Clanless Players Thread

(Seanza) #1

This thread does exactly what it says on the tin! If you’re looking for a team to play for, then provide your details in a reply below.

Nickname:
Nationality:
Previous clans (if any):
When are you available? (times and days):
Any additional information which you feel is useful:

If you’re new to ETQWPro or aren’t sure about something in regards to competitive ET:QW, feel free to contact me via these forums or you can add me on xfire: seanzaaa - Please state “ETQWPro” in your add request as I get constant friend requests from random people since I’m so superdupermegafamous :smiley:

Good luck in your search for a clan, hope to see you soon!

PLAYERS LIST

[QUOTE=snotch;241080]Nickname: snotch
Nationality: german
available: 24/7 :stuck_out_tongue:
additional information: I would like to play next seanza TLR-season in any team (skill + nationality does not matter to me, just pm me)[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=salego;242063]Nickname: salego
Nationality: spain
Previous clans (if any): tFc
When are you available? (times and days): Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday always. Weekend sometimes.
Any additional information which you feel is useful: Can I ask what are stroyent made of?
em@ail: salegoman @ gmail . c o m
msn: salegoman @ msn . c o m

Waiting for answers : )

Have a nice day![/QUOTE]

(Dthy) #2

Nickname: Dthwsh. (ProMod is De4ThW1sH, since my Dthwsh. account decided to not work on promod :/)
Nationality: UK
Previous clans (if any): M@FI@|#
When are you available? (times and days): 9pm-11pm
Any additional information which you feel is useful: Is being called an unhittable bstrd useful information?

(channa) #3

hey dthwish i need a playerfor tommorrow if you wanna play?

(Dthy) #4

can’t i’ve been recuited to play with ShadowToLight, Nobody-007 and some others, sorry

(snotch) #5

Nickname: snotch
Nationality: german
available: 24/7 :stuck_out_tongue:
additional information: I would like to play next seanza TLR-season in any team (skill + nationality does not matter to me, just pm me)

(Dthy) #6

could you remove me from the list? Computer’s broke and not sure when it’ll be fixed :frowning: (Posted from PS3, if you were wondering)

(Seanza) #7

Done! :slight_smile:

(Dthy) #8

cheers, just need to somehow fix pc… or save up for a new one.

(Seanza) #9

Parents. That’s all I’m gonna say :wink:

(xTriXxy) #10

lol caps depending on their parents. Work is the right answer!

(Gradis) #11

If any player is looking just to play as a merc on the sundays cup give me a pm. Its qube clan prob looking for 1 or 2 for lols and climbing qw trees (MJ style):penguin:

(Seanza) #12

Did it ever enter your mind that maybe he’s too young to work?

(xTriXxy) #13

even kids can work, so where’s the problem? and i dont think he is a child.

(Seanza) #14

Not in the UK. At least not with a suitable wage.

(xTriXxy) #15

kids can help parents around the house for example, but who’s lucky enough to have rich parents, then sure, no work at all! :penguin:

(Aristotle) #16

So you mean an allowance, not a job.

I know in the states you have to be 16 to have a job with any decent amount of hours/pay due to the labor department. The pizza place I worked at when I was 15 got into a lot of trouble with them because I was working 40+ hours a week during school years. Was fun and good money as at that age I didn’t have anything to spend it on. those were the days :frowning:

(Seanza) #17

Yeah, so gets back to my point: Ask the parents.

(salego) #18

Nickname: salego
Nationality: spain
Previous clans (if any): tFc
When are you available? (times and days): Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday always. Weekend sometimes.
Any additional information which you feel is useful: Can I ask what are stroyent made of?
em@ail: salegoman @ gmail . c o m
msn: salegoman @ msn . c o m

Waiting for answers : )

Have a nice day!

(Seanza) #19

Long time no see amigo!

(salego) #20

Nice to see people playing this again.

<3