For The Makron ETQW 4V4 League

(Rex) #141

I doubt this “raktok” guy is around on the forum, but would be nice if he would upload his demo vs stu 2 on Sewer as GDF.

(alphabeta) #142

FLY 4-0 versus CrYpT. Good game!

(lausl) #143

woudn’t it be nice…if there would be a relegation match between the last of the upper div and the best of the lower div. more equal, more pressure, more fun imo :slight_smile:

(Ecano) #144

This sounds good.

Something like ‘Goodbye Season Day’ with promoted VS degraded teams matches for fun. :cool:

(Khamul) #145

Its very good idea. Because some teams arent ready to increase his division. I think team should show his readiness in decider match . And if team is too weak, it will be lost month for this team.

Edit: But if it will be accepted, we should start after 2nd season , cuz much teams will join in 2nd season.

(Ashog) #146

I think last teams of divisions should relegate anyway without relegation matches. This will be more interesting. The last team of 1st division then will have more pressure not remain the last. Also for the first teams of lower divisions this won’t be as frustrating. Imagine trying whole season to get to place 1 and then lose the chance in one match.
What could be better is a relegation match between the second last of an upper and the second team of a lower division as mentioned. This would ensure changes and more rotation every season so that it’s not boaring.

Also maybe better to make like 3 divisions with more teams (at least 5) - more various matches within a division, more overview and order, less impact if a team or two get disbanded.

(Khamul) #147

For example , svoboda is too weak for 1st div, but they are probably best in 2nd division. So they have to lose 1 season(4 loses in 1st division) because they was first? Different between divisions is very big. This is a chance for teams to not lose a single season by a big difference lvl between divisions.

I know my eng sux.

(Ashog) #148

You have the outdated information :slight_smile:

So they have to lose 1 season(4 loses in 1st division) because they was first?

Well, yeah. What’s wrong with that? Only by playing vs stronger oppoonents one can improve self (mostly).

Different between divisions is very big. This is a chance for teams to not lose a single season by a big difference lvl between divisions.

Then make bigger divisions with more smooth distribution of skill. Note that teams are improving and rearranging all the time, there have been several surprises already.

(Khamul) #149

You have the outdated information

It was just example.

Well, yeah. What’s wrong with that? Only by playing vs stronger oppoonents one can improve self (mostly).

Many teams are new, so we do not want to discourage them to league and promode. Its qw bro, no bf3 or mw3

Then make bigger divisions with more smooth ditribution of skill. Note that teams are improving and rearranging all the time, there have been several surprises already.

I hope in next season we will have biggers divisions , so we dont need 3 divisions. 5 are nice

(Gvardman) #150

For example, as for me, our matches in div1 were interesting… unfortunately, we didn’t play vs aero (i think we had chanses for win) but matches vs 40% and failwhale were not totally rape…
And i think that team, who got first place in div should go to next div in any case… What point in staying in div where u already beated everyone ?)

(Khamul) #151

lol it was example dont be angry gay gvardy LOL!

(Gvardman) #152

Yeah, and thats why nobody made thing when lowest team in div goes to hight div :smiley: Do u rly think team will get any interest in staying @ same league and beating same teams?

(Gvardman) #153

Nevaar :stuck_out_tongue:

(Snotling) #154

I think that’s Ashog is right about the relegation matches. This idea isn’t really interesting for the league we’ve built. FTMLeague is for me a way to give competitive teams a challenge, fighting to stay or reach the upper divisions and to reward the best newcomers in promod allowing them to climb up the steps to division 1 if they manage to win their division.

The fact that winners and loosers change divsion at the end of the season is part of the league system. Without it the league will get boring after two seasons seeing the same games between the sam teams. I shouldn’t be a problem for a team who won its division to climb up to the upper one, imo playing against better teams is the only way to keep improving yourself. It’s not like teams from division 5 would play against teams from division 2!

Ecano’s idea was interesting, we could do a season’s endgame like a match between two top teams. I was thinking about a top EU vs top NA or something like that, not a simple league match but a true event.

About the divisions size and number, it depends a lot of the number of teams registered and thei level. A lot of new teams are already registered for season 2 so we’ll be able to make bigger teams I think Ashog.

(Khamul) #155

so we’ll be able to make bigger teams I think Ashog.

Bigger divisions? do u mean that?

(Dthy) #156

You wouldn’t be able to do Best of EU vs Best of NA simply because they’re aren’t enough NA teams to compare and find the best.

(.N.E.R.D.) #157

I propose an Allstarmatch at the End of the Season where the community votes the players.

(Khamul) #158

Snotling Yes you’re right, it was too radical an idea. I think voting will be better hmmm west = eu east = US + RUS?

(Snotling) #159

Ups, right I meant divisions, sorry. :o

N.E.R.D. idea is goob but I can already smell the trolls coming if they can vote all players. I think we’ll reduce the vote only to first and second division’s players.

(Khamul) #160

I think we can make 2 matches and 2 votes. 4v4 and 6v6 ( or 8v8 ) . Snotling, i think every captain, which plays in league should have right to vote … Just 1 post = vote, it will be harder to count, but dont worry nigga!

Edit: Every captain ( even captains from 5 division ) should have rights to vote.