Open Cup 2012 4v4 - group phase

(Shelly) #221

[QUOTE=konLiziuS;392413]:smiley: okay shelly it was a misunderstanding, i missed the lausls sentence where he named cryt and kleppy, it was kinda ambiguous for me, i thought u wanted lausl to keep out, all the readers here on the forum.
Nevertheless i dont like how u mention some fail whale players here on a publicforumā€¦ i dont mention ur camsex with cryt here either ;/[/QUOTE]

lol, same line as on the server a few weeks ago? get more creative in your trolling, its boring me.

(konLiziuS) #222

troll?
message too shortā€¦

(Crytiqal) #223

[QUOTE=konLiziuS;392413]:smiley: okay shelly it was a misunderstanding, i missed the lausls sentence where he named cryt and kleppy, it was kinda ambiguous for me, i thought u wanted lausl to keep out, all the readers here on the forum.
Nevertheless i dont like how u mention some fail whale players here on a publicforumā€¦ i dont mention ur camsex with cryt here either ;/[/QUOTE]

You jelly bro? Doesnā€™t rawa want to come on cam on msn?

(konLiziuS) #224

OMG shelly, its so arrogant to act that cool here in the forum, but being so upset in our irc chat :confused:

(konLiziuS) #225

she uses msn??? tell me her accountā€¦

(Celebrian) #226

Before the playoffs, we had thought if we can beat aero and failwhale, then possible final 40%#1 vs 40%#2. Yeah, I know, itā€™s too arrogant ;]]]]]
STU broke our dreams =(

(Hydrium) #227

soooo arrogant of you thinking that if you beat 2 teams that you win the whole cup cele
haha ggs 40% , looking forward to fight you in the next 4v4 cup :slight_smile:

(Celebrian) #228

[QUOTE=Hydrium;392420]soooo arrogant of you thinking that if you beat 2 teams that you win the whole cup cele
[/QUOTE]
Nothing I can do about it =)))

Always at your service =)
But we still thinking about participate FTML, coz Itā€™s too arrogant for us =))

(Brontoz) #229

Tnx a lot to everyone! Tnx to admins for this cup, great job!
Cu all on FTM league! xD

(Snotling) #230

I donā€™t know those STU guys but theyā€™re awesome. Iā€™m being arrogant too! :o

(konLiziuS) #231

OMg stu didnt let 40% #1 fight 40%#2 in the finals???

Arrogance detected!

(Shelly) #232

lol ā€œarroganceā€ is now the running gig, awesome.

anyways good luck to all teams in next cup and ggs especially to lausl and fleury. schach matt \o/

(Gvardman) #233

The running gig is now ā€œGPMGā€

(Ashog) #234

Gratz 40%, tho I would prefer SVO to win for a difference.