Stupidoz vs GunClub : friday 6 : 8 p.m
failwhale vs Gunclub : sunday 8 : 8 p.m
failwhale vs viking : wednesday 11 : 8 p.m
40% vs viking : thursday 12 : 8 p.m
Stupidoz vs failwhale friday 13 : 8 p.m
Gunclub vs viking friday 13 : 8 p.m
failwhale vs 40% sunday 15 : 8 p.m

(alphabeta) #202

I have been trying to get matches with CS4S and Xibalba without success.

(Dope) #203

Khamul you said about forced matches, i cant see it on official league server, so may be you will say me something :slight_smile:

(Kl3ppy) #204

Our matches wont get forced because we have 2 weekends left and need to play 2 matches. So i think its ok, that we play this saturday vs jp and next week vs toxic :slight_smile:

(Khamul) #205

Imo they cant play on saturday. Sigh… U can play on Saturday, they can play on Sunday and what can i do?

(Kl3ppy) #206

Mhh, i can try to make it possible that we play on sunday this weekend.

(Khamul) #207

Saturday 14th. 8 pm CET is ok?

(Kl3ppy) #208

Dont know about the others, but for me its not a good date when the sun is shining :wink:
Friday would be better for me :smiley:

(Dope) #209

Dont care Friday, or Saturday, im avi both days

(Gvardman) #210

Kleppy *** real life, *** shining sun, stay at your home and play an offi!

(Apples) #211

Sun never shine in Russia anyway :stuck_out_tongue:

(Finko) #212

We have vodka, so we dont need sun:P

(Kl3ppy) #213

but beer with friends is much better than playing etqw :tongue:

(.Chris.) #214

Like Christmas.

(Wackocat) #215

The forced matches are a good idea. But what happens if a team is trying to contact another team, but isn’t able to. I could then happen that the team that is actually putting effort into arranging a match is punished when the forced match is set on a day that isn’t good for most of their players.

Our team captain (Patamon from TAW#2) is trying to contact JP2 for about a week now and isn’t able to get any responds back. Next week most of our guys aren’t able to play, so eventually if we get a forced match date, then we will get punished for the other team not responding.

(Apples) #216

Leet comment is leet

(Snotling) #217

@Wacko: Considering that you’ve been one of the most active team in your division it would be obviously unfair to sanction with a forced match not suiting you. Contact your admin to find a date that may fits you and JP.

(Wackocat) #218

I think for us the whole weekend is fine, but we don’t know if JP will see the messages that we send them. So that’s the big problem we have. We’ve tried to contact them ingame, through steam and now even through this forum, but without succes.

I’ll ask if we can play this saturday to olive and I’ll make our captain send a lot of messages to JP about the match. Does that sound OK?

And I’m guessing that OCB and Aardvark are in the same situation as us. They need to play O.P.P. but they haven’t at the moment and they are as active as us, so I think O.P.P. isn’t responding as well.

(Patamon) #219

Tomorrow ,Saturday at 20:00 GMT

TAW#2 against JP

(AfroSamuri) #220

4-2 Outlawed over CS4S ggs