Cup ?

(Jakoby) #101

ill inform senility or Mr.shify. |CrYpt| should EASILY be able to field 4. They have some good players its just that they are pubbers, hence they are probably a little unfamilar with pro settings.

(Jakoby) #102

that would be awesome, it would be a true test of how good the teams are, and timeouts will be more important. But it would have to be a map that neither team has played.

(rUBBEN) #103

I’ll end up the sign-ups at midnight, to give the brackets, time servers, so if a team wants to play finally, do it quickly :stuck_out_tongue:

(Dthy) #104

How many server’s have you got? Need at least 4 if we’re doing all the games at the same time since there’s 7 teams signed up so far

(rUBBEN) #105

But dthwsh I had thought it would be nice to play only 2 matchs at the same time, then even the players can spec a match !

At the moment we have 2 game servers and 2 TV servers, 1 for each game server.

(Dthy) #106

That does sound better :L sounds like enough then!

(Dthy) #107

Just checked the brackets, looks like SMoUD is already winning, like a boss. :smiley:

(rUBBEN) #108

Ok guys, the time is given acording to France, Germany, Polska, time

Thursday 11 August

• Bullet Hell vs ZUBR - ETQW Summer cup promod server #1 - 9 p.m Paris time
  • Katastrofa vs Geezer gaming - ETQW Summer cup server #2 - 9 p.m Paris time
  • Casualty vs b!Atch - ETQW Summer cup server #1 when it’s free, around 10 p.m

Big apologize to ShadowMasters ! Matchs have been chosen randomly, and only 7 teams then only 3 matchs :confused:

(Thomas..) #109

Why cant the teams decide when they are playing? a team might only get their players around 9.30 or smt

(rUBBEN) #110

I prefer to give a time, if one team can’t they tell me and I’ll try to find an ok time :slight_smile:

(Dthy) #111

Well seeing as my team isn’t playing now (sadface), i think we should get to choose the maps

(rUBBEN) #112

Very sorry guys :confused:

(rUBBEN) #113

Casualty, ((bh)) and ZUBR are ok for the time, katastrofa probably won’t play against GzR unless we play very very late, is it ok for b!atch ?

(rUBBEN) #114

Rex, if your team can play tonight I think we can play all the match tonight, it’ll be better, and then we can play another season on sunday, maybe !

(Rex) #115

Where can we contact our opponents? Why do you turn a forum thread into a chat?

(Thomas..) #116

#etqw.gather @ quakenet

(.Chris.) #117

Had 6 players that said they can play yet only half of them turn up :slight_smile:

(Rex) #118

Doesn’t work, since a retard banned me there…

(Dthy) #119

you’ll need to re-do the brackets, they’re screwed

(Verticae) #120

I already said I’d be unable to play the 11th :x