For The Makron League ETQW 4v4 Season 2

(Snotling) #1

Hi everybody,

After a good season 1, it’s already time to embark for season 2! Registration are now close and I’m really happy to announce that 36 teams have signed-up for this second season. Welcome back to all the old QW players who came back and thanks you all for your motivation. :slight_smile:

For season 2, we’ve made some changes in the ruleset (not yet edited):
-1.1 Division System edited
-1.3 Extra Points deleted
-1.5 Sanctions edited
-1.5 Demos added
The other rules will remain the same as what they were in season 1.

The new tables are ready, don’t forget to check your division. Your matches will be scheduled by your division’s admin, contact him in any case of problem with the dates or to move a match.

Season 2 will begin monday 5th of march and will end sunday 15 of april.

GL & HF
Snotling

(INF3RN0) #2

ToXiC is much too strong for d5 imo… d4 would be more fitting :wink:.

(Velas) #3

im agree, d5 is for noobs like me :tongue:

(Ecano) #4

Hey, 1st CAV in 3dv…???

Reconsider it, these guys are going to devastate this div :eek:

(Splifff_7) #5

naaa the only pro-aimers we have are mike & apathy, and i dont even think apathy is actually on our team.

Not sure that we’re ready to take on d4 just yet…think we’re good in d5, we’re still a newb team overall (haven’t even had a single scrim together and are still new to promod tactics).

(Finko) #6

[QUOTE=RE-L;394519]Hey, 1st CAV in 3dv…???

Reconsider it, these guys are going to devastate this div :eek:[/QUOTE]
They have good company, i hope it will be n1match against us… [CF]-1st cav like in good old times :smiley:

(nevermind) #7

If apathy shows then the division is yours, Splifff. Most if not all in div 5 (NA) are new to promod tactics, so really it’s gonna get down to the better shots as we lemming our way through the objectives :rolleyes:

A couple of contentious team placings will be sorted in a season or two, anyway. Call it teething problems.

(Snotling) #8

About 1stCav’s division, as they just came back monday, we prefer to let them play the season in a good division but not too high as they can come back in business slowly byt safely. As for ToXic, I admit as euro players, the admin staff don’t know their level so we’ve decided to let them lpay in div5NA to have a full NA division.

(Kl3ppy) #9

Season starts sunday, right? are there any division changes upcoming or are the divisions final?

(Brontoz) #10

If its possible, can you announce here confirmed dates of matches with time? In that case everyone will can watch some interest games, and its nice i think.

(Snotling) #11

@Kleppy: They may be a few changes in the division before sunday. Nothing big but teams from division 3, 4 and 5 can wait for some changes.

@Brontoz: All the captain have to schedule their matches with their division admin. As soon as the date is confirmed, we write it on the website and it becomes official. I’ll try to post the dates here but I need the captains to do their job too. Wait untill sunday to begin scheduling your matches.

(Ashog) #12

meh, only one custom map…

(Dthy) #13

Should have maridia aswell. It’s perfect for 4v4.

(Kl3ppy) #14

thx snotling :slight_smile:

(Velas) #15

one thing, smurf.attitude isnt in crytp team, he is black.persephone and is in Xibalba

(Aristotle) #16

[QUOTE=Splifff_7;394521]naaa the only pro-aimers we have are mike & apathy, and i dont even think apathy is actually on our team.

Not sure that we’re ready to take on d4 just yet…think we’re good in d5, we’re still a newb team overall (haven’t even had a single scrim together and are still new to promod tactics).[/QUOTE]

slipmonki is an old Jerk player, has been in comp before.

(Aristotle) #17

Also, looks like Riddicki made it onto two rosters by accident. He shows up on Outlawed’s and Fury’s roster.

(Snotling) #18

Thx for the informations Velas and Aristotle, it should be corrected tomorrow.

(DukeNukeM) #19

hi, i seem to have problems connecting to #1 tv server. i can connect to #2 server and #2 tv server just fine, but #1 tv server when connecting it goes to a full-screen console, then says something about sending challenge to the server twice, then the game freezes. have to kill it via taskmgr.

any ideas? thanks in advance.

(Hydrium) #20

try loading promod first manual before connecting to a TV server.
(right bottom side on main screen => mods => Promod)

Hyd