For The Makron League ETQW 4v4 Season 2

(Rex) #301

Well you are admin, so you have to. Yes, we behaved compared to some other guys/girls here.

(Gvardman) #302

omg what are you doing…?

(Breo) #303

brightness 900 :cool:

(Celebrian) #304

Make a note of Mega Drama Button ;]

//youtu.be/316AzLYfAzw

(riddick666) #305

+1 Celebrian :slight_smile:

just play the missing games ppl…

(Khamul) #306

NML! Can u play on this saturday 8 pm cet vs Toxic? :slight_smile: Btw. NA Guys pls start play your match i see only silentbreed played all matches! :smiley: We especially make division for you , so speak with your opponent and organise match :smiley:

(Seanza) #307

edit: fml, just seen how old the post was I replied to…

(Khamul) #308

Today ZUBR vs TAW i guess 8 cet

(Dthy) #309

Will we see a return from the Seanza next season?

(oliveoil) #310

NML v Toxic Sat 9pm CET has been ok’d by Toxic thanks

(Kl3ppy) #311

there is a 3rd season?

(Dthy) #312

Probably, some peeps have already been discussing teams for one. (Avail if needed!)

(Khamul) #313

I hope much teams will stay in league i hope…

(Brontoz) #314

40% vs Vikings 2 - 4 Gg, well played guys.

(Dthy) #315

Very good and fun, very close aswell! Well played!

(Khamul) #316

Awesome match! I want to see more matches like this one! I still hope viking will stay with us! :slight_smile: . Dthy our star ! :smiley:

(AfroSamuri) #317

Outlawed wins 4-0 over UBC ggs

btw, i posted a week ago that we won 4-2 vs CS4S, i guess no one saw the post though :frowning:

(onYn) #318

TAW vs. ZUBR 4:0

Was fun & GG´s

(.N.E.R.D.) #319

Vikings will go to Valhalla :slight_smile:

(rUBBEN) #320

Hey everyone, just to say we are going to make a little pause after this season (aprox 2 weeks) because our Head admin has important things to do + the finko’s draft cup. It also let us a little bit time to end all the matches of the season properly, so we delay the dead line to the 22th of this month.

=> Season 3 will start the 5th may : Sign-ups are open now, captains please send me a message saying if you stay or not, !!