For The Makron ETQW 4V4 League

(rUBBEN) #221

For the -6 points, it was in your advantage, when we caught Hydrium, TAW lost all their points, and onYn didn’t come here accusing the admin staff of being a bunch of opportunistic. We considered that Villa may have made a little mistake and it didn’t really matter.

(Kl3ppy) #222

We broke a rule that is very unclear. Kordin signed up onyx, but u asked onyx if he is in failwhale and as far as i know, he didnt say yes, which means he didnt confirm it! you asked me 2 times if u should put me on the villa lign-up and i clearly said yes, so i would accept a punishment if i would play for 2 teams. but the case with onyx seems to be a different one. and he signed up for season2 with a different team but 2 weeks ago i played with villa and asked them if they need a sub because i can play if needed and onyx said, in season2 i can play for them. i understood him that way, that he wont play for villa in season2. and the second thing, ur rule says the player is banned and the team is warned, there is no single word about losing points! and with taw, he played! for 2 teams, onyx didnt!
and regarding ur behavior: its all fine when u like one team more than the other but calling one team fail etc is not respectful and should end in a ban! oh and i dont think villa failed yesterday, we lost lolcano, won comm link and area22 was very close, so there were 2 teams on almost the same lvl. if that is a fail, well fine …
and dont blame me for biatch failing, i was just a sub and not the captain!

(rUBBEN) #223

Triple post and the last one : http://stupidoz.free.fr/ftmleague/rules.php

When you sign-up for a competition, reading the rule-set should be the first thing to do. Rule 1.5 should have avoided this discussion, since you weren’t in your right.

(Breo) #224

Are you league admins listening: RakTok/Onyx only played for Villa. Read your own rules:

-Using fake account to play in two teams: player is warned, and the teams he played for take a penalty.

IF RakTok played on Villa and Failwhale why only Villa gets a penalty?

(Dope) #225

Rub, do you understand what YOU wrote in rules? I dont care about TAW, Hydrium and Aero, you wrote the rules and do it. Im accusing admins, coz you doin ****. Rules are not broken at all, but we got sanction, which attention! not in rules at all! why?

(rUBBEN) #226

Kleppy : How can you dare to talk to me about respect ?

We made a meeting with admins (gvardman wasn’t present) to help Villa, and made the decision to break the transfer rule for YOU, to permit Villa to finish decently the season. And you dare coming here to cry ?

It’s not ESL here, so we make meeting on hard points and take decision with admin staff looking at problems closer.

Did you already forget how you trolled us on the last competition ? How we forgave you to permit your team to play ? What do you want ? A league that would be indifferent to your cheat intents ? The first suspects on raktok didn’t even come from admin staff, how can you say we do things to help Stupidoz 2 ?

How can you tell me about respect when the only thing you do is starting ETQW, connecting with your friends and playing a match, people watching you playing on a TV server, when we spend hours setting up dates, servers, website, fixing problems, making meetings, looking for new teams, etc. ?

(Dope) #227

Thats crap Breo, this point if Raktok actually played for fail too he just goin to get warning. Not ban, no loosing points, just warining. Its in rules. Im not admin, and i didnt write rules for league, so i actually dunno why sanction become so hard. If onYn is fine to see that - thats his problem. I dont care at all. I saw rules and everything was fine

(Breo) #228

No I said “IF” he played for 2 teams why not take points away from both teams?

-Using fake account to play in two teams: player is warned, and the teams he played for take a penalty.

But RakTok/Onyx only played for us, so their is no rule broken. Idk what this all about…

(Dope) #229

They have changed rules :slight_smile: think, not so long time ago. When Raktok was registered was only
-Using fake account to play in two teams: player is warned

(rUBBEN) #230

Ok guys, this was great, very interesting drama. Now I ask one question, the question that I didn’t want to post because I didn’t want to offend you, but the question that everyone has in the back of the brain :

Do you actually aim at going up to division 3 without raktok ?

(Dope) #231

:smiley: omg, rub, anwser on question, not start something mmm “offend” ok? You already didnt say something on topic, just "you broke rules, one player in 2 teams :eek: ". Or its all about to change rules AFTER season #1? lol!

Edited coz my bad english :stuck_out_tongue:

same thing Rubben, we are goin to division 3, and if we can we do it.

(Kl3ppy) #232

I know what respect is, and i know the difference between trolling and unrespectfull behavior! u clearly dont. and if u banned me at the other cup, i didnt had a prob with that, biatch neither. and why do u bring up old stories? tell me! its a new cup, new format and dont forget i posted some advices for ftmleague, so dont come with ur bullsh!t. i dont have a prob with u, and its a nice move to let me play for villa, but that doesnt change the situation that u have changed the rules after the onyx incident. we will accept ur decision and stay in div4, so all is fine. and as an answer to ur arrogant question regarding div3: yes, we will try to go there in season2.
and again, i dare calling u unrespectful, as ur question shows it again and i wont change my attitude till u proof me wrong!
im not posting here anymore, if u wanna talk with me, hit me on irc.

(Apoc) #233

[QUOTE=rUBBEN;394076]Ok guys, this was great, very interesting drama. Now I ask one question, the question that I didn’t want to post because I didn’t want to offend you, but the question that everyone has in the back of the brain :

Do you actually aim at going up to division 3 without raktok ?[/QUOTE]

Your going to need to stop with this soon, your trivialising your role and undermining your own position.
I would say your question was out of line even if you were on an opposing team, nevermind being admin. Dont critisize the teams that play in your league dude, your shooting yourself in the foot.

On the issue and aside from silly insults:

Essentially, if predetermined rules regarding the situation were put in place, then carry them out.
If there arent any rules regarding the situation, then all you can do is give a warning and put the rules in for season 2.
Any varience on these two options is poor admining.

(Breo) #234

rUBBEN! It’s not about the divisions…

(Dope) #235

meh… no win means no win, if we would be to weak for 3rd div, we will back to 4, its not problem. But, you know : “If my grandmother had a dick, it would be a grandfather” So question like “if would be…” doesnt mean something, we play - then see.

(konLiziuS) #236

why do u mention villa? they got tricked a by cheap unkempt multiclaner… u should mention onyx aka raktook or ad. or viking. or … or …or …or…
he knows the rule, that its forbidden to be in different teams at the same time…
in my opinion u should punish him and not the teams, he tricked

(rUBBEN) #237

Ok I just spoke with bushdoctore, the problem is fixed : Onyx gave different versions of the facts to Villa and to the Admin staff… first of all if everything had been clear with this business, onyx would have played with his main account for Villa, and would have admitted he was onyx when we asked raktok who he was.
On the other hand we admit there’s some problems with rules, which will be fixed for next season : rules will be way more strict and hard on these kind of cheats, since that’s what community asks.

We talked about it, we won’t come back on our decision. But there’s something we can do to close this issue in a good atmosphere, depending of which team will be first of the group (If LoOL wins their next match they will be on an equal footing with STU2), Villa has the right to ask a match. If Villa wins, the 2 teams go to div 3. If Villa loses, we do it normally.

Thanks everyone for your understanding.

(Dope) #238

As u see, Rubben cant or dont wanna hear(read) me, and makes stupid question about what we are goin to do

(Dope) #239

[QUOTE=rUBBEN;394083]Ok I just spoke with bushdoctore, the problem is fixed : Onyx gave different versions of the facts to Villa and to the Admin staff… first of all if everything had been clear with this business, onyx would have played with his main account for Villa, and would have admitted he was onyx when we asked raktok who he was.
On the other hand we admit there’s some problems with rules, which will be fixed for next season : rules will be way more strict and hard on these kind of cheats, since that’s what community asks.

We talked about it, we won’t come back on our decision. But there’s something we can do to close this issue in a good atmosphere, depending of which team will be first of the group (If LoOL wins their next match they will be on an equal footing with STU2), Villa has the right to ask a match. If Villa wins, the 2 teams go to div 3. If Villa loses, we do it normally.

Thanks everyone for your understanding.[/QUOTE]

well at least something

(rUBBEN) #240

[QUOTE=Apoc;394079]Your going to need to stop with this soon, your trivialising your role and undermining your own position.
I would say your question was out of line even if you were on an opposing team, nevermind being admin. Dont critisize the teams that play in your league dude, your shooting yourself in the foot.

On the issue and aside from silly insults:

Essentially, if predetermined rules regarding the situation were put in place, then carry them out.
If there arent any rules regarding the situation, then all you can do is give a warning and put the rules in for season 2.
Any varience on these two options is poor admining.[/QUOTE]

This is post isn’t surprising coming from a pro-player. Did you even look at what QW is now ? If that’s how people react I understand why admins ran away from QW.
Since nobody organises cups on QW, I do it, with the help of snotling Khamul and gvardman. If someone smarter and older would do it, I would play in it and wouldn’t be doing anything in organisation. And I have the hard task of dealing with community.
Please notice that you signed up for next season, so it should mean that everything we are going isn’t that useless, is it ? What was your KAMEHAMEPOST for ? Making me wanna drop everything ?
No no, Elizabeth, your post didn’t sound like an advise.