For The Makron League ETQW 4v4 Season 2

(Snotling) #341

Season 2 almost comes to its end and it’s now time to think about the special match I announced at the beginning of this season. This special match will be an all-star match gathering the top current players in order to offer a manly and skilled show to everybody! :slight_smile:

Khamul will be gathering your votes to choose which gladiators we should send in the arena. So, pick your warriors voting for 8 players among divisions 1 and 2 players. The 8 choosen one will then vote to pick 2 captains who’ll pick their players.

This match should be played the 28 or 29 of april just before the beginning of season 3. So please contact Khamul as soon as possible to give him your votes (you can vote only one time obviously).

We’ve also decided to let the players reward the teams that showed fairplay, teamplay or improved well during this season by voting for this different title:
-Team with the best teamplay of season 2
-Most fairplay team
-Team who improved the most
-Team with the best potential (you can vote only for a d3,4 or 5 team)
Once again, our belaved Khamul will be gathering your votes but you’re free to give your votes on this thread.

GL & HF,
Snotling

(Dope) #342

Hehe nice work Snotling

-Team with the best teamplay of season 2: Viking
-Most fairplay team: lolwut? :smiley: everyone hax!
-Team who improved the most: Lool:)
-Team with the best potential: Pierdole Style

(Khamul) #343

U forget about 1 think, snotling . Will be played 2 matches 4v4 and 6v6, im gathering votes, and i will speak with ppl. So guys pls join our irc cuz its the easiest way to get vote(for me).

(rUBBEN) #344

-Team with the best teamplay of season 2: failwhale
-Most fairplay team: CrYpT
-Team who improved the most: ZUBR
-Team with the best potential: JP

• Most sexy bitch eva : Khamul aka Puerto Rico le plezn

(Winnie) #345

Team with the best teamplay of season 2: failwhale
-Most fairplay team: Gun club
-Team who improved the most: villa
-Team with the best potential: JP

(Khamul) #346

And only captains can vote so, rubben choose who is captain u or snotling.

(rUBBEN) #347

Snotling

• I vote Snotling president

(Kl3ppy) #348

For the allstar match i vote for mrwert/finek. Not sure if he played in the league but it doesnt matter, mrwert is awesome :smiley:

(Snotling) #349

Ups, man I’m such a failz0r…Yes, only team captains can vote for the teams rewards in order to simplify the votes. :slight_smile:

(Dthy) #350

How is there not a Most fails player and how come I haven’t won the award?!

(Apoc) #351

:tongue: How are Failwhale getting votes for best teamplay? They have only played one match against the lowest seed in the div…
(not any sort of trolling, just genuinely wondering how people have come to the conclusion that they have the best teamplay, when they have only played one match) Just seems bizarre that people have come to that decision with such little evidence xD Meh not like it matters, just confused me.

My vote for best teamplay goes to: 40% #2
Most fairplay team: Um…dunno, gun club maybe? dunno why, just they dont overly have any crazyunhit players
Team who improved the most: 40% #2
Cant vote for most promising…havent seen whats gone on

(Khamul) #352

i hope some matches will be played in this week… i really want to watch vikings vs failwhale or failwhale vs 40 % sigh.

(INF3RN0) #353

Khamul will be printing out your awards which will then be signed by myself in crayon. Framing costs extra.

(Dthy) #354

What about laminating?

(.N.E.R.D.) #355

I want the winners of every category tattooed on khamuls ass :slight_smile:

(Khamul) #356

U have to sing for every winner :smiley:

(Ecano) #357

QFT

+I want the picute in this forum mainpage :slight_smile:

(Finko) #358

it will be a good motivation for all teams and players:D

(.N.E.R.D.) #359

But I don’t have this angellike singing voice like you khamul ;))

(bart139) #360

most improvement team Viking Pedatricians
most potential team Pierdole Style
best fairplay NML

Div 1 Samurai
Div 2 fin1
Div 3 gvardman
Div 4 Shenise
Div 5 NA Virus047
Div 5 EU Oshyy

best teamplay team Viking Pedatricians

All star