Consite B.O.B - The Unofficial Project Continuation

(Donnovan) #61

Whhhooo! To comemorate Consite B3 concept rise i created a tribute to Violator:

(light_sh4v0r) #62

lol, if you don’t look too closely it resembles a construction site lamp :slight_smile:

(Violator) #63

lol verticartz ftw

(SebaSOFT) #64

I will be providing spanish translations commiting to the SVN, is that ok?

(Donnovan) #65

Yes, its ok Seba!

(taw_m0nsta) #66

Just wonderful Donnavan.

(Donnovan) #67

Thankyou!
American Macgee would also be proud, since this part have an Alice cerebral hiden psicological effect!

(Donnovan) #68

Ma forum friends.

My computer is overheating. On the first use it take 2 minutes to shut down, but if i turn it on right after, it shut dow in some seconds.

I can enter fast on the Bios and i see normal temperatures, so i’m not sure what is going on.

The log on Bios are recording all the shutdow as Thermal events, and it give a mesage on the screen about that on the turn on after.

So i need to fix that before back to the work GOD entlited me!

(Apples) #69

Open up, clean the dust on your fans, sometimes solves the problem :wink:

(easy solution that we often forget…)

(Runeforce) #70

Oh my! I hope that is a joke. You are just 3 weeks early, right Donnovan? (I hate to be the Mr. know-it-all-after-the-fact, Mr. Told-you-so and Mr. Seems-like-he’s-just-pursuing-his-own-interrests, but (in fact I am not,)) this is exactly why you should commit to the repository on a regular basis!

(Donnovan) #71

HD is intact. So no problem, i will make the commit on the other computer.

I sayd the temperatures on bios seens ok, but this is not true, the Thermal Processor Safety Margin is stuck in 0 (with means overheat)! I really believe there is something wrong with the processor sensor (i believe it broken suddenly), and would like to know if its located on the motherboard or in the processor. If its located on the processor i can put another processor and seel the old one to Ashog for 98% price (sensor are not that expensive), if its on the motherboard i believe i need to replace it (its a Intel with more than 3 years use).

(Loffy) #72

Stunningly cool. Custom mappers rule!!

(taw_m0nsta) #73

Can it be the Hellstroyed Angel?

(SebaSOFT) #74

Stroggos have to destroy this angel, that’s the thing…

(Ashog) #75

[QUOTE=Donnovan;394993]HD is intact. So no problem, i will make the commit on the other computer.

I sayd the temperatures on bios seens ok, but this is not true, the Thermal Processor Safety Margin is stuck in 0 (with means overheat)! I really believe there is something wrong with the processor sensor (i believe it broken suddenly), and would like to know if its located on the motherboard or in the processor. If its located on the processor i can put another processor and seel the old one to Ashog for 98% price (sensor are not that expensive), if its on the motherboard i believe i need to replace it (its a Intel with more than 3 years use).[/QUOTE]

When I saw a tribute to Vilator, I for a moment thought it will make the same demoralizing most annoying in the world sound as the Free Spitit City makes when the 3rd objective gets hacked :slight_smile:

About processor - yes, sell it to me so that I could learn your address and name and spam your Brazilian post box foreva! :wink:

(Violator) #76

Free Spirit was by [/] not me, unless you mean the rain on the original Estate :smiley: I did make the model for that mine cart though and the building when it had a roof on :). Looks a bit odd with the pillar stuck in the middle of the girder pile though :o.

(Donnovan) #77

This was fixed Violator!

I changed universe phisics to allow different thing to be in the same place!
Kidings appart, i moved the metal pile away from the pillar.

(Ashog) #78

I know :slight_smile: That’s why I wrote I had thought for a moment :slight_smile:

(Donnovan) #79

Ma friends. I’m so happy to say my computer is back.

So i’m also back on work, to do what my cells was archteted to do.

(Donnovan) #80

Since its fit on the objective, i added it, and seens really cool!

Not sure if to commit on the original consite project since i’m adding a lot of blob blub.

I’m bad!!!