OCB World Cup 2

(Dthy) #121

QUOTE=Tandem;234394

the “V” word[/QUOTE]

I played with on Vanilla a few days ago… hmmm

(gee666) #122

[QUOTE=Rex;234395]Ok, I am out of the cup. Why should we play in mixed teams? I don’t want to explain the other unexperienced players the game.
If someone starts a serious cup with a decent admin and rules, let me know please![/QUOTE]

Don’t think any of the guys playing could be described as unexperienced

(AnthonyDa) #123

Well, if you are using base instead of promod for a competition, then you’ll be described as an “inexperienced” admin for a cup.
First you are forcing people to play only on their national team, and also forcing a single team per country for a stupid reason.
Then, you prevent many people to play because mixed team aren’t allowed.
Now you are just pissing off people by forcing them to play a gametype not done for competition.
What’s next? Sorry dude, but you are just scaring off people because you seems to have no idea on what competitive people want to play.

PS : QW:TA or nothing!

(Dthy) #124

And pro mod is called ETQWPro Competition Mod, so it’s kinda in the name to use it instead of base

(Seanza) #125

[QUOTE=Rex;234395]Ok, I am out of the cup. Why should we play in mixed teams? I don’t want to explain the other unexperienced players the game.
If someone starts a serious cup with a decent admin and rules, let me know please![/QUOTE]

Stop flaming each other and let’s make this happen? I give you my word if you give yours.

(Dthy) #126

Let’s do this!, dunno how i could help though :confused:

(INF3RN0) #127

[QUOTE=gee666;234372]Ok so I think people might not like the fact that we are having this comp in vanilla mode, but to explaine why before people start saying die in fire

Not evryone HAS or Likes Pro Mod
But
Evryone does have vanilla while some may not like it
[/QUOTE]

Promod is easy to install, with the normal installer like any app. I would rather play vanilla promod than vanilla base. Mostly because I don’t think anyone wants to play vanilla base 6v6 with 24v24 settings… vehicle wars oh noez.

(gee666) #128

[QUOTE=AnthonyDa;234400]Well, if you are using base instead of promod for a competition, then you’ll be described as an “inexperienced” admin for a cup.
First you are forcing people to play only on their national team, and also forcing a single team per country for a stupid reason.
Then, you prevent many people to play because mixed team aren’t allowed.
Now you are just pissing off people by forcing them to play a gametype not done for competition.
What’s next? Sorry dude, but you are just scaring off people because you seems to have no idea on what competitive people want to play.

PS : QW:TA or nothing![/QUOTE]

Nobody is forcing anyone…

(Dthy) #129

Ook, i don’t want to play anymore

(gee666) #130

sorry to hear that mate.

(AnthonyDa) #131

Idd, but the cake you promised was a lie.

Now it’s up to you to turn your event into something awesome or the biggest fail ever seen since the last couple of months.

(Rex) #132

I totally agree with you AnthonyDa! And I predict a big fail, but that is just my opinion now.

hf Seanza playing a vanilla cup with some players from pub in your team :tongue:
and btw I **** on your words, because I won’t play the cup so I don’t care who plays.

(Aristotle) #133

I’m working on a config for something right now, if somebody wants to help me out hit me up in a pm and maybe I’ll talk to you about it.

(channa) #134

rex i dont think you understood what seanza was trying to say

hes not on about haveing a vanilla cup

(H4rdc0re) #135

Dude im so down for that. If its Pro then im in. I think Rex said it best that “I don’t want to explain the other unexperienced players the game.”

(murka) #136

Installing etqwpro… connect to server, game restarts… done?!(ofc there will be missing localization stuff, hitsounds included)

(Aristotle) #137

play with custom hitsounds :o

and h4rdc0re hit me up after i get some sleep, ill talk to you about some things you sexy skank.

(H4rdc0re) #138

[QUOTE=Aristotle;234453]

h4rdc0re hit me up after i get some sleep, ill talk to you about some things you sexy skank.[/QUOTE]

Faaashooo babe <333

(Shelly) #139

Wow, how awesome this is. Many ppl still loving QW so much that they come here to argue about mods and settings with so much passion… I´m impressed. :rolleyes:

Personally I dont care which mod will be used, I´m happy enough that someone is organising a cup again for us, so thanks OCB.

I hope that all the ppl that posted in this thread will play in the cup with the same dedication and passion as they posted here with clever comments, coz it would be rather silly to troll here about things when you dont even want to play in the cup, RIGHT? :stroggbanana:

(YumYum) #140

[QUOTE=Rex;234417]a vanilla cup with some players from pub in your team :tongue:
.[/QUOTE]

Eeh when this started to be a cup only for the PRO players? :rolleyes:

I totally agree with Shelly.

And when reading this thread i was thinking maybe people doesn’t have a problem with the promod, but with some of the people :wink: :wink: