OCB World Cup 2

(Ads913) #1

Interested in entering your team and playing Quake Wars for your Country.Well Quake Wars World Cup 2 is around the corner.Details will be posted up on OCB-SGS.co.uk web page.
Currently looking for teams.sign up now…

(Rex) #2

How much money can we win?

(Dthy) #3

I’d like to play some comp, but im not in a team :frowning:

(murka) #4

merc avi!?

(otakustar) #5

:penguin:

(Ads913) #6

Sign up on the site and post your availabilty.The prizes are games unless we get sponsorship.Last year was a huge success and a lot of interest was generated. If anything its fun .

(Apples) #7

Yeah I guess I can play for rest of the world… but I need a mouse before that! or I’ll play with an antique and spamm the foooooK :smiley:

(Rex) #8

What is the format of the cup? If it is 6on6 (promod ofc!), count me and my random merc team in!

(light_sh4v0r) #9

Mmh, I think I’ll not sign up, I’m likely to be unavailable or not interested when it kicks off, and I suck which doesn’t help either.

(Dthy) #10

random merc teams ftwz!!! Count me in :smiley:

(Tandem) #11

Format?

TV Servers?

(Aristotle) #12

Depending on all the details I am in, though I would need a team.

Also depends on time/days of matches.

(Dthy) #13

I checked on OCB forums, looks like it’s being done by country. If it’s not then im happy to join a team if someone’s made one

(Cankor) #14

When is it? If it’s between 7/28 and 8/6 I’ll play if NA wants me (on vacation that week), otherwise I probably can’t make the time frames. I don’t mind being a stand-in either.

(Apples) #15

Join rest of the world you fatnub, and you will be our official sniper! except if headshot_I_hax_for_sure join us!

Btw add me, cba to sign up in another forum!

(murka) #16

So i will have to play alone or with the other guy i’ve seen floating around?

(gee666) #17

Minimum game is 4x4 but 5x5 6x6 7x7 is ok depending who turns up

Teams so far
Scotland
England
Canada
USA
Germany
Holand
Rest of the World (this can be split up if any country can get 4 players or more)

times will be set to suit those playing and games will be over a week or so, to allow teams to play (I think, this is what happend last time)

(Ads913) #18

thanks gee.
Also if you have lets say for example 4 french players you can start a french team.
Plus parents and grand parents nationality counts as well.
So if your English but have a Scottish parent you can play or either team.

(channa) #19

whens this happening? i could probs get a uk team

(light_sh4v0r) #20

There’s one already :tongue:
I’m sure you could add a second England team though.