For The Makron League ETQW 4v4 Season 2

(Hydrium) #241

because we can almost always play, just now we cant play because of easter and u start to whine like a little bitch like always, when we ask you for a scrim your the one saying no. not us

(lausl) #242

just to clear some facts…we asked you since 3 weeks, when you are avi to play and you never gave a specific answer, just stalling us. you said you want to play vs us your last match-we denied and asked rubben to force the dates. rubben has forced the dates on his own- everyone has to handle with it in the division.
i just don’t get you- i am here for the fun too…but it’s just fu**ing annoying to run after the oppos to get some official played like we had nothing better to do. as i said: 3 weeks no clear date from your side…we asked you dunno 10-15 times; don’t feign ignorance here. it’s a deserved defwin imo :wink:

(Hydrium) #243

and we asked you atleast 100+ times for a scrim and you say nothing or refuse(or worse…), we stall you because we want to practise first we are a new team it isnt really suprising we atleast want 1 scrim before an offi?

also we played 2 offi’s already so we still have enough time, iam not playing whenever you want just because you still need to play 4 matches its not our problem that you stalled it to this late already. Like stated before this season end 15th april not our problem you wait till the last week and then still need to do all matches.

its easter, WE CANNOT PLAY , if you want a freewin its fine with me but i wouldnt want a win like that, especially because its just a fun cup(no prizes and stuff)

(lausl) #244

don’t blame us, when you think you need practice.
we don’t wanted this defwin…we are just super annoyed by your behaviour for being incapable to play ONE SINGLE official vs us. so start blaming jesus and the jews, cause it’s their fault that it’s easter :D:D .but imo if you were unwilling to play vs us the last 3 weeks, not able to play on the forced date - then you have to blame first of all yourself.
and in trainwars everyone can choose against who he plays - so your argument is totally invalid.
maybe it is in your eyes “assh0le-behaviour”, but get our point: we were fooled by you guys for 3 weeks and now you are trying to put the blame on team deadwhale!?!

(Gradis) #245

hmm

still a week to go. :confused: arrange ur games

(Virus047) #246

Silent Breed over Xibalba 4-0! GG’s! Happy Easter! :slight_smile:

(Rex) #247

What has training to do with a cup match? We play against who we want.

I see only one whining at this point. Maybe you shouldn’t sign up next time if you never got time.
Nothing more to say or discuss here.

(Ecano) #248

(Ecano) #249

(oliveoil) #250

OK so do you need another forced match date? does seem a little harsh that the original forced match date was on Easter Sunday… I can force a match date for you if necessary or are you all stamping now and don’t want to play?

(Ecano) #251

Olive, as posted…

[QUOTE=RE-L;397355]As already commented to u, Tuesday onwards, normal time 21 to 23h. Both of us have matches next weekend so Tuesday to Friday looks the more suitable days.
[/QUOTE]

Thanks.

(oliveoil) #252

OK after speaking to team failwhale they will take the defwin, the forced match was forced on both teams only one team showed up that is the end of this discussion :slight_smile:

(Khamul) #253

Next time should speak only captains, ShadowToLight and Kordin…

Edit: No hexen, lausl rex etc.

(r3fleX) #254

cmon i think GunClub have a fair point with scheduling a forced match on Easter Sunday when people usually spend time with family/partying or w/e is a little rediculous. You wouldn’t expect people to turn up on Christmas day to play a 4on4 so its a pretty similar situation.

Also why are matches being forced? we are not past the original deadline (15th April) there is still just under a week left to play… and currently teams have the time to play at some point this week but not when the matches are being forced. So it’s resulting in matches which have a possibility of being played, just discarded with a default win/loss. Personally i’d love to see Failwhale vs GunClub, i reckon it would be a very close game, and maybe some surprises in the result.

(.N.E.R.D.) #255

I think the Admins fear that if there are no dates no games will be played and it all comes down to defwin/defloss party :slight_smile: And they might be right :slight_smile:

(jopjop) #256

OK after speaking to team failwhale they will take the defwin, the forced match was forced on both teams only one team showed up that is the end of this discussion

I stand behind my team.
But personal opinion: I just wanna playy ;_;
Also for our future matches I would like to have a shoutcast!! Any volunteers?!?!?

(.N.E.R.D.) #257

Hey, Gunclub are you available today ??? Viking would like to play vs you this evening if it is possible.

(Shelly) #258

LMAO. one of the “apparently” best teams of qw these days takes a def win from one of the only 2 other teams that could possibly beat them. i smell FEAR :smiley: and whiny lil girls.

srsly, what is this bs? thats just lamesauce. i would´ve even reinstalled qw just to see that match, couldve been epic, but now the result is just spineless.

(Khamul) #259

Shelly is last person which should say something in this thread. U arent starting in this league - dont say anything , u arent supporting FTMLeague - dont say anything , u arent even playing QW - dont say anything…

Edit: We dont need useless spam in this thread… So i still dont know why they dont use PM or something like that.

(Crytiqal) #260

She said she would reinstall, would that help in the matter? ^^