For The Makron League ETQW 4v4 Season 2

(DukeNukeM) #21

[QUOTE=Hydrium;394699]try loading promod first manual before connecting to a TV server.
(right bottom side on main screen => mods => Promod)

Hyd[/QUOTE]

hi, thanks for suggesting.
i did load promod first (using +set fs_game etqwpro).

also suggested by olive to try loading a promod server first, then joining tv. still no go. same issue.

(Snotling) #22

This problem already happened to some ppl, you have to connect on the game server #1 and then connect to the TV#1.

(Snotling) #23

Hi all,

We’ve taken in count the feedbacks from the team to make some little changes in the divisions, don’t forget to check if you’re still in the same division! The teams moved were 1stCav and CF to division 2, NML to division 4. As hAk and NPS2009 told us they wouldn’t be able to play this season (hAk might play s3), we’ve decided to let team TAW.NA and team Pierdole Style join the season 2 both in division 3. Welcome to this two new teams, have fun in FTML season2 guys! :slight_smile:

A slight change has been made in the rules 1.2 (Points) and 1.3 (Forfeit), nothing big, just an explanation of what happens in case of double full-hold or if a team forfeits.

As a lot of new teams registered for this second season, we’ve decided to add some more people to the admin staff and we are happy to say welcome to INF3RN0 and oliveoil among the admin staff. Considering the great job they did to gather NA players and make a lot of new teams for FTML season 2, seeing them joining the staff is just a normal and well deserved reward! :wink:

We also wanted to inform all the captains that teams can add a logo to their page on the website, just send your image to rUBBEN ( 150x150 if possible). For this season, we’ll try to provide more interviews of player and a special showmatch at the end of the season with the best players.

FTM League season begins officially tomorrow. Don’t forget to contact your division’s admin to schedule your matches!

Gl & HF all,
Snotling

(DukeNukeM) #24

ok, thanks. will PM u.

(Crytiqal) #25

this is probably due the tv server not distributing custom content which is active on the #1 server

(DukeNukeM) #26

hmmmm, interesting.
so is there a way to connect to the tv server w/o connecting to the actual server first?

sorry for the offtopic posts

(Crytiqal) #27

ya i had it like that when i hosted all the TAW practice servers and their TVs.
Team-Aero also has it like this.

(Dthy) #28

Need to fix all the Div1, Div2, Div3 etc. pages. They still show teams which don’t exist (Svoboda in Div1, hAk in Div2…)

(Aristotle) #29

Not for me… I saw SVOBODA in div5 last night, and hak not on there at all.

(Dthy) #30

Hmm i checked when i posted and svodoba was on the Div1 Season 2 page, now it’s not… Quick work!

(Gvardman) #31

I think you just checked season 1 page :wink:

(onYn) #32

No, he checked the specific division lists with the matchlist, I had the same problem :wink:

(Napoleon.Solo) #33

A couple of questions about servers and maps. Since there are only 2 official servers listed on the website and they are both EU servers, are there any plans on getting an NA one? Also, if there will be NA servers what servers does an NA v EU match get played on? Also, what map is being played for week 1?

(Kl3ppy) #34

NA vs EU:
One Map is played on NA Server and the other one is played on EU Server. I guess that the NA guys choose is played at the NA Server and vice versa. Correct me if im wrong.

Maybe some Teams (Crypt, TAW) can provide a promod server with the FTM League cfg. Its pretty easy to make them official Servers :wink:

(onYn) #35

I think that one map can be played on NA, when the NA team wishes to do so. It´s not like you have to play on NA :stuck_out_tongue:

I thought there was one NA server with the proper config up allready?

(Napoleon.Solo) #36

There are multiple servers owned by individuals with the Clanbase config running on them, but nothing listed as an official server on the website, so I wasn’t sure if it is cool to play on these. How do these get made official servers?

The only other thing I am currently wondering is what map are we supposed to play for week 1?

(onYn) #37

For question like this I suggest you to just look at the FTM page :wink:

"1.2 Points
Every map won gives 2 points. The first team to reach 4 points wins the match. Three maps maximum can be played in a match. Every team choose a map at the beginning of the match. Decider is choosen by elimination. In case of double fullhold, each team win 1 point and play only one more map. The winner get 3 points. "

(Snotling) #38

@Napoleon.Solo: During a EU vs NA match, you can play one map on a EU serv and the other one on a NA server if the NA team wants to. In case of draw, you can toss a coin to choose where the third map will be played.

If you want to make your server an official League’s server, you must:
-Run the right 4v4 ClanBase cfg
-Let the admins have at least the right to change the map and cfg and kick players.
Then we’ll add your server as an official one on FTML website and it may be used for any League’s game.

(alphabeta) #39

Ca you post the 4v4 ClanBase cfg for easy download?

(Apples) #40

@Napoleon.solo : This is not like in NA format, there is a map pool and you choose from it, its not “one map per week” iirc. (I didnt re-read the rules but I’m guessing this league is EU format and not NA format regarding the map selection)

Peace