OCB World Cup 2

(Tandem) #161

tell me radar will be disabled

(Ads913) #162

The team capt will decide. If you read the rules there is room for compromise. Tournament starts in Sept giving the team players the opportunity to play in a cut or a playoff .I wil even offer the use of a server or resources for you to do so. That goes for other countrys as well.

(Rex) #163

Who is the team capt of Germany?

(r3fleX) #164

I dont want to be awkward, but who decides who is the team captain of a nation, and why are they team captain, and how are they choosing players? by skill or who is their best friend in the game?

(Kl3ppy) #165

I think all players exept some of team germany are old enough to find a solution to find their captain. Just get in a Voip tool (vent, ts, mumble), talk a bit with eachother to know them and then normal ppl are able to find a captain. Always a good point is experience with leading a team or/and playing cups.

:penguin:

(Apples) #166

[QUOTE=Chance.;234675]I think all players exept some of team germany are old enough to find a solution to find their captain. Just get in a Voip tool (vent, ts, mumble), talk a bit with eachother to know them and then normal ppl are able to find a captain. Always a good point is experience with leading a team or/and playing cups.

:penguin:[/QUOTE]

^^
This

And I’m captain for stroggos, we have a team!

(aie-need) #167

CFG problem is not a real problem : People who are not happy can find very easily some nice cfg on the net, just search a second.

A little question is jumping in my head : Where is hosted the competition’s server ? If this question is un-answered, and OCB need help, you can contact the #Stupidoz// clan (Tirok + deathwish + Seppe + Down_Wolf + me) to find a solution with one of our servers. :slight_smile:

I don’t care about 4 on 4 or 6 on 6, but pro-mod sounds reaaaaally better than vanilla (noting against you rex, I know you love vanilla :wink: ).

Kiss from France, and thx OCB.

(Rex) #168

[QUOTE=aie-need;234701]I don’t care about 4 on 4 or 6 on 6, but pro-mod sounds reaaaaally better than vanilla (noting against you rex, I know you love vanilla :wink: ).

Kiss from France, and thx OCB.[/QUOTE]

WTF? Not gaymod please! :eek: Vanilla!!! or it fails!

(retsy) #169

am participating, am going to be the worst player participating ;D :penguin:

(sereNADE) #170

not if i have anything to say about it:o

(sereNADE) #171

well, i couldnt see the ocb forums and when i COULD see it my login was blocked even though i registered a while back. but im going to sit this one out. i only ever saw one post about the USA team and when i ask the names mentioned in that team if they want to practice they didnt seem too interested. anyway, i cant make it since i will be gone most of sept.

(zman) #172

Hey everyone!

OCB forums is having issues
I would like to sign up for the USA team
Does anyone know how I go about it?
I thought I signed up but it wasn’t showing me on OCB USA list
I must be doing something wrong
As always I need help ha ha

z

(William_Gates) #173

nothing on the site

(Wackocat) #174

If their would be a belgium team, just sign me in. If not i could join the holland team, I don’t mind playing with the neighbours. :smiley:

(gee666) #175

Hi

Our site is down at the moment due to a rebuild, will be back up with all users and posts soon, sorry for the inconvenience

gee :slight_smile:

(Ashog) #176

what about girls’ team? We need an [iron maidenz] squad!

It could be like our biatchland team, but for reel! :smiley:

imho enuff of you still alive to make one.

(gee666) #177

New forum is up and running

Still working on content bear with us

please visit

http://www.sgs-gaming.com/

hope you like it

ATB

gee

(retsy) #178

[quote=brutt01d;235142]what about girls’ team? We need an [iron maidenz] squad!

It could be like our biatchland team, but for reel! :smiley:

imho enuff of you still alive to make one.[/quote]

:stroggtapir: in the works brutt01d :smiley: :stroggtapir:

(sereNADE) #179

hey, im having a practice this sunday for any OCB cup participants who want to drop by. its on our private NA server and all are welcome to join in.

sunday 3pm US EASTERN (GMT -5)

so far i’ve invited [STU]

and would now like to publicly invite -VILLA-

and of course anyone else in the OCB cup who wants to.

server ip: 216.155.146.6: 27733
pass: “public”

(zman) #180

New forum is up and running

Still working on content bear with us

please visit

http://www.sgs-gaming.com/

hope you like it

ATB

gee

Hey gee,

Still can’t log on