Right sir Apples, this is the map pool for the FTM League:
-Area22
-FastSalvage
-Sewer
-Volcano
-FastRefinery
-Island
-Comm Link

No more Maridia as nobody played this map during the season 1.

(Gvardman) #42

lol ? Maridia was not in season 1 map pool! It’s silly not to add maridia to s2 imho

(Dthy) #43

How could we play maridia if it wasn’t in the map pool? :confused:

(.N.E.R.D.) #44

Idd, but Maridia has really ****ed up spawntimes :slight_smile:

(Ashog) #45

lol. and that’s how with one sentence an admin can kill off all the custom map scene that was in the works for 5 years …

(Snotling) #46

We don’t kill anything here Ashog. :slight_smile:

We had too much problems running Maridia on our servers so we’ll play season 2 without this map and see if we can add it later if new servers work better than Stupidoz’s servers with Maridia running on.

(Ashog) #47

As I said, it’s not the map, it’s the bad server configs that caused problems.

(Apples) #48

Had a config with radar and maridia, dunno where is it tho, prolly lost within my hdd’s ashes…

Anyway yeah, Maridia is suited for comp, it allways had, the problem is as usual with 1) lazy server admins who wont take the time to install the map in their servers and 2) Lazy players who wont take 3 minutes of their time to download the map beforehand, I remember one match where we wanted to play maridia and all the player from the other team were like… “WTF is Maridia, we dont have it, can we play a regular map?”, it was freaking boring and we also lost the regular map if I remember correctly…

So yeah, I dont really care if maridia is played or not as I dont play this season and wont prolly play at all, but still, the map is not to blame here, the lazy people are.

Peace

(Khamul) #49

[QUOTE=Apples;394979]Had a config with radar and maridia, dunno where is it tho, prolly lost within my hdd’s ashes…

Anyway yeah, Maridia is suited for comp, it allways had, the problem is as usual with 1) lazy server admins who wont take the time to install the map in their servers and 2) Lazy players who wont take 3 minutes of their time to download the map beforehand, I remember one match where we wanted to play maridia and all the player from the other team were like… “WTF is Maridia, we dont have it, can we play a regular map?”, it was freaking boring and we also lost the regular map if I remember correctly…

So yeah, I dont really care if maridia is played or not as I dont play this season and wont prolly play at all, but still, the map is not to blame here, the lazy people are.

Peace[/QUOTE]
Lazy players which dont want to make cups,leagues,tournaments :slight_smile: Hey apples

Peace

(Apples) #50

[QUOTE=Khamul;394982]Lazy players which dont want to make cups,leagues,tournaments :slight_smile: Hey apples

Peace[/QUOTE]

Been there done that pal :wink:

Plus I’m not saying that YOU are lazy (as admin of the cup) but the players in general which wont download the map beforehand or the server admins which wont take the 10 minutes needed to instal the map on their servers.

The custom community never took off because of ranked server firstly, but also because no one one really took the time to use it in competition.

(Snotling) #51

First matches scheduled this week-end:

Div4:
-LoOL vs FLY sunday 11 @20:00 CET
-JP vs ToXiC sunday 11 @20:00 CET
-NML vs Villa saturday 10 @ 21:00 CET

I’ll edit my message with the new matches.

(Rex) #52

Would be nice to see those dates also on the FMTleague page :wink:

(Snotling) #53

Sorry, it will be hard because rUBBEN is the only one who can update the website and he’s not available at the moment.

(Brontoz) #54

40% vs GunClub on next sunday at 20.00 CET. And i ask again about servers settings. I think min net_clientPrediction on servers settings should be 0. Becose another values like - 20, -25 and same its for ****y noobs only,who trying get some advantage for not be so pwned… Even vanilla servers have prediction limitations, but on official FTM league servers at this moment i can play with net_clientPrediction - 30…

(r3fleX) #55

+1 :smiley:

12chars…

(Finko) #56

+one too :smiley:
CF-TAW-13 march
CF-ZUBR-21 march
and probably CF-Careface-7th april
If i wrong with dates, or something esle, i can always be found in IRC or SD forums.

(Snotling) #57

ok thanks Finko. Brontoz and Samurai, the prediction on FTML servers should be limited to 0 by sunday!

(Brontoz) #58

ok tnx a lot!:wink:

(Dthy) #59

+10000000000000000
Negative values are for nubs who can only win by ridiculous net settings.

(Snotling) #60

Stupidoz#2 vs TAW NA saturday 22:00 CET