For The Makron League ETQW 4v4 Season 2

(rUBBEN) #381

gg to all the teams this season :slight_smile:

(Wackocat) #382

Hey rUBBEN, can you tell me if TAW#2 has signed in yet for the 3th season?

If you don’t get any sign up from them before the season starts, can you sign them up with me as captain? Don’t know if they would approve it (but I don’t really care about that :stuck_out_tongue: )

(Brontoz) #383

I have one question. Division 2 winner is Combat Folk, why !? There is Combat Folk with 2 wins and 2 losts and 12 PTS, and 40%#1 with 3 games,3 wins, NO losts and same 12 PTS. There was match CF vs 40%1, and Combat Folk lost that game, but winner aniway CF… Mmm, why?

(Finko) #384

We take mrwert’s snails and give it to rub and snot… and we at 1st place :smiley:

(Brontoz) #385

Oh ok then:)

(Kl3ppy) #386

mrwert’s snails are awesome, but they are a bit shy thats why CF took first place in div2 and not in div1 :wink:

(Snotling) #387

No fancy admin’s decision here Brontoz, [CF] played 4 matches and 40% only 3 so the team with the most games played takes the lead, it’s normal.

(Gvardman) #388

LOL don’t you think, that if two teams have same amount of points and first team won the match vs second team, first team should take 1st place… or another way is to make something like decider… nobody cares about number of played games, but points!
Making me laugh

(Khamul) #389

(Kl3ppy) #390

Normally the first criterium are the points, 2nd is the direct match.
In this case, 40% #2 won vs CF and has the same points so 40% #2 should be #1 but since I <3 mrwert CF is #1 :rolleyes:

(Finko) #391

We play for public, not for pts, so our matches is awesome, and this means CF #1 in any case :>

(.Chris.) #392

[QUOTE=Gvardman;398543]nobody cares about number of played games, but points!
[/QUOTE]

But you have the same points no?

(Snotling) #393

After a week of hard work, Khamul finally gathered all the votes and gave me the results, so here we go:

Team’s rewards go to:
-Most improvement team: TAW#1
-Best fairplay: GunClub
-Best potential: Pierdole Style
-Best teamplay: failWhale

MVP per divisions are:
-Div1: Samurai
-Div2: Draelor
-Div3: Riddick666
-Div4: Chump
-Div5: Virus (NA), Osshy &Gradis (ex aequo for EU)

The players choosen for the 4v4 all-stars match are:
-Samurai
-Kordin
-Brontoz
-Chump
-ShadowToLight
-Onyx
-Apoc
-lausl
-Draelor
-jopjop

And for the 6v6:
-Rex
-Chump
-Draelor
-Brontoz
-Jopjop
-Rubben
-Kordin
-Samurai
-Celebrian
-Inferno
-Jakoby
-Khamul
-ShadowToLight
-lausl

Congratulations to all of you and I hope you’ll provide us a good show! :smiley: Thanks to the captains and players who gave their votes to Khamul. :slight_smile: The all-stars matches will be played this week-end, saturday and sunday according to the player’s availibilities.

Edit:
I talked with rUBBEN and Khamul about div2 situation. We’ve decided to give the 1st position to team 40%#1.
I’m sorry for Combat Folks and I hope you understand this change but it appears that 40% has indeed more wins than [CF] and deserves the first place.

(rUBBEN) #394

Hey everyone,
nothing is official yet but I managed to get in touch to badman (SD community manager), who reacted a really positive way. We are probably going to get prizes to give next season, and we might be able to get servers. We count on everyone to spread this information, to get as much teams as possible.

(Dthy) #395

I’m available for a team if necessary. Maybe SD could get a team together? hintidy hint hint :smiley:

Edit: nvm, hardcore revision for exams to make sure I go to Uni.

(TheG4mer) #396

I am not sure if we take part in the upcoming season, but with some changes. So far, we got SadDaX as our new leader. Because Toppi haven’t had the time due to his mother was in hospital :(. We may take new players in our lineup. Perhaps Xas, or istor. I will let you know.

(alphabeta) #397

The CrYpT will participate in season 3 with:

Captains: alphabeta and Br8kaway

Team: alphabeta, Br8kaway, Bankonit, Mr.Shifty, SIN110022, Scooter82, mat2, Loki, G4RB4GE, Persephone, MeatPuppet

And we may add more substitutes later.

(fzl) #398

anyone need a player for season 3 …i am back and i`m hungry…

pm me here or in #etqw.gather q quakenet

thx

#the_real_fzl

(lausl) #399

wb! but hungry for some döner?
if fzl will play–i call this season just: the hunger games :smiley:

(Ecano) #400

GG for 2nd season management guys. :slight_smile:

GunClub is in for 3rd season, same lineup, ShadowToLight and me captains.