good mate. =) Sorry.

(Brontoz) #145

Hm, Noobuk added to squad, he wasnt play for any team on this cup and wasn’t registered. So if transfers during of cup is possible, then i can just now, on tourney website join to SVOBODA for example,and everyone can do it, then i can say i am not SVOBODA player anymore, and go back , right? If transfers is allowed, then who will stop me? As i sayed before i can change teams everyday, right?

(Brontoz) #146

And if i understand right if i am , for example, wanna play for few teams, i just need register more accounts?
" We’ve respected the rule registering aie-need-a-medic’s account way before the match began" yeah, but you should do it before CUP began. Or on another case on final of this cup we can see allstars squad vs allstars squad with tags of some teams…

(jopjop) #147

yeah brontoz it seems that it is ok… i wouldnt do it… but from what i gathered that is what happened :o

(Snotling) #148

And you could rage all your life Brontoz it wouldn’t change anything. U mad? It’s your problem. Our match yesterday was fun and we did our best to beat 40% for the first time. aie-need-a-medic was playing with us for several days already and I proposed Arien a pcw the day before the match, aie-need was with us at this moment, blame Arien if he didn’t prepared his match and prefered to underestimate us playing propub instead of taking a look at our roster.

.KoX. left Stupidoz after our last defeat vs 40%, we had one free slot in our line-up that was given to aie-need as Tirok, Tibo and yellow aren’t avi, I don’t see the problem at letting one of our players play…

(Brontoz) #149

Hm, i am not mad,everything fine with me… Do you realy not understand what i am talking about??? My english is bad, so its possible.
About roules and cup organization, what for all this things with players registration before cup??? For every team have clean squad and play with this squad in during of tourney. For players can’t switch teams in durring of cup, no? You say that if some guy is register 2 accounts for different teams he can switch team when he want!?
You dont see the problem at letting one of your players play, i dont see problems here too, but he is still Aero player for this cup. I mean lineups at the moment when cup was started. I dont care about lineups on tourney site, becose as i sayed before i can change teams there 100 times in per day…

(Celebrian) #150

Noobuk was registered for the 40%#1 before the match, unlike Perfectslayer, who is not registered for the STU even now.
So Arien respected all the rules that he knew.

He saw ur roster and saw aie-need-a-medic there, but also he knew that it’s rUBBEN, and he played against him when was match 40%#1 vs Aero, so he thought that player can’t play for 2 teams (as was on all other cups which he played with us). It’s the first cup when Arien as captain of the team, and u can’t blame him coz he doing everything according to the rules and listen to what tournament admins told to him, and what that admins told to him when he asked about that situation:

Arien[40%]: hey rubb. Why u here?
#Stupidoz//aie-need-a-medic: I left Aero
#Stupidoz//Snotling: cuz he’s in the team
#Stupidoz//aie-need-a-medic: no skill enough
#Stupidoz//aie-need-a-medic: you can check website
Arien[40%]: we play against him on group phase
#Stupidoz//aie-need-a-medic: you can check website
#Stupidoz//aie-need-a-medic: I’m not anymore in Aero
Arien[40%]: can draelor leave #2 and join #1 for this match?
#Stupidoz//aie-need-a-medic: but he will not able to go back to #1

And if you plan to also introduce new rules in the middle of the FTM league, and do the same thing with inexperienced captains as Arien, you’d better warn me about this here and now, because I do not know yet whether I want to take part in this farce, where even administrators use similar tricks to win.
I thought it was fun cup, and not a competition who is smarter.

(Brontoz) #151

And i dont wanna change anything, wow admins poweeer… I just wanna heard from you that roules on this cup is ****! And you are is ****ty admin, becose you broke your own roules for get some chance to win even against backup, and now you are trying be here a guy with daun syndrome who not understand anything… This is pathetic.

(rUBBEN) #152

I can give you my demos, I played really bad, and I absolutly didn’t change the result by my own, Stupidoz deserved to win because 40% #1 f ucked up, as Team-Aero f ucked up against them few weeks ago.

EDIT : perfectslayer = sVNN

(Snotling) #153

perfectslayer=sVNN on the website but he’s not playing with this account anymore I don’t know why.

You say we should play for fun and you’re the one to make all this fuss about a defeat, man can’t you just accept it and move on? I’m desperatly trying to make you understand rUBBEN is a member of Stupidoz and he’s not going back to Aero or whoever you want after this cup!! He’s gonna play with us the first season of FTM League. There’s not trick in what we did!!

We’re not trying to make fools of 40% or to win at any price, we’re trying to build an only french line-up able to play against the best team out there. Maybe you don’t know that but aie-need-a-medic is one of the founders of Stupidoz and sVNN (perfectslayer) is part of Stupidoz since december 2010. It looks like you don’t want to understand that we form a team since already a long moment. All the players your team faced yesterday are Stupidoz since at least 1 year. The fact that rUBBEN left Aero is well known as far as I know, why do you think Samurai played against you? Because rUBBEN left and couldn’t play for Aero anymore so he can play for his new team. That’s all, why are you looking for tricks or mischievous admin’s trap?

(rUBBEN) #154

aha Do you really think if I had absolutly wanted to win this cup I would have joined Stupidoz ? xDD
It’s like brontoz joins KILLER and I say F U you wanna win this cup so you join KILLERS !!

(Brontoz) #155

Ok, bye its ****ing useles aniway…

(Snotling) #156

[QUOTE=rUBBEN;392020]aha Do you really think if I had absolutly wanted to win this cup I would have joined Stupidoz ? xDD
It’s like brontoz joins KILLER and I say F U you wanna win this cup so you join KILLERS !![/QUOTE]

Thx for the comparison! xD

(Shelly) #157

[QUOTE=rUBBEN;392020]aha Do you really think if I had absolutly wanted to win this cup I would have joined Stupidoz ? xDD
It’s like brontoz joins KILLER and I say F U you wanna win this cup so you join KILLERS !![/QUOTE]

you changed your post 2x in a row now, which is a shame coz i wanted to comment it, but no worries I saved your comments and will paste here.

[B][I]"rUBBEN

Roi du monde

Most Recent Awards:

Total Awards: 4

Re: Open Cup 2012 4v4 - group phase
Hi everyone,
Anyway Brontoz, I can give you my demos, I played really bad, and I absolutly didn’t change the result by my own, Stupidoz deserved to win because 40% #1 f ucked up, as Team-Aero f ucked up against them few weeks ago.

When I checked the line-ups yesterday Noobuk wasn’t in. I still chose to let him play.

If you have anything to deal with Samurai, as Shelly said it’s not my problem, if there would be an admin in asdf maybe the problem could have been solved in another way than on THIS tournament thread. I’m not responsible neither of asdf nor of Aero now, Iv’e nothing to deal with it.

Cya i-g.
The french bastard ! "[/I][/B]

my first reaction to your first post was to say objectively that this has nothing to do with the asdf cup and the thing with samurai is sorted.

after reviewing your snarky comment towards the asdf cup again though I feel the need to alter my reply and tell you this.

It seems to me you are a troublemaker no matter where you are and what you do. From disrespectful behaviour towards other gamers and ppl in the community, to arrogant cocky attitudes towards other teams and last but not least backstabbing morals towards former teams, you young man should seriously consider retiring from etqw and by that doing the rest of the community a BIG favour.

I feel sorry a bit for snotling and STU that they took you bk in their team, your upper post mocking STU and their skills (although its the only team that would still take you) just goes to show what a lame personality you have.

(rUBBEN) #158

And here we go again ! Do you actually think it would be the only team that would take me in ? I hadn’t much time to play anymore and I decided I would spend it with my brother and old mates !

Ok I’m everything you said, so stop wasing your time with me !

(Celebrian) #159

We never make fuss about a defeat. We are used to see a new faces in teams on matches against us, like Samurai (it’s always a pleasure to play with him) and others.

And we have never disputed the wins of the team against whom we played. On WorldCup, afdf cup and right now on this cup.

It does not matter. LeSHiY played on asdf cup for SVOBODA, and we can’t ask him to play with us even if he is in the 40% team since 2009. This contradicts to the rules and common sense.
But as I see on ur cup u have another rules, that player can change his team in any time provided that he can not go back. You were even prepared to allow Draelor play " but he will not able to go back".
This cup could turn into a mess.

(Kl3ppy) #160

rubben, pls shut up or turn ur brain on. Brontoz has a valid point! U cant switch teams during a cup! Sign ups are closed so every team has to finish the cup with the signed up line up! And when a team has not enough players its the teams fault and then it has to forfeit or delay the match.