For The Makron League ETQW 4v4 Season 2

(Khamul) #361

Ok i have almost all votes. I still have to contact with , TAW NA , Outlawed , cant shoot for ****, ubc and JP#2 Captains. Please guys catch me on our irc #etqw.ftmleague, on steam, or ingame.

(alphabeta) #362

Most Potential Team; Silentbreed
Best Fairplay: The Oulawed
Best Teamplay: The Outlawed
Most Improved Team: Crypt (maybe we shouldn’t vote for ourselves but we really made remarkable improvement!)

All-Stars: Mr. Shifty, AfroSamurai, Jet.Li, GodCody, Spliff_7, Apathy

(Khamul) #363

Please join irc alphabeta u made few mistakes. And guys pls play matches pstpwned and taw play, and teams from 1st div we cant wait anymore for u.

(Snotling) #364

I recently learned that a team used the player tr4n3 as merc in one of the league’s match. This tr4n3, also known as activity (Sverige, EDGE.Gaming) is a proven cheater. Any team that use him as a merc/player will get sanctions now.

(Kl3ppy) #365

I think NML accepted him as the opponent merc. Not sure but i think it was Toxic who used him.

(riddick666) #366

cheaters in etqw? :smiley: no way!

(Breo) #367

Before that match NML vs {ToXiC} I told Kamul about it on Steam he said NML accepted him as merc so he couldn’t do anything…

(Khamul) #368

i wasnt sure 100% i couldnt check ips. But few guys told me that, hmmm 99%? But it doesnt matter toxic will leave.

(Khamul) #369

Votes are almost ready, i have to ask 4 ppl cuz i accidentaly lost 4 votes omfg… Sory guys i hope i will do it tomorrow or today.

(riddick666) #370

TAW NA - PIERDOLE STYLE, today 20 CET

(Hydrium) #371

doesnt half of pierdole style play in the draftcup wich starts also at 20:00 CET today?

(Wackocat) #372

Details :stuck_out_tongue:

(riddick666) #373

they didnt show up…

(rUBBEN) #374

Defwin granted for Pierdole Style. :slight_smile:

(Snotling) #375

This is it! FTML season 2 is now over and it’s time to count the points. All the unplayed matches are considered as 0-0.

The winners of FTM Leagues season 2 are:
-Div1: Vikings Pedatricians
-Div2: 40%#1
-Div3: Pierdole Style
-Div4: LoOL
-Div5: Silent Breed(NA) & TAW#2(EU)

GG to all of you guys and many thanks to all the teams that played this second season!

A little sum-up, for this season 2, we had alot of teams signed-up and I was foreseeing awesome games in all the divisions but too much matches are left without results. So for the next season, we’ll come back to the s1’s matches organisation, I mean all matches will be scheduled at the beginning of the season by the admins. I would also like to make easier the scheduling between NA and EU teams as I’m really sad teams like Careface couldn’t play their matches because of it. I think the problem of the server settings will be solved for the next season as several servers have appeared during this season and are totally able to host league games now. Sorry again for the troubles you may had on our servers.

Anyway, this season also provided lot of fun with many closed and well played matches in all divisions, a new shoutcast team for ETQW thanks to Rex, streams thanks to Godcody and as soon as Khamul will have all the votes an all-star match!

Season 3 will begin 5th of may and I hope most of you will keep playing in FTM League. I know several teams have already resigned, (bb guys and thx) but I’m still confident, we still got enough teams in to play an interesting season 3 with some nice line-up that improved alot and promise us some good shows in the future! :slight_smile:

The sign-ups for season 3 are already open, if you want to register a team contact one of the admin, same if you want to make some changes in your roster or resign from the league. I remind you that you can add the logo of your team on your team’s page @ FTML website by giving it to rUBBEN.

See you soon, GL & HF,
Snotling

(jopjop) #376

oh dear failwhales to deadwhales to retardedwhales

(Kl3ppy) #377

Villa will take part in the upcoming season, but with some changes. So far, Bushdoctor is the new captain. And maybe some changes in the line up, not sure now.

(heXen) #378

gg to Vikings Pedatricians. I hope in next season all teams can play all games without problems.

(Rex) #379

Team failWhale resigns from the league due to missing opponents.

(Khamul) #380

Uff i don’t have to fight with rex anymore