For The Makron League ETQW 4v4 Season 2

(Splifff_7) #321

hey guys, Toxic’s gonna play its last fun match against NML, and after that we’re resigning from the league cuz not enough active members on our team.

(Snotling) #322

Sad to see that several teams will leave and that so many matches weren’t played. I hope the remaining players from ToXiC will mix with some other dropped teams to keep playing QW. :slight_smile:

(Ecano) #323

Time to divide FTML in only 3 divisions?

(Snotling) #324

Wait and see. But I still think we’ll have enough teams to keep playing with 5 divisions.

(Ecano) #325

I would say a min of 6 teams per Div, that is 5 matches.

(alphabeta) #326

We at Crypt are trying to finish our matches and will definitely be back for Season 3.

It appears Xibalba has with drawn from comp per one of their Captains. We are trying to set up our last matches with Outlawed or CS4S. We are available Sunday evening 7PM PST/10PM EST.

(Dope) #327

Villa vs Toxic - Saturday, 8 CET
Villa vs JP - Sunday, 8 CET

(millerq3) #328

[QUOTE=millerq3;397476]We’re hopeful that Orbitaler Planeten Putztrupp (opp) can muster a team up this coming 13,14 or 15th April.:infiltrator:

Poperze can you contact us in-game,on our site or through a admin so we can arrange the match.[/QUOTE]

We are still waiting for opp to reply to our numerous request’s for a game this weekend.

Noted that 2 other’s within division 5 are also looking for a match with opp.

Can a admin please try to contact them and arrange?

Cheers

(Khamul) #329

Miller poperze told me he cant gather enough players to play, and he really apologize. Imo we can still have much teams. I hope we will get few new teams :slight_smile:

(Celtic-Warrior) #330

So were does that leaves us?
Are they forfeiting?

(Gradis) #331

they got till 22nd to sort em selves out

(.N.E.R.D.) #332

there are several teams that drop out i think

(Snotling) #333

Since Stupidoz’s server admin is unable to properly set the restrictions on Stupidoz servers and some people suspect us to use negative predictions, the Stupidoz promod server (aka FTM League #1) is deleted from the official servers list.

You can still play on this server if both teams agree but it’s your problem if they’re no restrictions set when you’re using it.

I hope you all understand that I take this decision in order to protect my team’s reputation that some people tried to destroy after our match against 40%. I’m sorry that something as simple as setting cvars on a server can’t be done properly and I’m the first disappointed by this situation.

GL & HF

(oliveoil) #334

NML v Toxic 2 - 4
ggs

(Dope) #335

Villa vs JP today, shoutcast for this match would be great :slight_smile:

(Kl3ppy) #336

Villa vs JP 4:0, thx for the nice games gg

thx edzio for helping :slight_smile:

(Snotling) #337

CyBorG 4-0 STU#2. gg!

(Seanza) #338

I wouldn’t hold your breath. I don’t even have a PC right now :slight_smile:

(alphabeta) #339

Outlawed wins 4-2 over Crypt
Crypt wins 4-0 over CS4S
GGS all.

(godcody) #340

[QUOTE=alphabeta;397858]Outlawed wins 4-2 over Crypt
Crypt wins 4-0 over CS4S
GGS all.[/QUOTE]

matches can be found at my stream. http://www.justin.tv/cyrd. Thanks to the teams for letting Cullen and I cast.