Cup ?

(Verticae) #81

Who the hell are they? :expressionless:

(rUBBEN) #82

lol Two players, but thatā€™s not sure sure, we will se if itā€™s possible :slight_smile:

(Verticae) #83

Right. Iā€™ll poke the guys from ETQWTV, see if I can get my shoutcastmonkey-face back on.

(Dthy) #84

I could see about getting seanza to do some shout/rolfcasting

(Rex) #85

NO!
But get some English shoutcasters on, with skill please. So Seanza is out.

(Thomas..) #86

afaik, seanza has done more for the comp scene than all of us together (etqw aswell as et) so no hating here pls :<

(rUBBEN) #87

and what do you think about a ladder ?

(Dthy) #88

Hmm, well if someone would join me iā€™d attempt to do some shoutcasting. However some people have trouble understanding me IRL, so through the intergoogle i doubt iā€™d be good :L

A ladder would be good if we could get more people, 6 teams doesnā€™t seem like enough for one

(Badmojo) #89

GzR signed up.

(rUBBEN) #90

Yep deathy, but how could you play and shoutcast in the same time ? ^^"

I heared that Crypt, Hyperion, Masterclan would like to join in, letā€™s see if they do :slight_smile:

(Dthy) #91

I meant shoutcast when im not playing lol

(Jakoby) #92

would be nice if crypt signed up, another US team, with them we could possible have US division/bracket

(Verticae) #93

[QUOTE=Rex;367799]NO!
But get some English shoutcasters on, with skill please. So Seanza is out.[/QUOTE]

Seanza was part of ETQWTV as well, so heā€™ll definitely be asked. Donā€™t worry, Iā€™d co-cast.

(rUBBEN) #94

:confused: Yeah but, european never play against americans, and we donā€™t even have been invited in Korea for the WCG, so I think itā€™d be a great opportunity !

So, itā€™d be cool to play several matchs, even for the team which will lose on the first round, so I thought that we could play : on the first day the first round/first evening (4 match), second evening 2 demi finals/2 matchs starring the four teams who lost the first round, and the last day the final/others match between losers/match for the third place.

The problem with this organisation is that the players couldnā€™t watch all others matchs, but who cares ? :stuck_out_tongue:

(Dthy) #95

Then nag |CrYpT| to join! :smiley:

Also, how do we know who weā€™re playing?

(rUBBEN) #96

Iā€™ll find something to choose randomly the matchs, this is not a problem, but, how did you do to choose the map on TLR ?

edit : Iā€™m waiting for a 8 participant and then I announce the brackets, dates etcā€¦

(Rex) #97

New suggestion: donā€™t let the teams decide the maps. Set 2 maps + decider for each playing day.
For example, Island and Area on Friday the blabla decider: Volcano
Volcano and Salvage on Monday the blabla decider: Island
and so onā€¦

(.Chris.) #98

Final on Maridia.

(Dthy) #99

Be interesting to have a final on custom.

(.Chris.) #100

Prob be best else where in all fairness, not everyone would have played it and to have it in the final may just piss people off if they made it to the finals and had to play map they never tried before.