For The Makron League ETQW 4v4 Season 2

(Khamul) #281

they are from NA do u think they will play Friday at 3 pm ? i dont dont think so

(Brontoz) #282

rUBBEN, we have 5 players registered for 40%2 on FTM, unfortunally two of them is out for long… So need merc.

2.6 Mercs
Mercs are not allowed as long as you have four players registered on the website online during the match. Mercs can be taken only if the opponent’s captain agree with it. You cannot use a merc from higher divisions.

If i understand right, its mean if our opponents will agree, we can take any player from lower division, not only from our second squad, right?

(Gvardman) #283

INFERNO I wrote a msg to you about your matches sheduling, can you answer plz ?

(Gvardman) #284

Wizard I tryed to contact someone from your team but no answer at all.

(Snotling) #285

Wizard’s computer died so he won’t be able to give you an answer Gvardman, try to contact some other members of TAW NA.

(Khamul) #286

for example Cullen

(r3fleX) #287

Vikings 4:0 GunClub - update site with result plz.

gg’s GC some very close moments and huge fails by us at times :rolleyes:

(Dthy) #288

[QUOTE=r3fleX;397556]Vikings 4:0 GunClub - update site with result plz.

gg’s GC some very close moments and huge fails by Dthwsh. at times :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Fixed! :smiley:

#CharzNStuff

(Ecano) #289

[QUOTE=r3fleX;397556]Vikings 4:0 GunClub - update site with result plz.

gg’s GC some very close moments and huge fails by us at times :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Thanks, GG+ for you guys, very good match.

(rUBBEN) #290

Hey all, unfortunatly I heared (and have evidences) that ShadowToLight, who is GunClub’s captain can’t speak with failwhale because they always kick him : it’s very simple, this match will be played, either tomorrow or whenever, but there’s not going to be any defwin on this match. Little honesty would be appreciated guys…

(Crytiqal) #291

lol kicking someone and then complaining about not talking to them :smiley:

Kleppy where is ze drama button? xD

(Kl3ppy) #292

Sorry, dont want to overuse it, its no new drama :wink:

(Rex) #293

Can you explain, why we don’t get a defwin according to the rule 2.5?

(Ecano) #294

Makes sense. I supose that if Failwhale doesn’t acept the repetitive GunClub match proposals until sunday DEFWING will go for GunClub.

(heXen) #295

my personal opinion: wanna play. I don’t like any defwin. if FW have calendar problems or some problems with us (probably are annoyed) I hope common sense will prevail, we not are children. Maybe rubben could kindly give us an extra day after 15 to play this match if FW have calendar problem, but i hope we can play before 15, just a guess.

(rUBBEN) #296

This is the explanation :

(Rex) #297

What has a kick on our server to do with an official match?

(rUBBEN) #298

Ok man, I had a party for my 18 years old birthday yesterday, please spare my headache ! I’m not on the side of anybody in this incident, I just want to make my div matches played, for more fun. Instead of kicking him, plane your match and it will be the best of the world.

(Ecano) #299

I can’t read the comments, could you please improve the image. Thx.

(rUBBEN) #300

I’m not going to take any decision, you are all old enough to know how to behave properly in a competition.