For The Makron ETQW 4V4 League

(rUBBEN) #181

1 - Do you actually think we would have called someone as a scapegoat without any evidence ? IP adresses suits, as geographic location, skill etc…

2 - Who started with this SNIPERSCRIPT, suspecting Aero to use it ? Fleury ? Ah yeah sorry…

Just 1 thing to make clear, onyx is banned for the rest of this season, not the next one.

(Snotling) #182

@Samurai:

1. Since Raktok’s skill in promod was way too high for a newcomer in pro the other admins and me were almost sure he was some high skilled player using a fake or somebody else’s account. I’ve learnt that Onyx was .N.E.R.D. from Villa clan and considering that he didn’t play any matches for failwhale while he’s really good but was around all the time except during Villa’s matches, we just had to check Raktok and Onyx IP to find out they were the same person, at least during the matches.

2. IMO, no sniperscript there, just a high skill that shows a bit too much, biggest give away. The thing is that to master quickscope, it takes hours of training and Raktok wasn’t training this hard in promod these days.

(Kl3ppy) #183

Dont punsih only villa, punish failwhale also. dunno if onyx played for them, but if he did, take the points from them when he played :wink:

(Khamul) #184

Its same situation like aero. I guess he didnt play any match for failwhale in this season.

(Shelly) #185

its not really same situation imo. as you said he didnt play yet for failwhale this season and afaik he was signed up with villa as raktok b4 he was signed up as onyx for failwhale. so villa shouldnt lose any points. he was in their team first and hadnt played for the other team yet. so why take their points?

in the aero situation it was different, coz hydrium played for both teams in same season but was signed up with aero first and had played with aero first (match was lost) and then with taw (match was won).

(INF3RN0) #186

Script is more apparent because I think we all know how it works manually… don’t think I’ve seen anyone non-script be that consistent- which I think was the main point of the vid. (btw refering to the automated pistol exploit here)

(Khamul) #187

No hydrium didnt play match for aero. Rules are simple player can be registered for 1 team.

(Shelly) #188

yes he did, he played vs 40% in second map (volcano) and took hexen´s place who played in first map (refinery). Check crytis interview, maybe then you remember.

btw i totally understand the rule, just saying its a different situation since in this case raktok/onyx played for only 1 team and not 2 even though he was signed up for 2. that was my point

(Khamul) #189

If yes, my bad. But Aero left so it doesn’t matter.

(Snotling) #190

The admin staff has decided to take down only half of Villa’s points and Raktok/ad. is banned from season 1. We’ll ask him to choose between Viking and Villa for season 2.

(singing_fish) #191

Thanks for your work, snotling.
Sorry to keep you busy with that.

all the best,
>*)))><

(Dthy) #192

Haven’t seen me sniping enough :smiley:

(Rex) #193

Coming soon!

(Dthy) #194

Can’t wait for it! Maybe make a little trailer?

(Velas) #195

with this music plz! :smiley:
//youtu.be/hKLpJtvzlEI

(Dope) #196

Well nice job with loosing points, and thnx Admins for work

For Rex. I think better use this picture in intro, “Sherlok Rex” doesnt sound pretty cool.

(Rex) #197

U mad villa player?

@Velas Sure… :rolleyes:

(Dope) #198

Nope, just advice :slight_smile:

(Dthy) #199

Requim For A Dream is soo overused.

(Velas) #200

ummm but your headshots with that music… at slowmotion… seems nice