For The Makron ETQW 4V4 League

(Gvardman) #161

N.E.R.D., great idea imho. That how i see it:
div 1 and div 2 choose 2 captains, captains choose their players for 4x4 match (can be 5x5 or even 6x6 btw), the rule is that only 1 player from 1 team allowed. Yeah, i think the best way is 6x6 match…
Divs 3 and 4 make same things… and we get 2 great matches! xD

poor div 5 :smiley:

(rUBBEN) #162

Teams should take on their own servers for training etc… because there’s going to be more teams (aprox 5 or 6 teams/div) which means more offi matchs, which means less place for propubs and training server ! It’s not the same as ranked servers, you can set and pay easily ETQWpro servers (less than 10 euros or something) !

(r3fleX) #163

Hey guys, thought i would try create another team to add to this league for season 2…

Team Name: Viking Pediatricians
Tag: ViPe / summit random we think of!
Players: Samurai (Captain), Apoc, Dthy, Onyx (whatever nick he comes up with), Riobear

Hopefully we can play together as a nice team, try not to fail too badly and i look forward to some gg’s!

also drop us a pm for a train… cos we need it :tongue:

(Dthy) #164

[QUOTE=r3fleX;393756]Hey guys, thought i would try create another team to add to this league for season 2…

Players: Samurai (Captain), Apoc, Dthy, Onyx (whatever nick he comes up with), Riobear

Hopefully we can play together as a nice team, try not to fail too badly and i look forward to some gg’s!

also drop us a pm for a train… cos we need it :tongue:[/QUOTE]

Wait what? We’re vikings who look after little brats?! But i hate children! :frowning:

(lausl) #165

[QUOTE=r3fleX;393756]Hey guys, thought i would try create another team to add to this league for season 2…

hey guyzzz

and onyx new nick will be judas :D:D:wink:

(Ecano) #166

A new team is always a good new.

All the best for you guys! :slight_smile:

(jopjop) #167

first and fore most: hey guyzzz!!
sceondly: 2xnossa to lausl
thirdly: this onyx thing is really bad for the team failwhale… I suspect we have to change team name

(Kordin) #168

[QUOTE=jopjop;393768]
thirdly: this onyx thing is really bad for the team failwhale… I suspect we have to change team name[/QUOTE]

change the name because everyone (onyx and dthwsh) who is failing all the time is out and no fails, no failwhale??:smiley:

GL Viking Pediatricians, u will need it! :tongue:

(jopjop) #169

i will miss dthwshs “hey guyzzz” :confused:

(Snotling) #170

Nice to see you in for season 2 Vikings! We’ll update the site with your roster asap. :slight_smile:

(.N.E.R.D.) #171

I was never a real failwhale kordin, my Arrogancevalue just wasn’t high enough ;))

(Dthy) #172

Without my fails your TS will be boring! :smiley:

(Snotling) #173

Fake story keeps going on!

Another player from division 1 has been convinced of using a fake account to play in a div4 team. Thanks to server log, we’ve discovered that Raktok from Villa clan was actually Onyx of team failWhale. The admin bunch has decided to inflict the same sanctions to Raktok and his team as we did for Hydrium/Nemezila, Onyx/Raktok is banned from FTML season 1 and Villa looses all the points won while Raktok was playing.

If some doubts remain, go check Rex’s video what’s really entertaining:
//youtu.be/iHdUFo_Xvd8

(Dthy) #174

Dayyum son! Looks like Stupidoz #2 will be moving up now

(Ashog) #175

gg Onyx, nice quickscope macro, kid.

(INF3RN0) #176

Gay scripting is gay scripting.

(Shelly) #177

[QUOTE=Snotling;393937]Fake story keeps going on!

Another player from division 1 has been convinced of using a fake account to play in a div4 team. Thanks to server log, we’ve discovered that Raktok from Villa clan was actually Onyx of team failWhale. The admin bunch has decided to inflict the same sanctions to Raktok and his team as we did for Hydrium/Nemezila, Onyx/Raktok is banned from FTML season 1 and Villa looses all the points won while Raktok was playing.

If some doubts remain, go check Rex’s video what’s really entertaining:
//youtu.be/iHdUFo_Xvd8
[/QUOTE]

cool music

(Ecano) #178

It reminds me Orjan Nilsen… :cool:

//youtu.be/wtazg_dXprg

(BabyBooM) #179

Where is the connection to this Onyx Guy here ? I don’t see anything, we want hard evidence.

(r3fleX) #180

Okay few things to go through here :smiley:

1. Hope you are right with the guessing it’s onyx and not just throwing a random name at it for the sake of starting some controversy.

2. Why does this have to be a script? this is perfectly do able with mouse binds… i hate all this talk that everyone must use a sniper script to be able to do the quickscope stuff… u don’t, its just as possible and quicker using mouse binds. I guess people don’t like the idea that others are able to pull this off while they can’t figure it out… so it must be a script is their only thought! :confused:

3. Nice video rex… loved the intro music !

4. Onyx why the f**k can’t you play like this with us? ahaha oh yeh and your a naughty person for playing in 2 teams :rolleyes: altho i guess im not the best person to be saying this :tongue: