Open Cup 2012 4v4 - group phase

(Shelly) #201

^^ because “they have the right to be” according to someone eyeing the well known ninja who magically appears through walls :smiley:

(Shelly) #202

btw, really looking forward to finals =)

(lausl) #203

congraz to 40%. coudn’t be there, but i hope in the near future we have nice close games like always. :slight_smile:
hope to see jopis demo…i assume massive minimap abuse :smiley:

@shelly
you allways said you like the truth.
wtf is wrong with you.
why always this teasing in forums from your side. you are always there when something is “happening” and always bashing everyone. in one fred you “accuse” 40% of cheating in barely all freds you have something to mention you bash with rubben…okay that’s all not my business. but naow you say out of thin air team failwhale is arrogant and has c0cks :wink:.
that’s just superredundant…i don’t know if this time rex, kordin or myself lit your tampon string on fire (ofc fleury always likes to play with his lighter :))but this has simply nothing to do with the team failwhale…we are all individualists from whole europe. and also this post is only my opinion and i don’t speak for someone else.
ofc we have no problem to be hated, qw community is just too small and the peeps jugde eatch other as un-, likable. but there is simply no need for such an attention wh0re like you. you have nothing to do with this cup, sure you can tell your opinion…but in my opinion with all your taunts you look like an old, embittered, bored woman whose only pleasure is to incite.
so you talk about arrogance and cockiness but you overstep the mark by yourself. join some team and play and flame like we all do…but acting like someone better and defaming teams without background knowledge and coherence does not give you a good reputation.
and i talked to you on irc cause i wanted to understand why you just tar all of us with the same brush, cause we both know you simply have no problems with dthy, jopi and iconzzz (3 of 4 players who played yesterday :wink:).
i am faaaaar away from having no faults but fu** someone has to say it in your face so you have the possibility to change it. and it was not only your comments here on sd forums which let me post this harsh sh!t, even more it was your acting on irc when i was trying to clear up some things under 4 eyes.
i honestly like you shelly (when you are not acting like a retard while your lapdogs cryt and kleppy are licking your ankles!!) :slight_smile:

btw, really looking forward to the finals too haf phun :slight_smile:

(Shelly) #204

lmao. “attention wh0re” “mother theresa” “old, embittered, bored woman”, you flatter me lausl but unlike my post your post does not hit a nerve, sorry.

i dont need to be on a team to recognize arrogant cocky behaviour of other gamers, fail argument imo. soooo it took you what more than 2 hours to get your knickers in a twist and send some reply with a few offensive words with what intention? to tell me your opinion about me? do i look like i care about your opinion about me? did i ask for your opinion? i dont think so, however you do have the right to voice it just like i have the right to voice mine ^^

personally i dont find im arrogant when speaking some truths, but if you see it that way thats fine by me too.

“possiblity to change” why would i do that? i have no problems with myself, if you have some with me, then unfortunate but fact remains that is YOUR problem, as i told you on irc.

Im not sure what you expect now or are looking for, but if your post was an attempt to make me shut up and not comment things that interest me or
feel offended by your opinion OR not voice my opinion then im sorry to disappoint you, but you failed. nice try though.

one suggestion though: keep others out of your argument with me, makes you look super lame. ^^

(Crytiqal) #205

Haha, only reason i came on because you dragged my name. in at some point while you were talking to shelly in irc. i just came on to find out why i got mentioned. Dunno why you also drag kleppy in it aswell. or am i his ankle licking lapdog aswell for asking that?

(BabyBooM) #206

I used to flame and troll too but then i took an arrow to the knee :confused:

(Apples) #207

ZzZZZZzzzzZZZZzzzzZZZZzzzz

(konLiziuS) #208

[QUOTE=Brontoz;392361] 40% vs Germans is allmost allways close games[/QUOTE] dont forget jopi is fin and dthy britsh :> to be correctly ;p

(konLiziuS) #209

lal…
are u ****ing serious?
how can u say that, after posting u liked that 40% won because u think some failwhale players are cocky and arrogant???

in my opinion this contradiction, makes u look super pathetic…
and how do u even formed ur opinion about thse unknown failwhale members? u never faced that in a real war with a real team,
maybe u just heard some flame by them on a vanilla server (after they got teamkilled 4times in a round)…

That is something i find unacceptable …
well but thats ur mind and i cant change it …but u should u keep out ur argument with team failwhale in this forum, just like u said in ur post, u old… very ooooold attetion whore :confused:

p.s sry for my bad english, it s because im so upset ;p and not because of missing english skills

(Shelly) #210

[QUOTE=konLiziuS;392401]lal…
are u ****ing serious?
how can u say that, after posting u liked that 40% won because u think some failwhale players are cocky and arrogant???

in my opinion this contradiction, makes u look super pathetic…
and how do u even formed ur opinion about thse unknown failwhale members? u never faced that in a real war with a real team,
maybe u just heard some flame by them on a vanilla server (after they got teamkilled 4times in a round)…

That is something i find unacceptable …
well but thats ur mind and i cant change it …but u should u keep out ur argument with team failwhale in this forum, just like u said in ur post, u old… very ooooold attetion whore :confused:

p.s sry for my bad english, it s because im so upset ;p and not because of missing english skills[/QUOTE]

oh konLiziuS aka fleury the trollking personally comes to the forum to honour me with a dissing comment. I bow down. :rolleyes:

my suggestion to lausl to keep others out of his personal flame towards me was referring to him mentioning cryti and kleppy for no reason whatsoever. in my post where i voice my opinion about the known arrogance of some failwhale players, i did not name anyone personally. theres the difference and not a contradiction at all.

how did i form my opinion about those unknown failwhale members? lol, not sure if you re being super sarcastic now or if you re just simply dim-witted, so i ll pass that question.

“well but thats ur mind and i cant change it” <—this is the only correct part in your post, ty for making some sense.

“but u should u keep out ur argument with team failwhale in this forum” rofl, you trying to tell me what to do and what not to do ? rly?

“u old… very ooooold attetion whore :/” your tempted insult is old, lausl already pulled that number. :rolleyes:

"p.s sry for my bad english, it s because im so upset ;p and not because of missing english skills " cry me a river

oh and btw: just fyi fleury: lausls argument with me was not coz i implied that some failwhale members are arrogant, since he himself calls 2 of his teammates arrogant, no, what got him so annoyed was that i posted it on a forum publically. bad shelly, slap my wrist, how dare i speak out what is commonly known by many and applause for lausl for telling me off and speaking his opinion about me voicing my opinion. now fleury pretty pls define contradiction for me again ^^

(Snotling) #211

GG’s to both SVOBODA and 40% for this final and thanks to all the teams that took part in this cup.

40% is the great winner after a good match between the two russian teams. Here’s a little sum-up for those who couldn’t be there to watch it:

(SVOBODA) vs [40%]#2: 0-4

Line-ups:
[40%]#2: Celebrian, Brontoz, Disney and Draelor
(SVOBODA): Gvardman, GanjaBoy, stalker-rus and LeshiY.

Map played: Sewer and Volcano

Thanks again to all players and teams, see you in FTM League! :wink:

(rUBBEN) #212

40% #2 WON THE GRAND-FINAL ! Congratulation !!!

(rUBBEN) #213

congratulation 40% ! :slight_smile:

(konLiziuS) #214

u were posting, some fw players are arrogant, lausl didnt like to see that and wrote it down in his comment…
ur answer was he should say that to u personally and not on a forum (look at your qoute ;p)

so in my opinion if u are telling lausl he shouldnt make his post here [QUOTE=Shelly;392391]

one suggestion though: keep others out of your argument with me, makes you look super lame. ^^[/QUOTE] , you should either hide ur argument with some fwplayers.

(Shelly) #215

[QUOTE=konLiziuS;392407]u were posting, some fw players are arrogant, lausl didnt like to see that and wrote it down in his comment…
ur answer was he should say that to u personally and not on a forum (look at your qoute ;p)

so in my opinion if u are telling lausl he shouldnt make his post here , you should either hide ur argument with some fwplayers.[/QUOTE]

what? you re not making any sense or i just cant understand your engrish. i know what lausl wrote and my answer was not that he should say that to me personally. what drugs you on? i suggested to lausl not to pull others, who he personally named, into his diss against me. which part of that did you not comprehend? i dont care about him making a post here or telling me personally, that was not the point. seems you dont get it.

(Gvardman) #216

GGs, thanks for game 40% and grats with 1st place.
We sucked a lot on sewer, but volcano was rly interesting :slight_smile:
Cya in FTM League :stuck_out_tongue:

(Shelly) #217

gratz to 40% for winning the finals.

(konLiziuS) #218

congratz 40% u deserved the win, well played :slight_smile:
and svoboda congratz u made it so far in the tournament, but now some special word s2 u leshiy, u are lucky :slight_smile: seems like shelly didnt watch the match, she would ignore u from today because of your arrogant switch to nailgun … playing the nail in a cupfinal… ttzzzzzz…, very arrogant my dear.

(Shelly) #219

[QUOTE=konLiziuS;392411]congratz 40% u deserved the win, well played :slight_smile:
and svoboda congratz u made it so far in the tournament, but now some special word s2 u leshiy, u are lucky :slight_smile: seems like shelly didnt watch the match, she would ignore u from today because of your arrogant switch to nailgun … playing the nail in a cupfinal… ttzzzzzz…, very arrogant my dear.[/QUOTE]

lolz, that was actually funny.

looks like you re applying for a lapdog position. rofl

(konLiziuS) #220

:smiley: okay shelly it was a misunderstanding, i missed the lausls sentence where he named cryt and kleppy, it was kinda ambiguous for me, i thought u wanted lausl to keep out, all the readers here on the forum.
Nevertheless i dont like how u mention some fail whale players here on a publicforum… i dont mention ur camsex with cryt here either ;/