Cup ?

(.Chris.) #121

Yeah I know, the other two didn’t say anything though. Then out of the 4 that did play only 1 was using comms, wasn’t exactly the best way to play a match.

(Apples) #122

Mouse screwed as said, and I’m never at home lately…

(Dthy) #123

GG ((bh)), shame i didn’t get to see aristotles grasshopper :frowning:

(rUBBEN) #124

Not very respectful from you guys but well…

(Dthy) #125

In what way? We wished them gl and hf, we said gg after every round aswell, how is that not respectful?

(INF3RN0) #126

I heard you guys started defibbing in the 2nd set l0l! Me thinks it’s time to build a time machine and go back to the pre-lulcup timez jaja :D??

(Dthy) #127

Yehh we did, i started it accidently by killing seraNADE with defribs when trying to revive, then in ts3 we started to see who could get the most :s Might make a vid of it or just upload a full pov

(INF3RN0) #128

Sere deserved it np. I wanted to re-watch my “invincible man dance” on Rex, but my demos are glitched >.>. Euro servers give me some sweet moon walking skillz :).

(Aristotle) #129

Yeah good games, was a bit rough but really what I expected.

I think I was really more of a handicap for bh than anything, what with not playing pretty much at all for several months, playing with a fresh install of Promod without any configs or remembering what any of the settings I normally use were, and then there’s playing with my broken mouse that’s even more broke now than it was then, it keeps “jumping”.

It did remind me how much I love competition though, and how much I miss it. I need to start playing on a regular basis again.

I honestly had fun, even getting completely raped, I’ve always found it to be fun while playing comp.

And yes deathwish, it is a shame you didn’t get to see my grasshopper :frowning:

(.Chris.) #130

why put your name down then…

(Dthy) #131

[QUOTE=Aristotle;369484]Yeah good games, was a bit rough but really what I expected.

I think I was really more of a handicap for bh than anything, what with not playing pretty much at all for several months, playing with a fresh install of Promod without any configs or remembering what any of the settings I normally use were, and then there’s playing with my broken mouse that’s even more broke now than it was then, it keeps “jumping”.

It did remind me how much I love competition though, and how much I miss it. I need to start playing on a regular basis again.

I honestly had fun, even getting completely raped, I’ve always found it to be fun while playing comp.

And yes deathwish, it is a shame you didn’t get to see my grasshopper :([/QUOTE]

Would of been fairer if the second round was played on a US server, so i would of been one round on a EU, then another on a US server. Maybe i’ll get to see it some other time :frowning:

(Rex) #132

I can’t watch the volcano demos too. Any ideas why?

(Dthy) #133

Hmm, i can watch them fine. To many defribs?

(rUBBEN) #134

GG guys awesome game ! :smiley:

(Rex) #135

First of all I would say thanks to rUBBEN for organizing this cup.

Some positive and negative feedback:

• 7 clans signed up and almost everyone attended which is a good number for a dead game
  • servers worked, even the tv servers :smiley:
  • more information about the dates and map is needed
  • a way to communicate with each opponent

GG everyone.

(sereNADE) #136

GG’s all! Inferno is right, I deserved every defib and nailgun kill. Big thanks to rUBBEN for organizing. Hope we have another cup soon. In fact, I could organize one and have NA server in NY and borrow a euro server from OCB/sGs.

(Dthy) #137

Definitely agree with this point :smiley: Cheers for hosting the cup rUBBEN, hopefully have another one soon!

GG all :smiley:

(rUBBEN) #138

Thx everyone that’s cool :slight_smile:

Ok rex I got it, I’ll try to give my best for the next one and to get a better organisation !

It’d be great, sere, we are in :wink:

I’m going to Amsterdam for 10 days, I’ll start to plan something when I’ll be back, I’m sure we can get more teams (40%, Thomas and co?, etc…) !

See you everyone !

(Verticae) #139

Hey, sereNADE, you guys better prod that NA scene to get a bit active again, so I can join in 2 months! :stuck_out_tongue:

(delissimopl) #140

Thx everyone 4 games and good matches.
I hope, next cup will start and sere SERE invite my team to He`s competition.