For The Makron League ETQW 4v4 Season 2

(Shelly) #261

hahaha what you gonna do khamul? try and stop me by stomping your feet? lolololol.

(Kl3ppy) #262

http://www.dramabutton.com/

job done, blame Finko :smiley:

(Kordin) #263

[QUOTE=r3fleX;397406]cmon i think GunClub have a fair point with scheduling a forced match on Easter Sunday when people usually spend time with family/partying or w/e is a little rediculous. You wouldn’t expect people to turn up on Christmas day to play a 4on4 so its a pretty similar situation.

Also why are matches being forced? we are not past the original deadline (15th April) there is still just under a week left to play… and currently teams have the time to play at some point this week but not when the matches are being forced. So it’s resulting in matches which have a possibility of being played, just discarded with a default win/loss. Personally i’d love to see Failwhale vs GunClub, i reckon it would be a very close game, and maybe some surprises in the result.[/QUOTE]

1. Thats admins fault and not failwhales, we had nothing to do with finding the dates. We would also prefer to not play on next friday vs STU since friday is party day for most but we deal with it because we cant change it!

2. Why are the matches forced??? maybe because its the only chance for us to play all matches!! I asked every team from div1 about dates.

Vikings: Ahh no idea when we are 4, cant tell u any date blabla. nice!

40%: They lost one player, so i can understand why they couldnt say me a date when they would be rdy to play again. so not their fault.

STU: Asked rubben and snotling several times and waited for answers pretty long. And the answer was, ye we can only play on fridays or saturdays (the only days we dont play normally due to party and other stuff). nice!

GunClub: Asked them 4 weeks befor the league ends about match dates. Ecano promised me to ask his team, but oh surprise i never heard anything again from him till i asked him 1 or 2 weeks later. Any dates after that? ofc not! Than i asked shadow about dates. Answer: we will play against u later because we wanna play the easier matches first. nice!

So now tell me samurai, how should we manage to play 4 matches in this week if our opponents act like: no we cant, no we dont want, we dont know blablablabla…

Our opponents didnt try to find any dates at all and now when they are forced its like OH NOOO we want a fair chance to play blablabla. u had your fair chance for many weeks and everyone of u was aware of the fact that the open matches will be forced in last week!

Ofc its a fun league without any prices. But in the gunclub case its not about we are scared or want a save win! Even in a dead game like qw the teams should keep a minimum of reliability. If someone promise me to search for a date with his team and than after several weeks still nothing, my patience is over.

So pls stop blaming failwhale. You had your chance, its your fault!

If one of the other teams cant play at the forced date i am ready to change the date (if everyone of my team agrees to it). Its like jopjop said, i wanna play. Only for the gunclub match its just as explained above!

I hope admins will set dates from the beginning for next season like they did it in season 1. Maybe this will avoid all this drama next time…

First and last post from me about this topic, everything is said.

(Gvardman) #264

[QUOTE=Hydrium;397367]and we asked you atleast 100+ times for a scrim and you say nothing or refuse(or worse…), we stall you because we want to practise first we are a new team it isnt really suprising we atleast want 1 scrim before an offi?
[/QUOTE]

LOL the best argument ever :smiley: :smiley:

(Ecano) #265

GunClub is a new team and we have spent a time to get some teamplay. Now we are ready.

By the way, all of us have had to ask many times for matches in ETQW live time, you are not special.

(.N.E.R.D.) #266

You didn’t answer my question though :slight_smile:

(Crytiqal) #267

failwhale also postponed our 6v6 match and 4v4 match for weeks cause one of their cheerleading mascots couldnt play…

(.Chris.) #268

Same old newschool attitude, never had this crap back in day.

(r3fleX) #269

Yea i know im not blaming any of failwhale for these fixed dates, my arguement was against the admins for these date choices. But cmon seriously you would skip a party just to play a fun game in ETQW :confused:

[QUOTE=Kordin;397420] 2. Why are the matches forced??? maybe because its the only chance for us to play all matches!! I asked every team from div1 about dates.

Vikings: Ahh no idea when we are 4, cant tell u any date blabla. nice![/QUOTE]

When you asked me, apoc came home for a week for easter so we had 1 PC between us. How can we play any matches during this week when we have 1 PC between 2 members?! Now he has come back home we are available on most days of this week that i am aware of. (just not Wednesday or Friday cos i have parties on both days).

Well 1. Stop moaning about teams being unavailable everyone else has managed to play atleast 1 game. 2. State all the days/times you can play this week. 3. Get all your opponents to choose a date/time you have selected that you are available from and there you go you can arrange matches.

(r3fleX) #270

Yea i know im not blaming any of failwhale for these fixed dates, my arguement was against the admins for these date choices. But cmon seriously you would skip a party just to play a fun game in ETQW :confused:

[QUOTE=Kordin;397420] 2. Why are the matches forced??? maybe because its the only chance for us to play all matches!! I asked every team from div1 about dates.

Vikings: Ahh no idea when we are 4, cant tell u any date blabla. nice![/QUOTE]

When you asked me, apoc came home for a week for easter so we had 1 PC between us. How can we play any matches during this week when we have 1 PC between 2 members?! Now he has come back home we are available on most days of this week that i am aware of. (just not Wednesday or Friday cos i have parties on both days).

Well 1. Stop moaning about teams being unavailable everyone else has managed to play atleast 1 game. 2. State all the days/times you can play this week. 3. Get all your opponents to choose a date/time you have selected that you are available from and there you go you can arrange matches.

You get just as much drama but probably worse in some situations (70+page thread in old forums about aA suspected of using rivatuner in NC finals - 1 example)
And you had official leagues which had a strict and tight ruleset which laid out all the boundaries, so this never happened. You had a date to play your match with a team by, if you couldn’t it was default loss… i.e. 1 match a week, It must be played by the Sunday but you can schedule before hand if fits both teams. If one team fails to play on the Sunday its a defaultloss/win…

(.Chris.) #271

Guess I wasn’t been obvious enough.

(rUBBEN) #272

1 - I didn’t know Easter was so important in your countries, here Easter = eating chocolate alone in his room :stuck_out_tongue: That’s why I planned matches there, my bad.
2 - If Stupidoz managed to play most of their matches when we can play only 1 night per week, don’t tell me you guys didn’t manage to find a date (even if you pretend you did ask).
3 - Next season, I won’t trust you all anymore and I’ll force everything at the end of the season (I mean in my own division).
4 - If GunClub vs failwhale hasn’t been played until the end of the season it’s a defwin for failwhale because they showed up, same for other matches.
5 - You guys don’t need to answer here anymore, just give me a date and we’ll try to get shoutcasters and TV viewers.

• for 40% problem, celeb :

2.6 Mercs
Mercs are not allowed as long as you have four players registered on the website online during the match. Mercs can be taken only if the opponent’s captain agree with it. You cannot use a merc from higher divisions.

You have the right to take someone from your second line-up if the opponent agrees.

(r3fleX) #273

Vikings current schedule is looking like

Vikings vs GunClub 8pm cet - Tuesday 09 April (agreed just now)
Vikings vs 40% Thursday at scheduled time
Vikings vs Failwhale sunday at some point.

(INF3RN0) #274

It’s tough to have an international league when the EU in your div refuse to play on normal weekend times. We were ready to play a month ago when we were able to make time, and thus far have had a grand total of 1 match… gg

(Khamul) #275

Fin asked when can u play. And dont blame me inf! We already played:)

(millerq3) #276

We’re hopeful that Orbitaler Planeten Putztrupp (opp) can muster a team up this coming 13,14 or 15th April.:infiltrator:

Poperze can you contact us in-game,on our site or through a admin so we can arrange the match.

(Dope) #277

Khamul, could you force match villa vs toxic on this week?

(_Wizard_) #278

We could also use some help setting up the TAW NA vs Pierdole Style game…getting no confirmations after trying to set a time for the last 2 weeks.

(riddick666) #279

That’s right Wizard, we have problem setting it up cause we can’t play on Saturdays (mostly). We can play almost every day except Fridays and Saturdays.

(Kl3ppy) #280

Friday at 8 pm cet would be nice :smiley: