Open Cup 2012 4v4 - group phase

(rUBBEN) #181

Yes, I’ve tried to find a bug somewhere but couldn’t find anything, and I didn’t zip the file with a particular software, only the windows’s default one…

(Dthy) #182

That’ll leave 5 matches in ~ 5 days, i doubt every match will be played.

(rUBBEN) #183

end of 1/8 finals tonight, 1/4 finals this week (=only 2 matchs) and grand final next week-end, and that will be it. :slight_smile:

(Ashog) #184

the second demo download works now, the first zip still broken

(rUBBEN) #185

1/4 finals :
SVOBODA vs Stupidoz wednesday 8 p.m server #1
failWhale vs 40% wednesday 8 p.m server #2

http://etqwleague.tourney.cc/brackets/

(Dthy) #186

I think you mean semi-finals, since the next round would be the finals :smiley:

(Shelly) #187

GG´s 40% btw and gl in next match.

(Brontoz) #188

Yeah tnx! That was nice game and my awesome missplant at last seconds xD

(rUBBEN) #189

You knew what I meant :wink:

(Snotling) #190

GG’s to [40%] and SVOBODA. It will be a russian final! :slight_smile:

Final thursday 2nd of february, 20:00 GMT+1 on OpenCup server#1

(Gvardman) #191

Yeah, thanks for game STU, was really nice match! :slight_smile:
Grats 40% with final, cya there xD

(Shelly) #192

Gratz svoboda and 40%

(Dthy) #193

GG 40% :smiley: I (not sure about the rest of failWhale who was playing) was surprised how long we lasted on refinery :smiley:

(jopjop) #194

yeah ggs 40% most fun and rage with etqw is playing against you guys :slight_smile: We did nice def on refinery but you guys were too strong when we tried to attack. on salvage we had a nice attack and got a nice time but still you somehow managed to beat it! We failed a bit on the defend but still it went quite close. Not even my sniper fullpull on second obj couldnt stop the 40% snowball. I was saddened by the fact that we lost and I want to kill brontoz.

(Brontoz) #195

Yeah that was realy funny and interest game, actually like every game vs failWhale xDD This game left many emotions very much, on refinary first half,when we was atack, i was REALY raged, you had really strong defence, i was not realy believe we will can defence 17 mins xDDD And this moment on salvage was just awesome, we had not nice time on second half for atack action, on second obj, enemy medics is killed and Celeb already constracting laser, than crazy jopjop killed whole team with sniper rifle. OMG xDD I was going mad on those moment, so many voices on ventrillo, so many screaming, something like AHH! FUUUUUUUUUUCK!!! xDDDDD But fortunally luck was on our side yesturday :slight_smile: 40% vs Germans is allmost allways close games, and winner is players who more lucky in that day i guess.

(Shelly) #196

i am glad about the result. it was a good match, both teams are very skilled where gameplay, teamwork and tactics are concerned, but only one team also has skills in sportsmanship and respectful behaviour towards other teams and that team won, so very good result.
no trolling intended btw, just my sincere opinion. ive always liked teams that convince with their skills and respectable attitude instead of arrogance and cockiness.

(rUBBEN) #197

Looking forward to this final !

(Dthy) #198

Im guessing you’re referring to specific players, rather than us as a whole? (And i can probably guess who they are)

(Shelly) #199

indeed im referring to specific players but since its a teamgame and i dont want to name anyone personally i generalized. like i said no trolling intended just stating my opinion. funny reactions to my post though, which i just got in personal im´s on irc with statements like im an attention whore, i pretend to be mother theresa which makes me arrogant also and some ppl of that team however are entitled to be arrogant. LOL. interesting stuffs, very entertaining reactions ^^ keep em coming.

(Crytiqal) #200

Arrogant also? So that person agrees they are arrogant?

How can anyone be entitled to be arrogant? LOL