Open Cup 2012 4v4 - group phase

(rUBBEN) #101

btw SVOBODA vs biAtch 18:00 CET today, invite your friends, family, pets, everyone to the TV !

(Apples) #102

Hi mom

SD forum : Y U NEED MOAR CHARS!

(Gvardman) #103

Nice idea rub, svoboda is in.

(Brontoz) #104

Cup without final is not nice idea i think.Playoff is much better.

(Khamul) #105

Matches without chance are boring :frowning:

(rUBBEN) #106

We will find a way to make a grand final, brontoz

(Kl3ppy) #107

U can use this cup to make the groups for ur league. For Example, p1 in all groups are going to be the highest “league”. P2 of all groups are second league and so on. All teams who sign up for the league but didnt sign up for the cup, are put in the lowest group, so than all “unknown” teams are in 1 group, the teams will go up till they reach their skill levels.

(Snotling) #108

Hey, nice to see this idea has positive feed-back so far! :slight_smile: I think we gonna do as Kleppy said to create the divisions, we also had Falling Leaves results to help us finding who’s where. I’ve wrote a first version of the league’s rules and rUBBEN is working on a website to gather all the informations you’ll need.

Try to contact the more ppl possible to have a lot of teams. As a team needs only 4 players to register, clans with more than 9 active players can create 2 line-up and multiplicate the number of active teams around. And of course, I warmly advise all clanless players to build their own team with other clanless ppl or to einforce line-ups who lack players.

(rUBBEN) #109

Hey all, I tried to gather all the advises I received in this website : http://stupidoz.free.fr/ftmleague/index.php

It’s probably not the final website but by reading it you will have a first feeling about this league. I’ll post it on several team forums to try to get enough teams for the last division. If more teams sign-up we can still make divisions of 5 teams.

edit : + IRC : #etqw.FTMLeague @quakenet

(Apples) #110

Think you should put aero in group 1 and svoboda in group 2, would match better IMO.

Other thing, why the feck no custom maps… Bored of playing all the time the same games, radar and maridia are well suited for comp, worked on several already so I dont see the point in not having them.

(Dthy) #111

+1

Custom maps > Vanilla maps (imo)

(rUBBEN) #112

If there’s no custom maps on official servers, it’s only because I have no idea how to set them, and stupidogoblin is not really available atm :confused:

For svoboda and aero, I remind you we failed hard in the current cup, SVOBODA deserves 100x more than us to be in the first group.

(Aristotle) #113

You just put the maps in the base folder… it’s not hard to do. If you can put a custom config on a server you can do the same with a custom map.

(rUBBEN) #114

Ok thx :slight_smile: Supidogoblin will deal with it when he’ll be back in business

(rUBBEN) #115

We will finish the playoffs of current Cup 4v4, FTMLeague will start just after :slight_smile:

(Kl3ppy) #116

So the actual line up for the 4on4 cup is the lineup for the league? till when can a team add subs?

(Snotling) #117

Teams can add subs when they want. Just ask an admin to add your mates. :wink:

(Kl3ppy) #118

oh, and add subs during “one round” is allowed or is it just allowed between the rounds?

oh, nvm :smiley:

(Brontoz) #119

Oh, playoff! Tnx God :smiley:

(Snotling) #120

[QUOTE=Kleppy;390866]oh, and add subs during “one round” is allowed or is it just allowed between the rounds?

oh, nvm :D[/QUOTE]

Yes, you can add em during one round. If you mean round as season, that’s it?