For The Makron ETQW 4V4 League

(.N.E.R.D.) #201

Tbh, it wasn’t really me. I was downstairs eating pizza and my Friend was playing in my Room at my Pc. I don’t really know what he did laaaaaaaaaaaaaalll … I think this has already been used :slight_smile:

(Kordin) #202

jopjop hacked your pc and played as raktok while u took a shower maybe?:slight_smile:

(BabyBooM) #203

I heard jopjop is very sneaky that way :slight_smile:

(Apoc) #204

Inferno dont be silly, its not even hard to master, bit of practice is all. Go to 1 min on sams guide vid and youll see me doing an entire clip fine, that was on the first take also. Its not even hard to do, it just timing, and not losing your cool and rushing it. Btw this vid is done completely manually, i use no macros in any games i play…firstly because im crappy at that sort of thing and cba to learn the details, and secondly because its often against rules.

But yea, dont just jump to conclusion about scripting, its very very easy to do manually.

//youtu.be/NgqWSO-vAK0

(rUBBEN) #205

Registration stops on the 29 of february (hurry up for signing up and make transfers), season 2 will start following week-end !

(Velas) #206

The Gun Club is a spanish team??? i didnt know that

(Dthy) #207

I think it’s just because a Ecano signed them up, in the same way that failWhale is a german team, depsite me and jopjop not being able to speak german :o

(jopjop) #208

yeah but its cos we choose not to!

(Dthy) #209

jajaja #+chars

(INF3RN0) #210

Yea your right- just practiced it a bit and it’s pretty easy. Never used it much myself since I considered the pistol swapping to imba the weapons, but whatevz.

(Ecano) #211

We are Dutch, Germans, Italians and Spanish, at the end as in most of the TS we speak english. The flag… because there wasn’t a single Spanish one in the league :cool:

(I81B4U) #212

After talking yesterday with RakTok I wanna show some things.
RakTok never played at failwhale team. He already didn^t join up there. It was not him who signed in there and noone asked him about. So he did nothing incorrect. He played only for us. Now Stu2 is in the league one division higher, half of adminteam is STU.
Sounds good so far and has a bad smack. Sounds a bit prejudiced.
I think, they must give our points back.
For the joke: Dopey can u add some members of the other teams to our list, so they will loosing their points, maybe rex from failwhale?

In this case
debush

++++++++++++++consider it bagged+++++++++++++++

(Velas) #213

i didn know thah Ecano was spanish! Saludos amigo!

(rUBBEN) #214

I can remember very clearly announcing Onyx that Kordin had asked me to sign him up in failWhale roster, onyx answered by something that sounded like : " ah you are creating again a list of promod players or something ? ", and then I explained onyx about FTML etc. Then I asked Kordin if he was sure you agreed, he answered by a clear yes.
Don’t tell me you didn’t notice it, and if there was anything unclear, you could have told me and I could have removed you.

I’m a retard kid so I’m not gonna do any moral lesson, you broke a rule : YOU CANT BE SIGNED UP IN 2 DIFFERENT TEAMS => the team that you played for takes a penalty and you are banned for the current season.

I’ll do like if I hadn’t seen what you wrote about STU2, and I advise you to think a little bit more before posting such a nonsense : rules are strict you broke it, it could have been any team instead of STU2 it wouldn’t have changed anything.

(Khamul) #215

[QUOTE=I81B4U;394056]After talking yesterday with RakTok I wanna show some things.
RakTok never played at failwhale team. He already didn^t join up there. It was not him who signed in there and noone asked him about. So he did nothing incorrect. He played only for us. Now Stu2 is in the league one division higher, half of adminteam is STU.
Sounds good so far and has a bad smack. Sounds a bit prejudiced.
I think, they must give our points back.
For the joke: Dopey can u add some members of the other teams to our list, so they will loosing their points, maybe rex from failwhale?

In this case
debush

++++++++++++++consider it bagged+++++++++++++++[/QUOTE]

I accepted this decision too, and im not in stupidoz. :slight_smile:

(Kl3ppy) #216

Why can u sign up players for teams without asking the player if its fine with him? and u have to admit that ur too close to some teams to be a neutral admin. And the fact that onyx didnt play a single game for failwhale is not a part of ur decision. he didnt play for them, just for villa.
and rubben, ur behavior yesterday on tv server was pretty clear. u dont like villa because stu2 lost, same for stupidogoblin. thats pretty sad, but we will deal with it but ur actions are confirming my mind about u!
anyways, season2 is coming, so gg gl hf!

(I81B4U) #217

[QUOTE=rUBBEN;394060]I can remember very clearly announcing Onyx that Kordin had asked me to sign him up in failWhale roster, onyx answered by something that sounded like : " ah you are creating again a list of promod players or something ? ", and then I explained onyx about FTML etc. Then I asked Kordin if he was sure you agreed, he answered by a clear yes.
Don’t tell me you didn’t notice it, and if there was anything unclear, you could have told me and I could have removed you.

I’m a retard kid so I’m not gonna do any moral lesson, you broke a rule : YOU CANT BE SIGNED UP IN 2 DIFFERENT TEAMS => the team that you played for takes a penalty and you are banned for the current season.

I’ll do like if I hadn’t seen what you wrote about STU2, and I advise you to think a little bit more before posting such a nonsense : rules are strict you broke it, it could have been any team instead of STU2 it wouldn’t have changed anything.[/QUOTE]

Na, no worries ( a spot hitted?), he didn´t broke any rule, listen to the facts. If my opinion is non sense, i dont care at all. Its my thought and thats what I believe. We are playin further as usual.:stroggbanana:

It could have any team------but it isn´t:eek::confused:

P.S.: Why dont u choice a neutral team about decisions something like the described in this thread. Thats fair…

++++++++++++++++consider it bagged++++++++++++

(Dope) #218

Leave Raktok alone :rolleyes:

(Dope) #219

wtf rub? Raktok/Onyx whatever was registered in villa and played for villa.why not cheking logs when onyx played for failwhale?
And, cough “Using fake account to play in two teams: player is warned.” Recognize that?
Nice warning: -6 points + Raktok/Onyx banned + HE DIDNT PLAY FOR FAILWHALE! omg!

(rUBBEN) #220

[QUOTE=Kleppy;394062]
and rubben, ur behavior yesterday on tv server was pretty clear. u dont like villa because stu2 lost[/QUOTE]

How can you say that ? I like Villa, but I really love LoOL that’s why I was for LoOL ! You don’t believe me ? The first match I ever played on QW was against LoOL more than 1 year ago, and they were very nice with us they learnt us things etc… I really like LoOL, that’s why I was such a holigan !

And you accuse me to be always angry kleppy, but did you even notice when it comes that I have to speak with you, and raktok, it’s either because your team failed at showing-up or because you broke a rule. Nice.

Now you can keep blablating, Onyx signed up for Viking a few days ago… what did he wait to tell me that he was raktok ? To be in 3 different teams ?