(Wackocat) #222

[QUOTE=Patamon;397180]Tomorrow ,Saturday at 20:00 GMT

TAW#2 against JP[/QUOTE]

Whoop whoop whoop …

Let’s do this!

(Khamul) #223

TAW when can we play?

(Wackocat) #224

I think you mean the first TAW team. For that you should contact Onyn.
But you can always have a scrim against the second TAW team if you want, we’re always up for a match! :smiley:

(Khamul) #225

Ye but i dont remember when i saw him last time :frowning:

(Ecano) #226

gg for you too, was a nice match :slight_smile:

(Patamon) #227

i will try to contact onyn to tell him,you are looking for him.

He have an exam so probably this is the problem.

(Snotling) #228

TAW#2 vs JP#2: 0-4 gg to both teams! :slight_smile:

(Virus047) #229

Team Silent Breed vs Xibalba (Easter Sunday Evening!) @ 9 PM ESTish

GodCody will be giving out Easter Eggs! Liquid will be dressed up as the Easter Bunny. I’ll be playing Zombie Jesus. GL HF!

(Snotling) #230

Haha, Gl & HF guys!

(Rex) #231

GunClub didn’t show up at the match today. We waited even 30mins now for them and they are not enough to play. We require a defwin for team failWhale.

(Snotling) #232

Granted if you’re div admin was informed of the date.

(rUBBEN) #233

Well this is not ESL, if GunClub had already told you they couldn’t play, you should be kind with them and re-schedule it, if you refuse ofc you have he points, but I don’t see the interest :slight_smile:

(Rex) #234

We refuse. (They never had time)

(rUBBEN) #235

you sure sure sure sure sure sure ? :smiley:

(Ecano) #236

As already commented to u, Tuesday onwards, normal time 21 to 23h. Both of us have matches next weekend so Tuesday to Friday looks the more suitable days.

Agree with Rubben, we are here to have fun. :wink:

(Rex) #237

Yes, 200%.

(heXen) #238

Cmon rex, have patience. i don’t see the reason to reach this point. don’t forget the day, easter, the people can be busy, or in vacancy with family…

We have already played two matches, last just two days ago, not be so inflexible.

(r3fleX) #239

Read first post.

[QUOTE=Snotling;394483] Season 2 will begin monday 5th of march and will end sunday 15 of april.
[/QUOTE]

Arguement over? if date was set to end Sunday 15th April from the beginning then many teams planned to play by this date. It’s complete bs bringing the end date forward for no reason apart from being inpatient.

Imo you should have your games up to this date and if you can’t arrange then we play like 4 games on this 1 last day :smiley:

(Rex) #240

I don’t get it. Why do teams who never have time even sign up at all? :confused: