Clanless Players Thread

(Ashog) #81

Indeed!

P.S. Seems like I got 3 gf’s now. Not bad for a Friday evening w/o beer.

(Apples) #82

Klep / shog, might not be there tonight, if you get 6 train you nubzorz, I’ll be there later on or tomorrow for sure, and with a mic :wink:

(Kl3ppy) #83

Wohooo with a mic :smiley:
Then im avi 2morrow :smiley:

(Stroggafier) #84

Happy New Year!

Shelly, you say you don’t like Canadians!? Why? We be such nice girlz and boyz. Oh my, now my beaver is hurt. :frowning:

(Shelly) #85

[QUOTE=Stroggafier;389809]

Shelly, you say you don’t like Canadians!? Why? We be such nice girlz and boyz. Oh my, now my beaver is hurt. :([/QUOTE]

I bet Canadians can be nice, still doesnt mean I need to like them. Sorry to hear about your hurt beaver, I´m sure you ll find a nice Canadian to take care of that for you…

(INF3RN0) #86

Chump must be Shelly’s guilty pleasure… say waaaaaaat

(Shelly) #87

who? name doesnt ring a bell…

(Crytiqal) #88

isnt he canadian?
she wouldn’t like him very much then

(Apples) #89

Erm, arent dirty clothes meant to be washed in private?

(Dthy) #90

Must of never been to a launderette.

(Shelly) #91

speaking of nations… a fb friend posted this on fb and it srsly cracked me up, so I have to share
http://imgur.com/N6PVD

(INF3RN0) #92

[QUOTE=Shelly;389853]speaking of nations… a fb friend posted this on fb and it srsly cracked me up, so I have to share
http://imgur.com/N6PVD[/QUOTE]

Nice attempt at avoiding the issue, funny article though lol. Chump must have finally stopped playing ETQW or something to upset you about canoodles.

(Apples) #93

[QUOTE=Shelly;389853]speaking of nations… a fb friend posted this on fb and it srsly cracked me up, so I have to share
http://imgur.com/N6PVD[/QUOTE]

I also saw this text numerous time with US vs canadian lighthouse etc etc

(Shelly) #94

Fail attempt at being a smartass, there is no issue and the thread is about clanless players. But glad you liked the article =).

P.S.: Just to clarify another thing, look at my signature, I have a sick humour and I take a liking to hate everyone and everything, canucks, frogs, squareheads (russians :tongue:) etc.etc. and none of them are special on my hate-list, they re all equally fun to hate. Have a nice day =)

(INF3RN0) #95

Neo Nazi! </3

(Shelly) #96

lolz, so predictable ^^ thx for the compliment sweetie =)

(Apples) #97

[QUOTE=Shelly;389870]Fail attempt at being a smartass, there is no issue and the thread is about clanless players. But glad you liked the article =).

P.S.: Just to clarify another thing, look at my signature, I have a sick humour and I take a liking to hate everyone and everything, canucks, frogs, squareheads (russians :tongue:) etc.etc. and none of them are special on my hate-list, they re all equally fun to hate. Have a nice day =)[/QUOTE]

I, On the other hand, do not hate everyone, I just hate you, it’s easier

(insulting the froggies you crazey roastbeef!)

(light_sh4v0r) #98

Bratwurst!

I’m being useless again.

(TheG4mer) #99

Hi, I love to play ETQW and also have the latest patch installed. I search a nice clan to have a nice time. :slight_smile:

(Shelly) #100

[QUOTE=Apples;389885]I, On the other hand, do not hate everyone, I just hate you, it’s easier

(insulting the froggies you crazey roastbeef!)[/QUOTE]

Haha lies apples, I know you luv me. Besides there are exceptions to every rule and similar to that I do like some froggies ^^