Open Cup 2012 4v4 - group phase

(Kl3ppy) #121

yeah that was what i meant, but u said it already but it was too late for me, was already in chill mode :smiley:

(Snotling) #122

Haha,k np. :wink:

(Apples) #123

Need to contact khamul for our game vs fly and will let you know once its settled

(Khamul) #124

When can u play?

(Snotling) #125

There are still some matches to be played to end the group phase:

Group 1:
-Aero vs JP

Group 2:
-40%#2 vs ZUBR

Group 3:
-Oldfrags vs Bullet Hell
-failWhale vs Oldfrags

Group 4:
-biAtch! vs FLY

Try to play it as fast as possible as we can move on to the play-offs! :slight_smile:

(Dthy) #126

Afaik, oldfrags have stopped playing. I havenā€™t seen of them online for a while now.

(CfYz) #127

We still have a time to play two matches :slight_smile: SAT and SUN. But who knows how to contact Bullet Hell?

rUBBEN
Leave this two days for us (I was asking this week to play) - if you donā€™t see the results by MON - than drop us from tourney.

(Shelly) #128

[QUOTE=CfYz;391527]We still have a time to play two matches :slight_smile: SAT and SUN. But who knows how to contact Bullet Hell?

[/QUOTE]

To contact bh for matches I would suggest to add AlexMercer ingame or Jakoby. Afaik they organize the bh matches. Or send a pm to sereNADE here on the forums.

(rUBBEN) #129

Playoffs launched (http://etqwleague.tourney.cc/brackets/) :

40%1 vs Stupidoz => wednesday 8 p.m CET game server #1
(bh) vs SVOBODA => wednesday 8 p.m CET game server #2
failWhale vs biAtch => thursday 8 p.m CET game server #1
Team-Aero vs 40%2 => thursday 8 p.m CET game server #2

The winner of this cup can have a picture of Khamul NAKED !

(Rex) #130

Time to lose.

(Khamul) #131

Lol i have only photo with u in bedā€¦

(Dthy) #132

Brb uninstalling.

(Snotling) #133

Again. Boring.

(rUBBEN) #134

Mais tā€™es con ou tu fais exprĆØs ? On tā€™as dit 100 fois que les 40% 1 cā€™est pas les meilleurs.

(Snotling) #135

I will do everything I can to win this cup. :open_mouth:

(Gvardman) #136

[QUOTE=rUBBEN;391754]
The winner of this cup can have a picture of Khamul NAKED ![/QUOTE]
Wtf Snot said that i will get this pics first!

Better make fragmovie where rub is fuсk1ng you in bed

(Khamul) #137

You should be quiet gvardy, because i have your picture too ā€¦ very interesting pictureā€¦

(Gvardman) #138

oh sh1tā€¦
/me is trying to get lost in the crowd

(Brontoz) #139

Hello, i heard players can change team in during of cup. So at this moment we can add whole 40#1 lineup to 40#2 squad, right? Everything will be normal? And for example, i can play for Svoboda on semifinal vs STU, or its can be 40#2 with svoboda tags. I not have any contracts and can change teams everytime when i wont, i understand right?

(Brontoz) #140

ā€œ2 - Mercs wonā€™t be allowed during official matchs.ā€ If i understand right, if you played on this cup for Aero than you are merk for STU on this cupā€¦ Right? Rubben i am not realy understand why you broke your own roules? You change team on cc site, but if its possible on during of cup, so i can change teams everytime when i wont, right? So what for this roules and all this things with players registration??? First you invite Samu on 6v6 cup, for play against us, he wasnt registered on your lineup, but noone say any word about itā€¦ Ofcorse you was not have 6th player, but you wasnt invite someone from STU for example, you was invite Samu. Dont need be to smart for understand what for you do itā€¦ Now you change team for get more chances beat 40# backupā€¦ What a lolsā€¦ Have just one question, WHAT THE **** IS GOING ON??? I dont need any awards on cups, i just wana some part of fairplay. 40% dont need improve themselfs, cose everyone know for who possible beat us, for who is not possible, i just not really inderstnd why you guys cant register some squad and play with this squad on during of cup as normal people?? I mean without this ****ing tricksā€¦ So wanna win? So important?? Every next time this trics is more and more annoyingā€¦