For The Makron ETQW 4V4 League

(Shelly) #261

[QUOTE=2babes having fun;394206]gg’s and true: fix the server cfg pls, but good jobs admins- qw alive!

i am still missing shellys post, that we don’t deserve the win…attention-whoring much??:wink:[/QUOTE]

I fixed it for you, you´re welcome …

(timestart) #262

Re: custom map problems

If you only want to run one custom map you can add +set fs_searchAddons 1 to the server’s command line (won’t work in a config file) to avoid the server restarting when the map is loaded.

To fix the invalid image data error with Comm Link everyone needs to have the megatexture for the map. Easiest way to do that is just to pack it with the map, which I’ve done with this modified version: http://www.upload.ee/files/2158320/zz_comm_ftml.pk4.html. Replace the version on your servers with that and as long as players can download the map it should all work fine.

(r3fleX) #263

Yep Season 1 was fun, thanks for organising, look forward to season 2 :slight_smile:

Maybe we can get a few other people’s demo’s submitted from like failWhale, 40% etc (mainly cos i missed that game yesterday :o but others to…)

(rUBBEN) #264

Season 1 is over !

The first FTMLeagues season is now over, and has been interesting until the last match yesterday where we saw Failwhale beating 40% #2 by 4 - 0 ! failwhale takes the gold and wins… a box of cookies for each player ! (this is very serious)

Failwhale

40% #2

svoboda

All the match results have been listed on our website : http://stupidoz.free.fr/ftmleague/saison1.php !

Next season is upcoming, with even more teams for more ETQW !

(Ecano) #265

Congratulations failWhale and the rest of the teams! :slight_smile:

Looking forward to see you in the coming season and the warming up dates :cool: Looking forward also to see new teams/players and teams/players that dissapeared of the scene.

Many thanks for the managing of the league, you added value to a great game!!!

(Gvardman) #266

GGs, grats to failwhale!
And i am still waiting for Khamul naked pics…

(Rex) #267

Was a funny time and admins did a good job! It is also nice too see some of the older teams came back.

One suggestion for Season 2: All confirmed matches with dates and times should be written on the cup page. If the match is not confirmed it isn’t necessary to write it on the page with the specific time.

(Khamul) #268

Ye rex but its hard when some teams push match 5 min before start or even after start…

(Brontoz) #269

Congratulations to failWhale and tnx a lot to admins for organise this great league. That was awesome season, look forward to season 2!:slight_smile:

(singing_fish) #270

edit: better act in silence

einmal rotweiss in essen. Enjoy it.

(.Chris.) #271

You’d have thought with a dwindling player base that all the remaining players and teams would be wanting to make good of a bad situation. Nope not in ET:QW, instead we’ve had drama in each cup and league recently played thanks to idiots and arrogant fools, knowingly breaking rules thinking they’ll get away with it and players thinking they know better than everyone else and crap.

Belittling people who are less skillful than yourself in a computer game is lame enough, thinking that being more skilled makes your opinion more valid than others is even lamer, the fact this is still happening in ET:QW is bloody ridiculous.

Hate to break it to all you ego piss-flaps left in ET:QW but all the skilled players left the game years ago, you’re at the top of a dead game, get over yourselves.

(Crytiqal) #272

[QUOTE=.Chris.;394270]
Hate to break it to all you ego piss-flaps left in ET:QW but all the skilled players left the game a week ago, you’re at the top of a dead game, get over yourselves.[/QUOTE]

:smiley: +10chars :wink:

(Shelly) #273

[QUOTE=.Chris.;394270]You’d have thought with a dwindling player base that all the remaining players and teams would be wanting to make good of a bad situation. Nope not in ET:QW, instead we’ve had drama in each cup and league recently played thanks to idiots and arrogant fools, knowingly breaking rules thinking they’ll get away with it and players thinking they know better than everyone else and crap.

Belittling people who are less skillful than yourself in a computer game is lame enough, thinking that being more skilled makes your opinion more valid than others is even lamer, the fact this is still happening in ET:QW is bloody ridiculous.

Hate to break it to all you ego piss-flaps left in ET:QW but all the skilled players left the game years ago, you’re at the top of a dead game, get over yourselves.[/QUOTE]

+11111

a song came to my mind as soon as i read your words :

//youtu.be/3kmaoX0UM3o

^^

(Crytiqal) #274

:wink: +10chars

(Rex) #275

Maybe you should inform yourself about the past of some players instead of spreading lies :wink:

(Shelly) #276

lies? what lies dear? are you speaking of yourself? you are one of those players im referring to, you´re very popular amongst the old teams LOL, dont you remember? hahahhaha

(Apoc) #277

Somewhere else please ladies.

Chris, shelly, anyone else with personal issues with other people, either create a new hate thread or insult people personally on irc or something, dont hi-jack a thread for a league and try to ruin it just because your having a bad day.

(Rex) #278

And suddenly the trolls are rising again… thought most of them quit already? :smiley:
I won’t feed you, bye.

(Shelly) #279

[QUOTE=Apoc;394276]Somewhere else please ladies.

Chris, shelly, anyone else with personal issues with other people, either create a new hate thread or insult people personally on irc or something, dont hi-jack a thread for a league and try to ruin it just because your having a bad day.[/QUOTE]

you´re right =) sorry, was my last comment on this, didnt want to hijack the league thread, just wanted to pay my last non-existing respect to the 1st division winners. ^^

(Brontoz) #280

You guys talkin about old team like about some ETQW GODS… They was skilled and noone never can get same level… What a lols. Only difference between old teams and new top teams on QW at the moment is this “old” teams learn how to play this game and every things more earlier than rest… They played promod,much more earlier, when a lot players even didnt know what is this. But i am pretty sure they wasnt better or much better than teams at this moment…
“those great, cocky, arrogant, overskilled players now, never stood a chance against the old teams” And this words is pretty stoopid, becose its not true… If you guys can remamber, when mamut.si was played last time as team, for example, they was beated by team who have name failWhale at this moment. This is not enough for give to new top teams even some chances against old teams!?